02-07-12 12:14 PM
2,778 ... 5657585960 ...
tools
    Granted ! You get great sex, but only once in your lifetime with an old dirty bum that smells of bloated fish and wet dog!

I wish to go to the tropics!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 09:40 PM
    Granted... But no one else does... So you must have it alone........

I wish for a trained monkey to be my personal attendant

01-21-09 09:41 PM
    Granted ! You get great sex, but only once in your lifetime with an old dirty bum that smells of bloated fish and wet dog!

I wish to go to the tropics!

omg...lmaooooooooo...toooooo funny
    01-21-09 09:41 PM
    Granted! You get your monkey and he is a good assistant, but to keep him happy you must allow him to throw his personal waste at you at 10,2,and4. I hope you remembered to update your hepatitis vaccine! LOL!

I wish cereal was up to date on the vaccine.

01-21-09 09:48 PM
    Granted..... I was just at the dr.. But the only vaccine he had... Was for kangaruex fluex!!

I wish everyone was vaccinated from kangaruex fluex

01-21-09 09:55 PM

Granted! The kangaruex pandemic was headed off at the pass thanks to the quick wishing from cereal! Millions of lives were saved. But the only reason the government worked so hard and fast on the vaccine was because they needed alot of the main ingredient in their food known as "Soylent Green". Can't contaminate the food supply!

I wish for no more Soylent Green.

01-21-09 10:02 PM
    Grantedn you get all the nice Soylent Yellow and Blue, which happens to be dog **** and people ****. The main problem is even after you discover this, you still love it!

I wish to never eat any Soylent products!

01-21-09 11:59 PM
    Granted! You never have to eat Soylent products. Your only other option for nutrition is grazing on grass. Unknown to you the field you are given to graze on has been heavily sprayed down with DDT. You grow a third eye and lose 2 layers of skin!

I wish vampires were real!

01-22-09 05:59 AM
    Granted.... But vampires are very clickish and snooty, and want nothing to do with you...

I wish I was nominated for an oscar.

01-22-09 06:28 AM
    Granted! You win an Oscar and during your acceptance speech (thanking all the little people) the staging lights fall on you. The bad news? You don't finish your speech before you expire. The good news? You are buried with your Oscar and can be alone with it for all eternity!

I wish animals could talk!

01-22-09 06:35 AM
    Granted... But they are whiney and sound like fran dresher and are very obnoxious. They also love to gossip and tell everyone about what they see you do when you are alone.. And those dang birds just never ever shut up!!!

I wish michael jackson would let me spend a weekend at neverland..

01-22-09 06:40 AM
    Granted! You do spend the weekend at Neverland. Oddly enough when you are there it is almost as if you are in a trance. You find yourself sharing Jesus Juice with Michael and Bubbles. You don't ever want to grow up, and on your third day there the tip of your nose falls off while you are rollplaying as Tinkerbell to Michael's Peter Pan!

I wish I could be on Jeopardy!

01-22-09 07:29 AM
    Granted... Unfortunately you get terrible stage fright, which forces you to keep chimming in for every question, yet no words leave your mouth as you stare helplessly into alec trebec's eyes... "$100.. This fruit is also a name of a popular phone company".......... You just stand..dumbfounded

I wish I had a limo to take me to work instead of this crowded train

01-22-09 07:54 AM
    LOL! Granted! You have your limo ride to work. But to provide fuel savings you must carpool. Who is in your carpool?? There is a man that smells like fermented pumpkins, A lady that takes up 3 seats herself, 15 screaming curtain climbing kids, a parrot with an eye patch, and a little old lady that insists on elbowing you to show you the 2 dead cats she keeps in her pocket book! Your limo ride has just been shot all to he!!.

I wish for 100 chihuahuas!

01-22-09 08:11 AM
    Granted.................but they all get the runs! You are literally up SH#T creek!!!

I wish I had eaten breakfast! I am starving here.
    01-22-09 09:11 AM
    Granted..... Your stomach is now magically full.... but with 10 uncooked eggs.

I wish I could fly.
    01-22-09 10:23 AM
    Granted but you become a fruit fly and sadly die in a few days from natural causes just like a normal fruit fly.

I wish I had some cash.

01-22-09 11:22 AM
    And *POOF* here's $10,000,000! But you must have it spent in the next 30 minutes! (w/o using the internet/phones/or anything electronic) or you lose it ALL!

I wish there weren't two weeks in between the AFC and NFC championship games and the Super Bowl!
    01-22-09 11:56 AM
    Granted.... There is now 3 months.. And you know football players.. During that time.. They party, eat, get flabby and sluggish... Making for a superbowl that looks more like a jr. Varsity high school game

I wish my musaka was sitting in my tummy better.

01-22-09 09:00 PM
    NOT GRANTED , and with a rumble and a roar, that musaka spews forth into the world, covering everything for at least 10 feet in front of you.
    After the dust settles (on the steaming and dripping musaka)
    The genie sniffs the air and shouts, "No soup for you!"

I wish genies weren't so touchy today!
    01-22-09 09:23 PM
    Granted! Your genie is no longer the soup nazi! He turns all squishy and goo goo for you. He wants to take you back to his place but your a** will not fit in his lamp. So he decides to dice you up to get you in there. Once in you can never leave... And genie has been lonely for a long time...

I hope the genie doesn't hurt blkbear to much!

01-22-09 09:33 PM
    Granted..... As he dines on blkbear's chopped up a*s... He gets a hankering for kangaruex stuex..... Yummmmmmmmm

I wish I had a tangerine tree in my back yard.

01-22-09 09:49 PM
    Granted.. You have a massive tangerine tree in your back yard. You also have swarms of fruit flies that keep ruining your tangerines before you can eat them. Every day you have to fight the public to stay away from your tree. In the end you wind up with 15 different lawsuits from parents when their kid broke a leg trying to steal the fruit. You are now penniless and sick from the fruit flies. You are hospitalized where they are completely out of tangerines.. You get grapefruit instead.

I wish Cereal had homeowner's insurance!

01-22-09 09:55 PM
    So do I, so do I... But genie is a bit deaf and thought you asked for homo insurance for cereal... So now your fruit loops are well protected from fire AND tsunami

I wish I could dance the tango

01-22-09 10:00 PM
    Granted! You dance the tango so well that Randy Jackson is wanting you to compete in America's Next Best Dance Crew. He even calls you Dawg... So you know you are in like Flynn. The day before you do the show you are practicing in the studio. Your partner has put on a few pounds and in the middle of the dance you herniate a disc. Now you have to try out for The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

I wish I had a cheese steak hoagie.

01-22-09 10:08 PM
2,778 ... 5657585960 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD