02-07-12 12:14 PM
2,778 ... 5354555657 ...
tools
    Granted, but by age 92 you wish you could die.

I wish I could go to the Super Bowl!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 10:23 PM
    Granted. You go to the superbowl where the Cardinals WIN, but during the half time show, you are called up on stage to sing and all the other singers mics cut out and you are left to do the half time show solo... You also have a wardrobe malfunction.

I wish the Storm worked like it was supposed to.
    01-18-09 10:33 PM
    You do live to the ripe old age of 120, but you have hemerhoids (sp?) The size of seedless watermelons, a huge scaley postule growing out of your neck, and you smell of meatloaf and fruitcake.

I wish I had a huge sirloin steak to eat for a midnight snack.

01-18-09 10:55 PM
    Granted, the only problem is the steer your steak will come from is very much alive and you will have to cut it out yourself.

I wish I had the rest of the steer Kanga butchers.

01-18-09 11:04 PM
    You do have the rest of the steer Kanga butchers.. in your bed, bleeding... on your SO who runs from the room (but not before taking a steak burger) ...

I wish the STORM worked like it was supposed to!
    01-18-09 11:07 PM
    Granted! The storm works like it is supposed to... Then you drop it in a puddle of sewer water and brick it.

I wish I could post faster! LOL,

01-18-09 11:14 PM
    You do post faster and use so much bandwidth, your ISP thinks you must be downloading illegal movies and suspends your BB service...

I wish I could see in the dark.
    01-18-09 11:21 PM
    Granted! But when you have it on the first night you accidentally see your parents (matress dancing) and it burns your retinas out so you can't see anything.

I wish I could speak German.

01-18-09 11:23 PM
    You do speak German, and to do so, you move to a cave where you immerse yourself in the language. You learn flawless German, but in a surprising move, Germany and all other nation outlaws every language except Espero and now you can't understand anyone...

I wish for my eyesight back !!
    01-18-09 11:28 PM
    Granted, you have your eyesight back but all you can see is ghosts.

I wish for my theme to work properly...
    01-18-09 11:31 PM
    Your theme does work properly, but YOU lose your eyesight and can't see it anymore...

I wish I could go to sleep!
    01-18-09 11:39 PM
    You do go to sleep, but you never fully wake up again. You have to live in a nightmare for eternity!

I wish it was Christmas again!

01-18-09 11:44 PM
    Granted it's Christmas again and this time you forget to get anyone anything, they are all anger and sad and decide to take you all all their Christmas lists, and before handing you their gifts, think better if it and return them for the cash.

I wish the lotto ticket in my wallet, has the winning numbers to the mega millions drawing on Monday and is the only winning ticket.

PS I win, party at Da Bear's place!!!!
    01-19-09 01:45 AM
    Granted, but your new-found wealth causes all sorts of new issues. People come out of the woodwork expecting cash from u, you get robbed two or three times a month, your taxes skyrocket, and you find you can't live without the more expensive things in life. Suddenly you realize that it's all gone and you have to get a second job on top of your old job to pay the taxes and utility bills on your mansion, and you end up in worse shape financially than you are now.

I wish I had $20.

01-19-09 03:36 AM
    Granted, but its counterfeit, and when they investigate you, they find a bundle of them. Hello Federal Prison.

I wish I had some entertainment.

01-19-09 04:13 AM
    Granted, but it's 16 male strippers dancing with 22 really old (and I mean old) naked women with boobies that hang to their knees. Since you wished for this, it pops up while you are at work, in the form of a candy gram for your boss, from you of course.

I wish I could swim 4 miles today.
    01-19-09 11:28 AM
    Granted! At the end of your 4 miles a freshwater shark rips both of your legs off and you have to live the life of Lt. Dan!

I wish I had someone to pay all my bills!

01-19-09 01:36 PM
    Whoooo Hoooo Magic Legs!!!!!

Granted, you get someone to pay you bills, but in trade you must clean his toilets, all 30,000 of them. Oh and he owns all the truck stops and gas stations toilets that have been rated the nastiest in the US of A.

I wish I has IBS so I can visit one of Kanga's new job sites.
    01-19-09 01:55 PM
    Lol! That's awful. You have IBS and you visit one of my toilets But while you are there you slip and wind up in the huge pile of feces I was trying to contain. You then contract hepatitis and a 15 foot tape worm!

I wish I was in Jamaica!

01-19-09 02:16 PM
    Granted, but Castro takes over.

I wish I had never stepped into the thread right now.

01-19-09 02:21 PM
    Granted, oh and you can have my tape worm too!

I wish my 15 foot tape worm could sing and dance and liked being on TV.
    01-19-09 02:28 PM
    Granted! The tapeworm steals the show and soon it is getting offers to go solo. But to go solo it has to be seperated from you, which will cause immense pain and loneliness.

I wish I didn't ever have to go grocery shopping again.

01-19-09 02:46 PM
    Granted.... But as a trade-off... You have to carry in all my groceries and put them away.

I wish i could meet a real live tooth fairy

01-19-09 05:56 PM
    Granted! You do meet the tooth fairy! But since you caught her you now are losing all of your teeth and have gingivitis!

I hope I get a huge tax refund!

01-19-09 06:19 PM
    Granted. You are owed a tax refund of eleventy-million dollars, but you live in California and they refuse to pay your state refund because they are broke, and Obama's first act after being sworn in tomorrow is to revoke all federal refunds, so you never see a dime... and they charge you 42 cents for the stamp to tell you all this.

I wish that stupid people would vaccinate their kids.
    01-19-09 08:32 PM
2,778 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD