Granted. You over sleep and fail out of school and end up working at Dairy Queen flipping burgers for the rest of your life.

I wish I owned the Hope Diamond.
    04-09-11 11:44 PM
    Granted.... That baby has its own curses so no need for genie to add any more... Enjoy..

I wish someone would come over and clean my house for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 07:28 AM
    Granted, but they 'clean' it by spreading dog p**p on the floor. And of course, the service is free.

I wish that everyone had enough money to live by (ie. Homeless people)

04-10-11 07:39 AM
    Granted! The rich turn over their wealth, and the poor are now wealthy. Sadly, as it's always been said, within a year the rich return to glory, and the urban outdoorsman, well....

I wish I could still jam on my ax.
    04-10-11 08:31 AM
    Granted, but your ax jams into your foot while you do whatever jamming on your ax is.

I wish I could have any book I want, at any time (I like to read )

04-10-11 08:45 AM
    Granted, but your ax jams into your foot while you do whatever jamming on your ax is.

I wish I could have any book I want, at any time (I like to read )

Granted but they are printed in Latin.

I wish I could explode things with my mind.
    04-10-11 12:04 PM
    Granted.. One fatal flaw with this gift is that everything you think of instantly combusts into flames...

I wish I was outside enjoying this glorious day

04-10-11 03:14 PM
    Granted, but the weather is somehow only good when you're not enjoying it.

I wish there were no speed limiters...
    04-10-11 07:19 PM
    =
    I wish there were no speed limiters...
    Granted no more speed limiters, well other than air friction, which is murder on the skin, due to all the bugs you hit running around trying not to smack into people. Something you try very hard not to do, now that you can go 50 times the speed of sound.

I wish for a new record player.
    04-11-11 01:59 AM
    Granted. The record player is the person who set the world record for playing the most games of hopscotch.

I wish I could watch more baseball games.
    04-11-11 07:01 AM
    Granted, but you are forced to watch every single one for the next 48 years, which makes you very bored and obese from eating all the snacks that you eat during those games.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of orange juice.

04-11-11 08:31 AM
    Granted. But all that acid......reflux city!!!

I wish it were Friday!
    04-11-11 09:16 AM
    Granted, but your house gets filled up with it when the fridge can't hold it all. Your basement floods, and the orange juice eventually goes bad and starts to reek. Nobody wants to come to your house anymore.

I wish it wasn't windy here now.
    04-11-11 09:31 AM
    I wish it were Friday!
    GRANTED! it's always friday...even the same friday. can you say "groundhog day"?

I wish it wasn't windy here now.
    granted. the wind stops blowing as do all the skirts and loose blouses on the women...thanks sandy, thanks alot.

i wish i owned a beautiful tropical island that had a private helicopter to come pick me up any timei wanted to go there.
    04-11-11 10:40 AM
    Granted, but there are giant gorillas, similar to King Kong, who live on it.

I wish all the knowledge required for the Biology IGCSE Cambridge exam will pop into my head, and that I got an A star in all 3 papers.
    04-11-11 12:14 PM
    granted. but after the final grades are posted your professor just can't accept the fact that you out did his test grades so he brings you up on cheating allegations. however hard this may be to prove it's still enough to equate your name with a scandal.

i wish i owned 50 miles of prime beachfront property in the tahiti.
    04-11-11 01:00 PM
    Granted but then there was a tsunami and its gone.....

Wish I had something to do with this beautiful weather...
    04-11-11 01:19 PM
    Granted. You are now mother nature and have everything to do with the weather. But now you bring snow and cold to the world and everyone hates you.

I wish I was immortal.
    04-11-11 01:39 PM
    granted ...you're immortal but you still age.

i wish i would stay the same for eternity.
    04-11-11 02:20 PM
    [QUOTE=HIGHJAKKER;6213379
    i wish i would stay the same for eternity.[/QUOTE]

Granted but the Genie was taking a bathroom break before the wish went into effect, and you have a rather nasty run in with a long flight of stairs (1602 of them to be exact), and by the time you get to the bottom of those stairs (tumbling and cartwheeling of course), you were in pretty rough shape and POOF, that is how you stay for eternity, battered, bent, broken, bloody and badly bruised. Like you didn't see that one coming?

I wish I had BlackBerry Tablet.
    04-12-11 03:22 AM
    Granted but the Genie was taking a bathroom break before the wish went into effect, and you have a rather nasty run in with a long flight of stairs (1602 of them to be exact), and by the time you get to the bottom of those stairs (tumbling and cartwheeling of course), you were in pretty rough shape and POOF, that is how you stay for eternity, battered, bent, broken, bloody and badly bruised. Like you didn't see that one coming?

I wish I had BlackBerry Tablet.
    Granted, but it is the type you swallow, which is intended to cure BB addiction.

I wish people paid attention to the road while driving.
    04-12-11 04:38 AM
    Granted.... Soon everyone is much more concious of the road.. In fact they are so focused on the road and its condition that they feel the need to stop their vehicles, get out and closely inspect each and every inch of the road.. Your route to work is littered with hundred of good sameritans on their hands and knees paying close attention to the road.

I wish we got more than 79 hrs of spring each year.
    04-12-11 06:45 AM
    granted! you now get exactly 80 hours of spring, no more no less.

i wish this place had a decent AC for this summer.
    04-12-11 09:22 AM
    Granted. Too bad about that nuclear winter, the AC doesn't do you much good.

I wish it was a week and a half from now and finals were over.
    04-13-11 11:05 PM
    Granted. Too bad about that nuclear winter, the AC doesn't do you much good.

I wish it was a week and a half from now and finals were over.
    Granted. But you just failed each one and will have to take them again.

I wish they would make a FPS Mario game like they show .
    04-14-11 12:16 AM
2,778 ... 9899100101102 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD