02-07-12 12:14 PM
2,778 ... 6263646566 ...
tools
    You think cat barf is the worst thing I've been exposed to?... so many things I'd trade for a little cat barf...
    Exposed the insides of humans or their by products is one thing, lapping up cat barf would just be plain... Ewwww.... reaching for my splatter shield

Granted, all Cereal now contains of calamine lotion, only problem when combined with milk it causes more problems than it cures, especially when applied below the waist. But the upside is once the scabs fall off they make a tasty snack!
    01-30-09 08:41 AM
    What? Am I just chopped liver or is this a hint that I am not entertaining

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No no.. you're just being discriminated against. Big difference! Entertainments you are!

Mmmm.. cat barf. Still tastes like Meow mix. Meow, meow, meow, meow...

I wish Blkbear had made a wish so I could ridicule it!
    01-30-09 10:33 AM
    Granted, Blkbear wishes for pretty rainbows and pink bunnies, and lemonaide rivers to flow as far as the eye can see.

I wish I didn't wish that wish I wished for Jdoc to make fun of.
    01-30-09 11:08 AM
    *cue Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds music*

It was all an LSD over-dose my big furry friend... Unfortunately, the rabbit was the Trix Rabbit... in the following video, you are the kid...

I wish I was outside playing baseball!
    01-30-09 12:11 PM
    Granted! And with your awesome skills, you were drafted to a new team:
    The Bad News Bears

I wish I could see JDoc in his new baseball uniform!
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-30-09 at 03:39 PM.
    01-30-09 03:33 PM
    Here it is...

Oh wait.. that's Carol in a baseball uniform.. my bad.

I wished I could find a pic of me in a baseball uniform for real!
    01-30-09 04:55 PM
    Granted! You find a picture of yourself in a baseball uniform, but also stumble across an embarrassing picture of yourself holding these with a devilish grin:

OH MY! What is your speciality?

I wish I had some sushi!
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-30-09 at 07:53 PM.
    01-30-09 07:50 PM
    I've been known to not turn that back sideways when removing it... OUCH! Hey, on my OB rotation I was known as mister "Click.. click... click" 0_0! The human model we practiced on in med-school asked for me by name baby! Too bad she looked like a raisin and talked like Marge Simpson's sister.

Poof! You have Sushi. Unfortunately, they fried it... in peanut oil.. with tempura batter.... You suddenly see yourself in a Long John Silver's commercial saying, "Fish and Chips? I wanted SUSHI DAMMIT!"
    01-30-09 07:56 PM
    lol...Mr. click..click..click. Did she ask for you by name or was it in more of a moan? lol

I wish JDoc would have remembered to make his wish
    01-30-09 08:31 PM
    Yes I was overcome by memories of the lunch lady telling me how to do a bimanual on her...

Um.. JDoc did remember to make his wish. Unfortunately he wrote it in invisible pixels, you ridiculed it in invisible pixels too... then they came and gave us Haldol for talking about invisible pixels...

I wish the Cardinals would Win on Sunday!
    01-30-09 08:44 PM
    Granted, The Cardinals win and it was an amazing game!!! Too bad we were too looped on Haldol to enjoy the Superbowl .

I wish to have a productive weekend!
    01-30-09 08:50 PM
    You do have a productive weekend. Hope you were planning on getting pregnant. 0_0 !!

I wish I hadn't eaten so much pizza!
    01-30-09 09:12 PM
    @Cereal lol no you're not chopped liver hun I apologize for not including you lol you know you're silly too :-)

01-30-09 09:51 PM
    You do have a productive weekend. Hope you were planning on getting pregnant. 0_0 !!

I wish I hadn't eaten so much pizza!
    I didn't say REproductive, ya dork! I meant get a lot accomplished!

Well, ya did eat too much pizza...so now you will just have to suffer or try some zantac!

I wish I could see the UFC fights tomorrow night in person!
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-30-09 at 11:27 PM.
    01-30-09 11:20 PM
    Granted you get to watch all the UFC fights up close and personal, because you are in the matches! Duck, bob and weave, kick, punch and elbow as best you can, because JDoc is gonna be patching ya up between matches!

I wish I had an idea that would make millions!
    01-31-09 03:42 AM
    Granted! You had an idea that makes millions...unfortunately, you are overheard talking about it, someone beats you to the patent and they make the millions.

I wish I was the person that overheard Blkbear's idea!
    (Of course, I joke, as I have much higher morals)

P.S. Wish me luck in the ring tonight!
    01-31-09 10:53 AM
    Granted, I wish Carol tons of luck, and she floats like a butterfly and stings like a hive of Africanized honey bees, driven insane by their queen who just so happens to be Carol!

As for Carol's high morals, those are the mushroom kind grown on mountain tops right?

Attachment 11417

I wish for a better lotto ticket
    01-31-09 01:09 PM
    Granted! You have the only winning lottery ticket. That means that you get all the 1.75 that was in the jackpot. After Obama gets his share you will on get 42 cents. Sorry...

I wish that BlkBears winnings would have at least paid for the gas it took to drive to the store and buy the ticket!

01-31-09 02:24 PM
    Granted! Blkbears winnings covered the cost to fuel his gas-powered tricycle!

I wish BlkBear believed that I have high morals.
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-31-09 at 06:12 PM.
    01-31-09 05:33 PM
    BlkBear does believe you have high morals. The question is... What is BlkBear's idea of high Morals? Hmmmmmm...

I wish more people had some adequate "home training".

01-31-09 07:08 PM
    You open Kangaruex's home training facility ... in YOUR home so that more people have home training.. unfortunately, there is a typo in your sign and it says, "Kangareux's Hoe Training.... half your clients show up with gardnening tools and the other half are .. um.. single moms?

Still wishing the Cardinals win tomorrow!
    01-31-09 07:18 PM
    Granted! In your DREAMS the Cardinals win!

I wish the traffic wasn't so insane from the Superbowl being right here in Tampabay.
    01-31-09 08:36 PM
    Dood.. that's too weird. Superbowl was in MY town last year... *twilight zone music*

Poof... traffic is as clear as far as the eye can see in Tampa... because the Steelers didn't even show up on a count they were scared of the Cardinals. Big weenies.

I wish the theme I bought from Crackberry would show up so I could download it!
    01-31-09 09:08 PM
    Granted! Your theme arrived...but, why, oh why JDoc...Pink poodles?

I wish that people won't make fun of JDoc's new BB theme!
    02-01-09 10:36 AM
    The pink poodles are oh so popular with the Blue Haired ladies where I work... (Man.. that north Hospital DOES have the geriatric crowd for shizzle...)

Granted you DON'T make fun of my new theme because its the one on the Front page of CB (the Se7en theme) ... it's cool enough.

I wish they made this theme for Carol's Storm because it's so kewl...erm I mean cool. *ahem* I have to be respectable since I've been put in my place.
    02-01-09 11:07 AM
2,778 ... 6263646566 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD