Granted, you do, but of course, they fly away. Sux 4 u

I wish it were Friday afternoon, and the weekend got started.
    03-16-11 08:51 PM
    Granted, but the boss called, you're going to have to stay at work until Monday...

I wish I had more money than Donald Trump..
    03-16-11 09:35 PM
    granted. but alas, you failed (again) to file taxes on it so now uncle sam is taking it all away.

i wish i had 6 pack abs.
    03-17-11 09:40 AM
    granted. but alas, you failed (again) to file taxes on it so now uncle sam is taking it all away.

i wish i had 6 pack abs.
    Granted, but your 6 pack abs are a result of all the 6 packs you've consumed over the years and come in the form of a beer gut rather than toned and defined muscle.

I wish I owned an ice cream company.
    03-17-11 09:57 AM
    granted. and it's a very successful one where people will wait in line for hours waiting for a scoop of your deliciousness and will pay top dollar without winking an eye....that is until word gets out that it's actually your cream everyone has been screaming for and the FDA shuts you down and the throngs of customers are now lining up at their lawyers office to file suit on you.

i wish i had a banana split.
    03-17-11 10:40 AM
    Granted. It's from Sandy's ice cream shop.

I wish there were better shows on cable.
    03-18-11 12:13 AM
    There are, but it costs $1,000/month to receive them.

I wish Firefly was still on (with new episodes).
    03-18-11 07:05 AM
    granted. but the new episodes are all written by the same person who wrote all of rob schneider's movies and that is the only show your tv's are capable of receiving.

i wish it was quitting time already.
    03-18-11 08:04 AM
    Granted. Your boss comes in and asks you to resign. You will remain unemployed and probably homeless.

I wish I didn't have class today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 01:01 PM
    granted. you are now a crude, obnoxious, unmannered cad and no one wants to associate with you.

i wish i had a pound of pot.
    03-18-11 01:45 PM
    I thought the genie was supposed to change things
    Granted. Unfortunately, it's all aluminum pots and none of the nice stainless steel type.

I wish you could legally push people over for riding their bikes on the sidewalk when there's a bike lane, especially the people who try to look cool and ride with no hands.

03-18-11 01:49 PM
    granted. on every odd numbered day it is legal to knock these violating bike riders off their bikes with no consequence however, they also know this and choose NOT to ride on these days.

i wish i could run over people who are walking on the sidewalk while i'm trying to impress the chicks riding my bike no handed!
    03-18-11 03:54 PM
    granted. on every odd numbered day it is legal to knock these violating bike riders off their bikes with no consequence however, they also know this and choose NOT to ride on these days.

i wish i could run over people who are walking on the sidewalk while i'm trying to impress the chicks riding my bike no handed!
    Granted, but the pedestrians can lawfully carry a staff they can jam into your spokes thereby causing you to fall off.

I wish bicyclists were required to carry a lance so that if they see an oncoming bicyclist they must joust against them for the entertainment of the public.
    03-18-11 04:57 PM
    I wish bicyclists were required to carry a lance so that if they see an oncoming bicyclist they must joust against them for the entertainment of the public.
    Granted... but there are new rules to the Bike Jousts and the Jousting rules are... "Any passerby may be used as a human shield"

And just your luck... you find that you are chosen as a human shield more often than you would like, and always get "lanced" where it hurts the most.

I wish for more money than I could spend in 12 life times.
    03-19-11 04:15 AM
    Granted, but its monopoly money

I wish my exams were over...

03-19-11 05:13 AM
    Granted, but its monopoly money <---EVIL with a stick!

I wish my exams were over...

Granted, but you slept through them all, and there will be no makeup exams, and you are forced to take the classes again, only this time no credits will be given unless you sleep with the much older Profs (60+) this time around. Sorry

I wish for spendable monopoly money !!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 03-19-11 at 07:06 AM.
    03-19-11 07:02 AM
    You do have spendable monopoly money.. However you can only use it to purchase little plastic houses.... You now have millions of these, all over.. Every where you walk you find yourself stepping on the dang little green and red yellow things.... If only you has invested in the utility companies.......

I wish this weekend never ended......

03-19-11 07:08 AM
    You do have spendable monopoly money.. However you can only use it to purchase little plastic houses.... You now have millions of these, all over.. Every where you walk you find yourself stepping on the dang little green and red yellow things.... If only you has invested in the utility companies.......

I wish this weekend never ended......

Granted, but time and everyone else is frozen for forever and you end up dying alone.

I wish that I wasn't so bored...
    Last edited by sabisgeek; 03-19-11 at 08:48 AM.
    03-19-11 08:39 AM
    Granted, but time and everyone else is frozen for forever and you end up dying alone.

I wish that I wasn't so bored...
    Granted, you now have a seat on the *RIM* of an erupting volcano, with no possible way down, other than your snow board and a small rocky path, winding it's way to the INSIDE of the volcano, to a small rapidly melting glacier. Now you are wishing for surfing lessons, but only one wish per day.... Excited now?

I wish to not have to go to work today! The sun is peeking out!!!!
    03-19-11 11:23 AM
    Granted, you now have a seat on the *RIM* of an erupting volcano, with no possible way down, other than your snow board and a small rocky path, winding it's way to the INSIDE of the volcano, to a small rapidly melting glacier. Now you are wishing for surfing lessons, but only one wish per day.... Excited now?

I wish to not have to go to work today! The sun is peeking out!!!!
    Is that LAVA lava? Or the stuff in lava lamps?

Granted...but you decide to go to the beach to get a suntan, but you mistakenly put too much tanning oil, which makes your skin rot and by the end of the day you look like a zombie.

How's that?

I wish my hair looked cooler...

03-19-11 11:58 AM
    Then cooler it does...*POOF*... In fact its soo cool.. Its downright cold.. A frozen mohawk sits atop your head.. Frosty blue icicles make up the tresses. This causesa perma-brain freeze and you are forced to walk around with splitting headache and a grimace on your face.

I wish i could take another nap today

03-19-11 01:08 PM
    Then cooler it does...*POOF*... In fact its soo cool.. Its downright cold.. A frozen mohawk sits atop your head.. Frosty blue icicles make up the tresses. This causesa perma-brain freeze and you are forced to walk around with splitting headache and a grimace on your face.

I wish i could take another nap today

Granted, but you wake up 30 years later and people call you "Cereal van Winkle".

I wish I had a pet unicorn.
    03-19-11 03:52 PM
    Granted. Did you know that Unicorn's eat human flesh?

I wish there was something interesting on TV right now.
    03-19-11 03:55 PM
    Granted. Did you know that Unicorn's eat human flesh?

I wish there was something interesting on TV right now.
    Granted, but unfortunately the Government has deemed what you consider "interesting" to be unlawful and puts you under the jail for it...

I wish we could reduce the number of laws on the books...
    03-19-11 04:30 PM
    Granted, but the laws that have been abolished were the laws that relate to human torture, and everyone in your city decides you've been the worst kind of person to them.

I wish for some Cheerios...

03-19-11 09:41 PM
2,778 ... 8990919293 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD