Granted, but the laws that have been abolished were the laws that relate to human torture, and everyone in your city decides you've been the worst kind of person to them.

I wish for some Cheerios...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Granted, but Snap! Crackle! and Pop! resented the fact you left them and peed in the bowl your Cheerios are in...

I wish I ruled the world.
    03-19-11 10:14 PM
    Granted, but the people you rule hate you, and one day they all decided to chop you up and eat your liver.

I wish I had a 9700...

03-19-11 10:58 PM
    Granted, but the people you rule hate you, and one day they all decided to chop you up and eat your liver.

I wish I had a 9700...

Granted but the genie thought you wanted the alternator bracket assembly from an AMC Gremlin rather than a BB.

I wish I had a green jacket.
    03-19-11 11:02 PM
    Granted, but all the leprechauns (spelling?) in Ireland decide you are the hottest leprechaun in the world and gang up on you.

I wish I was less tired...

03-19-11 11:28 PM
    Granted: you go out to your car only to find you aren't tired any more. Not even the spare is left.

I wish there weren't any thieves.
    03-20-11 12:22 AM
    Granted, but they end up working in stores and give you the wordt customer service in the world, and, lucky you, your stuff keeps breaking.

I wish I had a blackberry bold 9700 that works perfectly and a 5000 dollar gift certificate for the store on crackberry.com

03-20-11 02:15 AM
    Granted, but they end up working in stores and give you the wordt customer service in the world, and, lucky you, your stuff keeps breaking.

I wish I had a blackberry bold 9700 that works perfectly and a 5000 dollar gift certificate for the store on crackberry.com

Granted, but the starting the day you get it, the world suffers the longest BIS/BES outage in history. So long infact that you forget all about spending your gift certificate and ultimately switch platforms.

I wish I had a 4g network here...
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 03-20-11 at 02:36 AM.
    03-20-11 02:34 AM
    Granted, but the starting the day you get it, the world suffers the longest BIS/BES outage in history. So long infact that you forget all about spending your gift certificate and ultimately switch platforms.

I wish I had a 4g network here...
    NO! Now that's just mean!

Granted, but when you get it, a man hijacks the system created specifically for the 4g network, and sends a virus to all the phones connected to it. After catching the man, the carriers decide that the network is too faulty and reverts back to radio waves.

I wish for some Cold Stone ice cream!

03-20-11 03:23 AM
    NO! Now that's just mean!

Granted, but when you get it, a man hijacks the system created specifically for the 4g network, and sends a virus to all the phones connected to it. After catching the man, the carriers decide that the network is too faulty and reverts back to radio waves.

I wish for some Cold Stone ice cream!

Granted but the genie heard Stone Cold like the rassler instead of Cold Stone...

I wish I had a pet beaver...
    03-20-11 03:58 AM
    Granted, but the beaver is mentally challenged as it sees all people as logs...

I wish I didn't have to study French, and I still got a good mark in it...

03-20-11 06:51 AM
    Granted but now that you know the language of love.... Pepe la pew and all of his critter friends can't get enough of you... You find yourself surrounded by skunk.... The odor that permeates from your body is offensive to even those with outrageous headcolds...

I wish I could have pie for breakfast

03-20-11 08:13 AM
    Granted but now that you know the language of love.... Pepe la pew and all of his critter friends can't get enough of you... You find yourself surrounded by skunk.... The odor that permeates from your body is offensive to even those with outrageous headcolds...

I wish I could have pie for breakfast

Granted but the genie was feeling very mathematical this morning and sits across from you at the breakfast table and recites pi to 10000 decimal places.

I wish I knew pi to 10000 decimal places.
    03-20-11 08:55 AM
    Granted, but given your obsession with pi, you try to figure out more and more decimal places that, eventually, your brain fries and you walk around doing weird things (which i would like to see )

I wish Sandy would do something weird, and post it on youtube...
    03-20-11 09:25 AM
    Granted.
    Unfortunately, it violated youtube's TOS and was removed before you could watch it.

I wish the snowstorm coming would make school close tomorrow.
    03-20-11 07:00 PM
    Granted, only problem is, you are trapped at school, with no heat, no food (that you wanna eat anyway) and no power (power lines to the school are down) and to top it all off, school is closed for two weeks.

I wish I had a corn dog for lunch.
    03-20-11 07:49 PM
    Com dog? Not sure what that is...but:
    Granted, but you have horrible gas for the rest of your life.

I wish I knew what a com dog was

03-21-11 01:59 AM
    Granted.
    Unfortunately, it violated youtube's TOS and was removed before you could watch it.

Nooo!!! I clicked on the link!!! WHY DID IT GET REMOVED!! :'(

03-21-11 02:02 AM
    Granted, but once you know, you're so horrified, you refuse to go to anyplace serving them and you become irrationally afraid of anyone who enjoys eating them.

I wish it was Friday.
    03-21-11 02:48 AM
    Granted...Friday the 13th is here! Of course, your car, phone, TV, computer, and your fridge breakdown, but that's nothing compared to what's coming...

I wish I won a free (and working)(and it doesn't break) TV...

03-21-11 02:59 AM
    granted...

i wish i had a pet monkey that threw its poo at the people i wanted it to.
    03-21-11 09:12 AM
    Granted, but one night it decided to rebel and slipped something into your mouth...

I wish to be the only person in the world with the ability to freeze and unfreeze time...and everyone stays frozen while time is frozen, and don't know that I froze time when they unfreeze, and I can move while time is frozen.

03-21-11 09:28 AM
    granted but inevitably every time you unfreeze time you are naked no matter how you plan it out.

i wish i could fly like superman.
    03-21-11 10:08 AM
    granted but inevitably every time you unfreeze time you are naked no matter how you plan it out.

i wish i could fly like superman.
    Granted, you can fly like superman. Unfortunately you forgot to ask how to safely land, and are always breaking bones and suffering bruises from your awful landings.

I wish I could drive the Bat Mobile.
    03-21-11 10:17 AM
    Granted, but its a very advanced car, and only operates on Batman's voice pattern.

I wish I was Batman, with Spider-man's spidey powers!

03-21-11 10:46 AM
    granted but every time you wear the bat-suit you get aroused and spunk spider webs all over the utility belt.

i wish i were impervious like superman.
    03-21-11 10:55 AM
2,778 ... 9091929394 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD