Granted, but we all get destroyed by the sta puft marshmallow man when the genie asked "how do you wish for civilization to be destroyed?"

I wish I had some marshmallows
    04-02-11 05:47 PM
    granted! you have marshmallows EVERYWHERE and for every one you eat or throw away 3 more take its place.

i wish i had a Burger King in my downstairs kitchen and could get anything i wanted any time i wanted it cooked by the BK king himself!
    04-02-11 10:36 PM
    granted! you have marshmallows EVERYWHERE and for every one you eat or throw away 3 more take its place.

i wish i had a Burger King in my downstairs kitchen and could get anything i wanted any time i wanted it cooked by the BK king himself!
    Granted. Unfortunately, you weren't very specific. Instead of a Burger King you got a BergerKing. And after your ceaseless hamburger requests, one ends up somehow laced with rat poison.

I wish the BK Stacker wasn't 100% certain to give you a heart attack by the time you're 50.
    04-02-11 10:46 PM
    Granted, it's 100% certain to give you a heart attack as soon as you hit the age of 60, which ends up killing you.

I wish for the perfect OS for my BB Torch, that works perfectly with no errors, lags, bugs or glitches.
    04-03-11 08:30 AM
    Granted, but no imperfect programs or modules will work on the perfect OS, which makes it functionally worthless, since all it does is sit there without even an address book or phone dialer.

I wish I had a quad core phone.
    04-03-11 08:47 AM
    Granted, but no imperfect programs or modules will work on the perfect OS, which makes it functionally worthless, since all it does is sit there without even an address book or phone dialer.

I wish I had a quad core phone.
    Granted. Your new quad core phone is extremely fast and the graphics are simple amazing that render at blazing speeds. However, because of the power consumption needed to run this incredible device you only get 15 minutes out of the battery.

I wish I could go back in time and redo some events.
    04-03-11 09:43 AM
    Granted, but you are stuck there, with no way to get back to our time.

I wish I had a phone that was perfect for my needs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-11 09:50 AM
    Granted.

The Amazon Genie has fulfilled thy wish!

I wish that plenty of batteries come with that phone.

04-03-11 10:10 AM
    Granted, but they explode in (my?) face. Poor me.

I wish I never asked for that phone.

04-03-11 10:20 AM
    Granted, but instead the poor soul who did wish for it and needed to be rid of it slipped one just like it but bearing a curse into your pocket while you were standing in a crowd.

I wish it wasn't snowing here now...
    04-03-11 12:33 PM
    Granted. Your new quad core phone is extremely fast and the graphics are simple amazing that render at blazing speeds. However, because of the power consumption needed to run this incredible device you only get 15 minutes out of the battery.
    Hehe, was that an Evo?

Granted, but instead the poor soul who did wish for it and needed to be rid of it slipped one just like it but bearing a curse into your pocket while you were standing in a crowd.

I wish it wasn't snowing here now...
    Granted, the snowing instantly stops. Unfortunately, it stops by turning to softball sized hail. Shouldn't have left your cars outside, they now have huge dents all over them.

I wish it hadn't snowed here last night.
    04-03-11 05:02 PM
    granted. instead of snow you also get softball sized hail for 40 straight hours.

i wish i were givena job at microsoft where all i did was hold a title of "VP in charge of nothing" and i got paid $100k a year tax free and no board of directors or congressional committee would investigate or demand that i must go.
    04-04-11 09:20 AM
    Granted, but you are struck by the power of Money and go completely mad. You start spending all your money on becoming the Ruler of the world, which no one likes, so they all kill you.

I wish, the perfect OS I wished for earlier, would have everything I need to make the phone actually work with the battery being able to last up to 30 hours.
    04-04-11 09:48 AM
    granted. but it now only communicates in mandarin chinese with no way of converting to engrish.

i wish i had a pecan pie.
    04-04-11 10:06 AM
    wish granted. the most delicious pecan pie you'll ever eat in your whole entire life, but as soon as you eat it you'll lose all your taste buds.

i wish i had a job.
    04-04-11 01:35 PM
    wish granted. the most delicious pecan pie you'll ever eat in your whole entire life, but as soon as you eat it you'll lose all your taste buds.

i wish i had a job.
    04-04-11 01:35 PM
    Granted. But these you would never, ever, ever, be allowed to post in the Crackberry forums again.

I wish there was no such thing as a data breach.
    04-04-11 02:39 PM
    Granted, but that's because the government banned the term in favor of "unauthorized withdrawal of data from a secure location" instead.

I wish I had the internet.
    04-04-11 05:29 PM
    Granted... But within hours of your hook-up, al gore creates an even better, faster web that is not just world wide.. Its galaxywide.... Everyone immediately switches to this new improved information sharing platform.. Everyone but you, of course... Too bad you've been locked into a 10yr exclusive internet contract.

I wish I could banish all pimply faced teens from my world

04-04-11 08:10 PM
    Granted, but the genie has made them 40 years older, and kept their bad attitudes.

I wish I could hit people with a trout
    04-04-11 08:33 PM
    Granted, but the genie has made them 40 years older, and kept their bad attitudes.

I wish I could hit people with a trout
    Granted. But peta has you arrested and you are convicted and sentenced to spend the rest of your life in prison.

I wish people would use their turn signals.

04-04-11 08:51 PM
    Granted, but they're all old folks so they forget to make sure the signals cancel and they drive for miles, just a sea of flashing turn signals...

I wish I owned a bulldozer
    04-04-11 09:12 PM
    Granted. But your neighbors complain and the bulldozer is towed. The tow bill is $20,000.

I wish I had a Ferrari.

04-04-11 09:48 PM
    Granted but your Farrari's motor goes!!!

I wish I was a billionaire.

04-04-11 10:18 PM
    Granted. You have 10 billion Zimbabwe dollars.

I wish I had 10 billion US dollars.
    04-04-11 10:35 PM
2,778 ... 9596979899 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD