Granted but the two work days are 100 hours long each and the 5 weekend days are one hour each.

I wish Steak and Ale was still in business.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-11 01:44 PM
    Granted, but productivity drops like a rock, the GDP crashes, the national debt is defaulted on, taxes go through the roof, and we all die from lack of simple necessities like food and water.

Oops, took too long to post:

Steak and ale is still in business but thanks to the 2 day work weeks, there aren't enough of either item to serve anybody but the ultra wealthy, which sadly, we aren't.

I wish they'd release OBL's photos, I need a new avatar...
    05-04-11 01:46 PM
    Granted, but productivity drops like a rock, the GDP crashes, the national debt is defaulted on, taxes go through the roof, and we all die from lack of simple necessities like food and water.

Oops, took too long to post:

Steak and ale is still in business but thanks to the 2 day work weeks, there aren't enough of either item to serve anybody but the ultra wealthy, which sadly, we aren't.

I wish they'd release OBL's photos, I need a new avatar...

Granted but the released photo looks like the Bieber.

I wish we didn't have two one hundred hour work days.

05-04-11 03:14 PM
    Granted, we now have 3 100 hour work days.

I wish work days went back to a maximum of 16 hours.
    05-04-11 04:12 PM
    granted. now you and you alone will work 16 hours a day.

i wish i had my own private masseuse who looked like jessica biel.
    05-04-11 09:53 PM
    Granted, but she isn't really a she, and now you can't get rid of "her"...

I wish I had a cannon that fired bowling balls.
    05-04-11 10:10 PM
    Granted... But the force of the cannon, reeks pure havoc on the wooden lanes and disinegrates the pins on contact.. Which becomes very expensive (who knew those little white phallic symbols cost so much). Thus making a 10 frame game cost about $258 to play..

I wish I knew how to hula hoop

05-05-11 06:39 AM
    granted. you become the world's best hula hooper but the constant swinging of your hips throws out your back and pelvis leaving you in constant pain and not to mention what the centrifugal force does to your boobies....

i wish i was the world's best tattoo artist.
    05-05-11 08:29 AM
    Granted, but you're the world's worst speller, and your last spelling mistake happens to be on the biggest, baddest outlaw biker to ever wander through the doors of your shop. Just before he takes you to the desert to kill you he does comment on how good the tattoo looks, and if it was spelled correctly, none of this would have happened...

I wish I was a sculptor.
    05-05-11 10:15 AM
    Granted...But all you can sculpt are realistic forms of jay leno's chin...you go broke, your family leaves you, and you die a young unwanted scultpor.

I wish my step kids would flush when they're done! (lol...really, I do wish that)
    05-05-11 10:27 AM
    Granted, but they flush everything when they're done with it, half eaten sandwiches, bath towels, eventually you get an enormous bill for breaking the sewer system.

I wish I could sculpt things people wanted to see and buy.
    05-05-11 10:42 AM
    granted. you sculpt everything people wanted to buy before sculpting became outlawed by the president's art-czar.

i wish i had six pack abs.
    05-05-11 04:02 PM
    Granted, your abs become flabby after the consumption of many six packs of your favorite beverage...

I wish I had a beer
    05-05-11 09:04 PM
    Granted but it is alcohol free and tastes like muddy water.

I wish the moon was really made of cheese.

05-05-11 10:01 PM
    Granted, but aliens eat it, sending our tides and so forth into chaos and killing us all.

I wish the aliens couldn't eat cheesey moons...
    05-06-11 12:04 AM
    Granted... But all those foreigners get hungry and start eating our pink hearts, orange stars, and green clovers..

I wish the moon was made of cereal.

05-06-11 06:48 AM
    granted. the moon is now made of shredded wheat cereal...and not the frosted kind either.

i wish i were a little bit taller, i wish i were a baller, i wish i had a girl who looked good i would call her.
    05-06-11 10:04 AM
    Poof!! You are now 7'5", as for the "baller" part... They too have grown.. 13#s each... Some baller you've become.. As for the firl who looks good.. Well betty white finds tall, well hung men very attrattractive and sends your her personal cell number.....

I wish for a piece of chocolate cake.

05-10-11 06:42 AM
    (13#s each...? Lawdy, a guy would need one heck of a contraption to keep those puppies outta trouble)

The most gorgeous looking slice of chocolate cake ever baked is sitting there within smell range, but you're not allowed to touch or taste. Be careful what you wish for.

I wish spring could last for 6 months.
    05-10-11 07:13 AM
    granted. the spring in your backyard now gushes unpurified, non-drinkable water for 6 straight months.

i wish i found 1,000lbs of solid gold confederate bullion in my backyard.
    05-10-11 08:05 AM
    Granted, but Jack Sparrow is on his way to take it away from you!!!!

I wish Keira Knightly was in the new Pirates movie!
    05-10-11 10:31 AM
    granted. but her salary takes up 2/3 of the budget and johnny depp has been replaced by justin bieber. thanks alot di*kwad....lol

i wish i had a video of natalie portman and kiera knightley making love to eachother.
    05-10-11 02:28 PM
    Granted but shortly after you get the video you starve to death because you won't leave the tv long enough to even get a sandwich.

I wish I had a fridge by the couch and some way to mail order food so I can safely watch the video that was just wished for.
    05-12-11 09:53 AM
    granted but the fridge has a key lock and the key is chained to the sink in the bathroom and the food will only be delivered to the post office.

i wish mosquitos wouldn't bite me...EVER.
    05-12-11 10:17 AM
    Granted, but they strike a deal with the bees, hornets, wasps, and fire ants to bite you instead...

I wish there were no annoying insects.
    05-12-11 10:26 AM
2,778 ... 101102103104105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD