02-07-12 12:14 PM
2,778 ... 5859606162 ...
tools
    "El Kabong"...lol

Granted, your license reinstated and you go on to become one of the most respected and successful Doctor's in your community...even though you still hear giggles behind your back!

I wish JDoc would hire me and pay me ONE hundred grand a year.
    01-24-09 10:01 PM
    Hey they laugh in my face now, so that's an improvement! PS: el Kabong is my.. um.. guitar?

I do hire you, but I fail to tell you that I'm still a second year resident and make under 50k a year myself, so you sue me for breach of contract and we BOTH move to Canada (can we take that endoscope.. I've grown attached...?)

I wish it was the eighties and doctors still made enough to pay good nurses 100k per year...
    01-24-09 10:09 PM
    Granted, it's the eighties and we are in Canada....but your el Kabong photos resurface, your Visa revoked and we are both sent back to the States.

Ok...I wish I was in Europe, staying in Iseltwald, my favorite little hideaway town in Switzerland!
    01-24-09 10:28 PM
    Granted, but due to those pictures of "El Kabong", several new ones of you in the pictures as well, you are throw out of the country and ordered never to return. Through the rest of Europe you are chased by crowds with torches and pitch forks.

I wish I could see those pictures now!!!
    01-25-09 05:21 AM
    Granted.... But as you look through them.. You cannot begin to understand why so many countries have a problem with guitars and endoscope photos?!?

I wish I could be basil... The new spice girl!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 08:48 AM
    You ARE Basil, the new spice girl, and dam you go good with chicken, and a little white wine... Hannibal Lecter has a good dinner at your expense... Luckily he only ate your left leg, and your memiors entitled, "My other leg: the other white meat" enjoys modest sales...

I wish these fcking brownies I'm making would not get burned!
    01-25-09 09:51 AM
    You all are hilarious!

Granted, your brownies don't burn, but as your taking them out of the oven you drop the tray and have to lick the brownies off the floor.

I wish someone would come over and fix my non-working pool pump!
    01-25-09 12:06 PM
    Wish fulfilled but someone drives a car into your pool and wrecks it.

I wish everyone was nice and honest.
    01-25-09 12:11 PM
    Granted, everyone is nice and honest...but then you awaken from your dream.

I wish someone would come hang the new light fixture in my bathroom!
    01-25-09 12:31 PM
    Granted but in order to not burn them you miss out on a call to the radio station to get you in the drawing to win you $1 million. You would have been the correct caller but you had to save the brownies. It turns out that the person who did call this time ended up winning. You become severely distressed and go into seclusion, but at least the brownies aren't burnt.

I wish I had a calculator.

01-25-09 01:20 PM
    Granted, everyone is nice and honest...but then you awaken from your dream.

I wish someone would come hang the new light fixture in my bathroom!
    Granted but that someone looks like they belong on the set of a poorly scripted adult film rather than a real electrician. From there it only goes downhill, with the music and everything.

I wish I'd have hit refresh prior to posting last item.

01-25-09 01:23 PM
    Granted, you always remember to hit refresh! lol

Ok....I wish for a competent handyman to fix everything properly that needs work in my house!
    01-25-09 01:44 PM
    Granted, your new handyman is none other than Ron Jeremy, dressed as a talking horse (complete with his more than furry buttt crack showing), with JDoc as his donkey as his side kick (the horse costume complete with El Kabong, the donkey with an endoscope.) Yes I'm that old !

I wish for hidden camera pictures of the new handyman and Carol in action. (hanging the lights of course).

*GAG* sorry the stray thought of seeing Ron Jeremy again (even by accident), made me throw up a little in my mouth
    Last edited by BlkBear; 01-25-09 at 02:57 PM.
    01-25-09 02:55 PM
    Granted, the photos are blown to poster size for you, but the hidden camera only caught angles of Ron Jeremy's hairy buttt crack. ENJOY!

I wish for Blkbear to come mow my lawn. That includes weedeating and edging!
    01-25-09 03:44 PM
    I learned of El Kabong on Boomerang... Thankfully I was the ANTERIOR head of the donkey in that costume... =/

Blkbear does mow your lawn, he eats the edges and weeds and gets horribly sick puking and pooping dandelions all over the yard. This is an endoscopy opportunity of a lifetime... so we go exploring only to find... Basil's leg! It was Blkbear all along!

I wish I was done with this trauma presentation I have to give Wednesday...
    01-25-09 05:43 PM
    Granted, you are done with the traumatic trauma presentation, however the presentation is so traumatic you can never function in public again and become a hermit.

I wish I had a million pounds of poppies.

01-25-09 07:55 PM
    Granted, you have a million pounds of poppies...if only you had read this info before you decided to start munching on them:

POPPY POISON INFORMATION:

Opium affects the body by mimicking naturally occurring compounds in the nervous system that function as sedatives, pain suppressors, and mood elevators. Not surprisingly, then, poppy poisoning is marked by erratic behaviour, loss of appetite, stupor, and coma. Overdoses of opium or its derivatives cause death by respiratory failure. Bloodroot poisoning causes vomiting before fainting and potentially fatal coma set in.

I wish for a full body massage and sea salt scrub at the Don Cesar's Beach Resort!
    01-25-09 08:37 PM
    Granted... But your massuse is no other than fury butted, ron jeremy.... And his trust assistant El kabong who accompanies him on the guitar....

I wish I could prove that ron jeremy and gab kaplan (welcome back kotter) are one in the same

01-25-09 09:39 PM
    Ron Jeremy? Ewwww! Granted they are one in the same and Ron still talks to the sweathogs too! One you find out his secret identity he tries to shut you up any way he can...

I hope cereal can sit in the morning!

01-25-09 09:47 PM
    Cereal Can sit in the morning, but She and Kangareux are stuck sitting on Ron Jeremy's lap. He is making them say, "Ohh ohh.. Mister Kotter!"

I wish my kids would go to bed!
    01-25-09 10:33 PM
    Granted, your kids are sound asleep!

I wish for Ron Jeremy to be out of my life completely and forever!
    01-25-09 10:37 PM
    He is out.. period. There is just no down side to this.

My youngest son the other hand, just told me that someone has a plan to put pickles full of fusion matter in everyone's sandwiches...

I wish I was at work. (I'm bored)
    01-25-09 10:42 PM
    Granted, you are at work. Ron Jeremy is waiting in the exam room for you. Take some gloves and KY jelly with you....It's a foreign body removal. (Speaking of trauma...lol)

I wish I get the new job I applied for.
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-25-09 at 10:53 PM.
    01-25-09 10:48 PM
    Granted! You are ay work. After an hour there the power goes out. You can't leave because they have to be sure you didn't steal anything. It is getting cold and your BB just lost battery power. So not only are you at work, you are more bored now than you would have been if you had stayed at home!

I wish we would get a blizzard here!

01-25-09 10:48 PM
    ...and you can bet Ron isn't getting any sedation for this removal... Carol and Kangaruex hold his hands...

Ok.. Carol GETS the job she applied for, but she gets transferred to wherever Kangaruex lives and there is a Blizzard... for 3 months!

I wish I was snowboarding!
    01-25-09 10:54 PM
2,778 ... 5859606162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD