Ok, Granted...you are snowboarding...anddd....I get the job and get transferred, but I have to quit due to the frickin snow. Then I get transferred, for less pay, to work with JDoc!

I wish JDoc was done with his residency so he could pay me better!
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-25-09 at 11:12 PM.
    01-25-09 11:07 PM
    Granted! You are snowboarding... In the area it snowed in for 3 months. One of your skis break and you fall 200 ft. Deep in the snow where you lay and are never found. But you survive for 6 months miserable and freezing.

I wish Jdoc had a St. Bernard that could find her.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 11:08 PM
    I don't know why I can't edit my post. I meant to say he and not her. Sorry!

01-25-09 11:11 PM
    Hey I'm comfie enough with my sexuality I can handle being called a she... once. ONCE !!

Well, gosh, I just happen to have a St Bernard that can find me. Must have taken the dog 6 months to find me because it was looking for a GIRL JDoc... when the dog finally finds me, I realize it has wine coolers in it's neck flask eww.. girl drinks.

Time again to wish for... sleep!
    01-26-09 12:01 AM
    Sleep granted but you have Alarm clocks surgically implanted in your brain to go off every 6mins.

I wish that all girls were bisexual.
    01-26-09 12:25 AM
    They are. *poof* They just aren't that into you.

Wishing for a way to stop the alarm clocks!
    01-26-09 12:29 AM
    I shan't make the same mistake twice.

The alarm clocks have stopped. But, the only way to make sure they stay stopped is to go through the Bermuda Triangle. So you are forced to choose either alarm clocks or disappearing forever.

I wish I had some pizza!

01-26-09 12:50 AM
    Granted.... You open your fridge..... Way in the back you spy that unmistakable cardboard box...... You pull it out... It is from your favorite pizza joint... You open it up... Sure enough.. All your favorite toppings... Unfortunately it has been there for the past year and ahalf and is green and fuzzy!!! On the brighter side.. You discover the antibiotic strain for kangaruex fluex amongst the mold!!

I wish I could belly dance.

01-26-09 06:55 AM
    GRANTED! You are now dancing on Ron Jeremy's naked fuzzy belly in your bare feet!

I wish I could be there watching Cereal learning how to hover!

Oh and **BURP** man that was one spicy leg!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 01-26-09 at 01:54 PM.
    01-26-09 01:40 PM
    Granted, you are watching Cereal learning how to hover...however Ron finds you quite sexy, wants you in on the dancing and decides to cozy up to you...ohhhhh, myyyyyy...his hairy buttt rubbed up against your......nevermind.

I wish I could stop laughing at the visual I have of Blkbear and Ron...lmao
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-26-09 at 04:41 PM.
    01-26-09 04:28 PM
    Granted..... You laugh so hard that you wet yourself and your desk chair... The entire office notices the dribbles as you run (crosslegged to the bathroom).... Now who is laughing!???

I wish this ***** on the train would stop yelling into his cellphone.. Who cares that he missed the last one and is now running late?

01-26-09 04:57 PM
    Granted, the ***** stops yelling into his cellphone..but he sees you giving him a dirty look...now he is yelling right into your face.

I wish I had better bladder control so I didn't have to go commando at work
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-26-09 at 06:23 PM.
    01-26-09 06:21 PM
    One would think that poor bladder control did not equal comando (ie nothing under your pants/skirt/scrubs) but rather would demand incontinency supplies (ie depends) under there.... That being said....

GRANTED... You now have the bladder control of a camel... You go weeks even months w/out needing to relieve yourself.... Until your bladder becomes so full that you look 14 months pregnant.

I wish I had elizabeth taylor's violet eyes.

01-26-09 06:55 PM
    First off Carol must die...I can't allow that mental image of hers to get to Youtube!!!

Granted, You now have Liz's eye, only one tiny problem.... their in a jar, and Liz now has holes in her head where her eyes used to be.

I wish I wasn't so sexy that Ron Jeremy likes looking at me. I'm too sexy for my shirt to sexy for the dirt so sexy whooo hooo!
    I also wish that Liz Taylor would stop that gosh awful screaming!!!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 01-26-09 at 07:50 PM.
    01-26-09 07:23 PM
    I wish I had better bladder control so I didn't have to go commando at work
    There's a million reasons why I shouldn't use this information when hiring you but, on balance, I think it weighs in your favor...

*poof* you are back to being just as sexy as the rest of us... but Ron Jeremy has very low standards so it doesn't curtail his chasing of your tail...

And Liz Taylors mouth disappears, but reappears... on Ron Jeremy...

I wish that whatever comes next, it doesn't have anything to do with Ron Jeremy!
    01-26-09 07:59 PM
    One would think that poor bladder control did not equal comando (ie nothing under your pants/skirt/scrubs) but rather would demand incontinency supplies (ie depends) under there.... That being said....
    I stand corrected...had a tough day, my train of thought derailed.
    01-26-09 08:06 PM
    There's a million reasons why I shouldn't use this information when hiring you but, on balance, I think it weighs in your favor...

*poof* you are back to being just as sexy as the rest of us... but Ron Jeremy has very low standards so it doesn't curtail his chasing of your tail...

And Liz Taylors mouth disappears, but reappears... on Ron Jeremy...

I wish that whatever comes next, it doesn't have anything to do with Ron Jeremy!
    Granted...Ron Jeremy no longer exists! Whew!

I wish to laugh some more after my helluva hard day
    01-26-09 08:12 PM
    So wait.. Depends or Commando? A tough day in endoscopy, I can only imagine what this entails...

Laugh? Hmm... So this guy walks into the living room with a sheep under his arm...

*sound of a record scratching* ... I can't tell that one HERE !!!

I wish Carol would have a mucho better day tomorrow!
    01-26-09 08:15 PM
    Granted...now I will have to have a better day tomorrow!
    (I assisted with 20 colonoscopies today...tomorrow I have about 22 to do)

Oh, and to set the record straight...On occasion I'm a commando kind of gal

I wish JDoc will do well with his Trauma presentation on Wednesday!
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-26-09 at 08:28 PM.
    01-26-09 08:26 PM
    *poof* My presentation rocks. (It does) I'll email it to you if you want. I have to give it to the whole surgical staff at 7am after which a dozen surgeons get to argue over my recommendations... luckily food is provided!

I wish I was a GI fellow... procedures are the only way to make money these days!
    01-26-09 08:32 PM
    Granted! You are a GI Fellow, but Blkbear is your first patient you perform a colonoscopy on!

I wish to be assisting in this procedure!

Oh, and I would love to read your presentation...I will pm you my email address or is it in my profile already?
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-26-09 at 09:21 PM.
    01-26-09 08:40 PM
    You ARE assisting in that procedure... ****... since I've only ever used bronchoscopes for intubation, you are RUNNING the procedure...

I wish that Blkbear has really REALLY good insurance!

(I Pm'd you my email. You can't add attachments to crackberry email.)
    01-26-09 09:57 PM
    Granted, but its home owner's insurance.

I wish I had a dog that didn't p o o p.
    01-27-09 08:29 AM
    Granted! Blkbear does have really good insurance. Doctor's call Blkbear just to practice their routines and get huge copays in return. Sadly Blkbear was 10 min. Late paying the steep premiums this month. They cancel the insurance and Blkbear (by default) has to repay every penny back that was paid out.

I wish Blkbear had a Timex and not a Chimex, then the premium would have been paid on time.

01-27-09 08:33 AM
    Granted, sorta Blkbear uses his Blkbearry to keep on schedule and paying bills. (they keep sending them, I keep paying them).

I wish I was cured and didn't need Jdoc and Carol poking around in my dark places. Why? Because I think Carol enjoys it just a little to much for some reason... Er... is that your elbow Carol?
    01-27-09 10:17 AM
2,778 ... 5960616263 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD