Granted. Mr T applies for and is accepted for the position. Trouble is, ahem... his smallest finger is three times the diameter of your nostril but he is intent on making sure you get what you pay for suckaaaaahhh. (the sound of machine guns spraying the scene with no casualties...)

I wish I could be the one setting up the teleprompters for the POTUS.
    09-29-11 09:13 AM
    Granted. Mr T applies for and is accepted for the position. Trouble is, ahem... his smallest finger is three times the diameter of your nostril but he is intent on making sure you get what you pay for suckaaaaahhh. (the sound of machine guns spraying the scene with no casualties...)

I wish I could be the one setting up the teleprompters for the POTUS.
    Granted, but the penalty for getting it wrong is you have to listen to his real speeches from the chamber of some torturer somewhere since you can't mess with the king's speech...

I wish I was the king of the world.
    09-29-11 04:26 PM
    granted but the world you are now king of is mercury. hope you brought ye old royal sun screen!

i wish i had a chic-fil-a's restaurant in my basement.
    10-03-11 10:27 AM
    Granted, but there would be an endless stream of people flowing into your home to get to it.

I wish I could have cake and eat it too.
    10-04-11 02:27 AM
    Here you go! One quadruple layered chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting and raspberry filling. Nom, nom.. Dig right in. Go ahead. Eat it all up.. Yummy! Mmmmm. Oh, did I mention....

Only chocolate I had in the house was exlax. Genie's bad!

I wish I could curl up and go back to bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 06:44 AM
    granted! you curl up like a pretzel and sleep for 3 months straight.

i wish i had a never ending stream of hot steaming coffee pouring from my empty coffee pot.
    10-04-11 08:52 AM
    Granted, but alas, the room you're in is really pretty watertight and securely closed. Let your mind wander...

I wish my bank account always had more money than I needed.
    10-04-11 11:17 AM
    Granted, but alas, the room you're in is really pretty watertight and securely closed. Let your mind wander...

I wish my bank account always had more money than I needed.
    Granted. But you forgot your pin and account number, and the bank won't accept you ID.

I wish my car had a full tank of gas.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 10-04-11 at 12:35 PM.
    10-04-11 12:32 PM
    Granted. But you forgot your pin and account number, and the bank won't accept you ID.

I wish my car had a full tank of gas.
    Granted, and if your car is a Yugo, a Vega or a Pinto you just doubled the value of your car.

I wish I worked 2 days and was off for 5 days and still got paid the same.
    10-04-11 12:48 PM
    granted. YOU NOW WORK FOR 48 STRAIGHT HOURS!

i wish women would flash me everytime i smiled at them.
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 10-04-11 at 01:01 PM.
    10-04-11 12:58 PM
    granted. but all the tires have flats!

i wish women would flash me everytime i smiled at them.
    Granted. All is well, until an angry boyfriend knocks your teeth out. Can't smile without teeth.

I wish there was something worth watching on TV.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 01:00 PM
    Granted... It has been deemed worthwhile that you watch endless hours of Chris Christie saying NO.

I wish I didn't have to breathe to survive.
    10-04-11 01:23 PM
    granted. there are cameras aimed on you at all times 24 hours a day 7 days a week and it's broadcast live on the scrid network.

i wish for every $10 i spend $100 would replace it.
    10-04-11 01:23 PM
    granted. there are cameras aimed on you at all times 24 hours a day 7 days a week and it's broadcast live on the scrid network.

i wish for every $10 i spend $100 would replace it.
    Granted but your $100 is in the form of Mongolian tugruks, basically worthless as the camel dung they are printed on.

I wish I had 3 wishes.
    10-04-11 01:30 PM
    granted but the first wish was wasted wishing for 3 wishes and the penalty for wishing for wishes is 2 wishes.

i wish for 6 wishes!
    10-04-11 01:46 PM
    Granted, but for creating extra paperwork, the genie beats you senseless.

I wish I had a Ferrari
    10-04-11 10:02 PM
    Granted, but her name is actually Ladorna Ferrari, and she is really Loreena Bobbitt's twin sister and they share many of the same attributes.

I wish I felt more awake today.
    10-05-11 06:25 AM
    granted. you balloon to 500 lbs and all that extra mass feels WAY more awake.

i wish i was added to steve jobs' will and received 100% of his benefits.
    10-06-11 09:38 AM
    Granted, but being the pet lover he was, he left his entire estate to his pet poodle. The will clearly states that you be fed the finest dog food and have the nicest dog house and be walked at least 3 times every day. We can talk about the grooming...

I wish all the PETA people would have a nice Big Mac for lunch.
    10-06-11 12:26 PM
    Granted, but being the pet lover he was, he left his entire estate to his pet poodle. The will clearly states that you be fed the finest dog food and have the nicest dog house and be walked at least 3 times every day. We can talk about the grooming...

I wish all the PETA people would have a nice Big Mac for lunch.
    Granted. But they do it in the McDonalds near your home; aside from you nearly suffocating from the horrible smell, they release several hundred dangerous zoo animals into your neighborhood. Think Jamanji.

I wish I had a big Mac.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    10-06-11 12:33 PM
    Granted, but it's that Big Mac I forgot about and left in the garage for just a few weeks. The green ooze coming through the bag is really nothing to worry about. Bon appetit.

I wish all these zoo animals would emigrate to Utah.
    10-06-11 12:36 PM
    granted. but before leaving they all have a simultaneous mass bowel movement in your yard.

i wish there were no sand spurrs in my yard!
    10-06-11 03:21 PM
    Granted. The genie heats the sand spurs until the sand turns to glass.

I wish today was Saturday.
    10-14-11 11:43 AM
    granted. but in the process of jumping you ahead in time you get violently ill and spend saturday vomiting out of your rear.

i wish my car could change its own oil.
    10-17-11 07:43 AM
    You car changes it's own oil, but it's also learned how to change it's own driver too. walk much?

I wish those M&M Dark Chocolate Pnuts weren't so close on my desk.
    10-17-11 12:05 PM
2,778 ... 104105106107108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD