I wish I was cured and didn't need Jdoc and Carol poking around in my dark places. Why? Because I think Carol enjoys it just a little to much for some reason... Er... is that your elbow Carol?
    lol...sooooo not true! I am just encouraging colon cancer screening!

Ok, Granted, you are cured, but you still have to pay me for services rendered!

I wish someone would cook me dinner.
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-27-09 at 05:35 PM.
    01-27-09 04:56 PM
    Yea, that's my excuse.. "But.. I'm encouraging cervical cancer screening!" ... never works.

Poof, you DO have someone to cook you dinner... it's this guy..

I wish some traumas would come in... not in a bad way!
    01-27-09 05:50 PM
    Granted, I just walked into your ER...traumatized by the dinner cooked by the Death Chef....hellllllllp! Oops...I just projectile vomited all over you!

I wish I was sure JDoc isn't going to do any unneccesary testing
    01-27-09 06:21 PM
    Granted! Jdoc doesn't do any unneccesary testing. That is not your issue though. The test where he pulls out your large intestine, your spleen, your appendix, and half of your liver are all very neccesary to get rid of the overwhelming fly larvae that keeps coming out of every oriface you can imagine... And some you can't.

I hope carol has some good family that is ready to donate something other than sucky advice to her!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 11:23 PM
    Granted... Of course she does..... All of the 64 family reach deep into their pockets and under their couch cushions and plant a tree in israel in honor of her. Awwwww!! Nice donation!!

I wish I had as many friends in real life as I do on facebook!

01-28-09 07:42 AM
    Me too!

Granted! You have more friends in real life than over the internet. The only problem is that 10 of them have breath so foul it could make a maggot puke. 8 of them have the same bodily aroma as a wild warthog. 22 of them have obscenely large amounts of gas and reek of rotten eggs, and the remaining 3 are so hideously ugly they could stop traffic.

I wish cereals friends would stay inside the confines of their homes!

01-28-09 07:50 AM
    Granted...... Unfortunately they have all rented rooms at "kangaruex's boarding house and fun parlor".... This does, however ward orr all other good paying customers. So now kangarauex is stuck with a house full of smelly cereal friends (who are cheap skates so never spend the extra cash in the fun parlor"

I wish I knew what kind of fun kangaruex had in that parlor of fun?

01-28-09 08:00 AM
    Granted! You do know what kind of fun happens in Kanga's Fun Parlor. And I can tell you that with all of your smelly friends I am glad they don't spend any money in MY fun parlor! LOL! To find this out meant you had to run your smelly friends off... Which earned you a free trip to the parlor of fun!

I wish I could read people's minds!

01-28-09 08:05 AM
    Granted you can read people's minds it looks like this...

and this...

And this...

(hope that second one doesn't get me banned)

You are so horrified by what you see people thinking... that you ... um.. buy the finger nose hair trimmer.

I wish I don't get banned for this post!
    01-28-09 04:50 PM
    Granted but you get a lecture and the power to read peoples minds and all your examples happen to you.

I wish MN was a comfortable temperature
    01-28-09 05:04 PM
    Granted MN is a comfortable temperature.. in July. So you move to Arizona and we all call you a Snowbird, constantly, and we say, "Dontcha know" to you at the end of every sentence...

I wish it was 9PM.
    01-28-09 05:09 PM
    LOL! Granted! It is 9 pm on Sunday night. Where did the weekend go? You slept through it all.

I wish jdoc would lay off the sauce!

01-28-09 05:39 PM
    Granted... As tomorrow is the anniversary of prohibition, jdoc foregoes all alcoholic beverages... However during a very difficult endroscope he gets the dt's and his patient suffers irreversible damage. Jdoc is sued and award 6x what his malpractice insurance covers so is now left broke, de-licensed (is that the official term) and having to wear. A paper hat and ask "would you like fries w/ that"

I wish I could win this years american idol..

01-28-09 05:53 PM
    I want the finger personal trimmer!!!!! Hint hint..... Birthday coming soon!!!! Dang... I should have saved that wish for the genie!!! Duh!!!!

01-28-09 05:55 PM
    Ding fries are done?

Ok I stop drinking tabasco sauce and Cereal wins American Idol... unfortunately, those nakie pics from the nineties surface and the headline is, "Even Madonna couldn't save this Public Relations nightmare..."

I wish that I could institute Haldol as a standing order for all ER patients... ok not all...
    Last edited by jdoc77; 01-28-09 at 07:40 PM.
    01-28-09 06:02 PM
    Alright Cereal... My birthday is tomorrow - you buy me one for my birthday then I will buy you one for yours! LOL.

01-28-09 06:07 PM
    Granted but then you get sued for malpractice giving meds that weren't needed and all the above from the previous malpractice suit

I wish I knew why I said don'cha know, don'cha know?

01-28-09 10:27 PM
    Granted! You finally find out why you keep saying doncha know. The sad fact is that you have multiple personalities. The one named Kitty Pom Pom keeps telling you to repeat yourself over and over. Sassy Fruit Cakes tries to help but alas, she is just to weak.

I wish I could rob a bank and get away with it!

01-28-09 10:38 PM
    Granted, you rob a little girl's piggy bank, with witnesses, but you get away with it, because everyone that saw you do it, was afraid you'd come back and rub them out.

I wish I could find a buried treasure.
    01-29-09 01:09 AM
    Granted! You find your buried treasure but it comes with a curse! Once you touch the gold within it makes your life a living he!! Your teeth fall out, Madoff comes to visit, and the strange itch that started below the waistline is getting worse by the second. You must decide if you want to keep the gold or not!

I wish I could run away where nobody can find me!

01-29-09 06:01 AM
    Granted.... And the 1st few years in kluckevuk are very enjoyable... Until at last one of the local innuits gets a hold of a blackberry and finds all your old genie posts.... The entire town is up in arms!! They tie you naked to a stake in 30below weather and smoother you in seal blubber to attract the wolves...

I am so self less that I will utilize my wish on others... I wish kangaruex a very merry and fun birthday!!!

01-29-09 07:20 AM
    LOL! You are indeed selfless Cereal and I thank you for that! Now I have to go wash the seal blubber off.

I wish Cereal has a great day too!

01-29-09 07:25 AM
    Cereal has a great day, and we have the pics to prove it... oh great baby jesus mary and joseph... do we have the pics to prove it... The headline reads simply, "Un-natural acts!" *shudder*

I wish TOO that Kanga has a fantastic birthday!
    01-29-09 09:43 AM
    Granted Kanga has the happiest Birthday of all times... but there is one tiny catch... Kanga is really Cereal in a Jdoc suit! Who knew?

I wish the sale of the property I live on, does not go through until I decide where I wanna move to (again!!!!)
    01-29-09 11:40 AM
    Granted, the sale doesn't go thru until you move to your new residence in Smurf Village.

With its uniform blue skin tone, Smurf Village may very well feature the least diverse population of any town in the universe. As for demographic statistics that people outside of college admissions offices care about: the male to female ratio is a cross between the worst keg party you've ever been to and a daycare center in mainland China. And the fact that there's only one female doesn't just suck for the guys either-we'd imagine that every day was about as relaxing as a walk through the prison yard at San Quentin for the perky blond Smurfette. Let' just say she probably had to lock her door when it was closing time at the local bar.

I wish Kanga a very Happy Birthday and I would love a foot massage!
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-29-09 at 04:26 PM.
    01-29-09 04:22 PM
2,778 ... 6061626364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD