granted. they are now on the desk of the coworker you like the least and you can't not have one so you find yourself at their desk idly chit-chatting and scarfing them down every 2 minutes.

i wish eating M&M's would make everyone else fart once loudly for each piece they ate.
    10-17-11 12:45 PM
    Granted. It's not so much fun when you're neighbor starts eating M&M's when you're trying to get your significant other in the mood.

I wish it was socially acceptable for me to go trick or treating on Halloween.
    10-17-11 03:22 PM
    wish granted. you have to go trick or treating on halloween but you can only dress as a streaker wearing only socks and shoes.

i wish the moon was really made out of cheese.
    10-18-11 09:36 AM
    The moon is solid cheese, but sadly, it's all Halali Limburger and the stink on Earth is so bad that the entire world's population has turned on you.

I wish I had a front row seat for that.
    10-19-11 09:56 AM
    Wish granted, you have a front row seat in it... The crowd turns on you to for having a BB. Lol.

I wish I could sleep all day, and not have to work, Just once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 10:02 AM
    I wish I could sleep all day, and not have to work, Just once.
    Your wish is granted, when you wake up, you are forced to take a new job scrubbing motor home toilet holding tanks. Your old job was given to someone else that was able to come in and work the day you took off.

I wish for a bucket of pecan caramel ice cream with crushed toffee bits in it.
    10-19-11 08:21 PM
    Your wish is granted. You have the pecan caramel ice cream with crushed toffee bits... But 5 minutes after eating it, you get the sh*ts. Lol.

I wish Blackberry would name the next series after me. The Osei9000.
    10-19-11 09:42 PM
    The Osei9000 debuts to a world-wide audience, but it's a crap build and the battery dies after 10 minutes after leaking hazardous chemicals onto the hands of every user. The world seeks out this Osei dude.

I wish my coffee was just 6 degrees warmer.
    10-20-11 06:22 AM
    Granted, but then you spill it on your junk and there's nobody to sue since you requested the coffee be hotter...

I wish I was a lawyer.
    10-20-11 08:12 AM
    Granted...but you no longer have any friends.

I wish I was a rock star!
    10-20-11 09:05 AM
    granted! you are now justin bieber....sorry dude. HAHAHAHAHA

i wish i got 10% of all the biebers marketing profits.
    10-21-11 09:12 AM
    You did! But that was only after he turned 85.

I wish I had all of the profits from Bieber's lawyer!
    10-21-11 12:19 PM
    Granted, but Bieber's lawyer's secretary has been secretly siphoning off assets to fund her shoe fetish and there is really only $12.37 left.

I wish I felt this morning like it was Friday afternoon.
    10-24-11 09:03 AM
    granted. you feel as if today were friday afternoon and show up dressed casually and do nothing prompting your boss to fire you.

i wish my back didn't hurt.
    10-24-11 10:27 AM
    Your back is suddenly better, but sadly, the pain has migrated to another piece of anatomy. No pill will fix that.

I wish winter lasted maybe 3 weeks.
    10-28-11 10:30 AM
    granted. winter may last 3 weeks...or it may last 3 years. good luck planning!

i wish pro atheletes wouldn't whine about their bloated salaries and insist on holding out of a contract that they signed!
    10-28-11 10:54 AM
    Granted. There is now the PAUSA... The Professional Athletes Universal Salary Agreement. This covers all professional sports and is absolute and final. Athletes salaries are calculated now by polling all ticket purchasers over 18. Each person responds to an instant poll as they enter the stadium that has one question... How much do you earn in a year. This figure is averaged and that figure is what the athletes and staff are now paid. Concessions have to abide by the same rules and hotdogs are now $.50 each.

I wish I had a sky suite for any game I felt like watching.
    10-31-11 08:38 AM
    granted. you have exclusive lifetime sky suites for each arena in your city....but they are each located right behind the structural buttresses but if you stand to the left and get on a chair you can see the crowd enjoying the games and shows!

i wish i had front row center court seats at all of UNC's home games.
    10-31-11 10:56 AM
    i wish i had front row center court seats at all of UNC's home games.
    \

Bingo, Bango, Bongo, your wish have been granted, you now have the seats you crave, but only AFTER each game has been played, are you allowed to sit in them. You are not very popular with anyone you plan to give tickets to, but you have the seats you wanted.
    10-31-11 09:52 PM
    You didn't wish for anything, therefore you will not receive anything.

I wish I had power back since it was 48 degrees in my house this morning!
    11-01-11 06:48 AM
    granted! you now have power however your heat supply system is still not working.

i wish people who weren't at home last night or were not giving out halloween candy would have TURNED OFF THEIR FRIGGIN' PORCH LIGHTS!
    11-01-11 09:03 AM
    Granted, As you approach, every house sees you coming and turns off their porch lights.

I wish my coffee tasted better this morning.
    11-03-11 06:43 AM
    easy wish. granted. i take the poo log out of your cup.

i wish that hot delivery girl would flash me every time she dropped off parts.
    11-03-11 10:00 AM
    Granted! Now you know for certain that the she you thought she was is really a he.

I wish the occupiers would do something worthwhile

11-03-11 10:06 AM
    granted. they now occupy your yard and protest the humane handling of chimpanzees.

i wish obama would have given every taxpayer in 2009 a $150K bailout instead of the banks and corporations.
    11-03-11 10:31 AM
2,778 ... 105106107108109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD