Granted, but your lucky day you get the Genie that has a hearing problem (well more a listening problem), He hears you wanting to play guitar in a well and .... well you are playing very good, just that you are now in the bottom of an old abandon well, 400 feet underground.

The good news is the acoustics are perfect! The bad news in the well is out in the middle of nowhere, and no one is going to hear you play but the deer and the chipmunks.

I wish I was able to do something truely freaky, just a little geeky, involving blood, sharp objects and silly putty.
    04-25-09 01:33 PM
    I wish I was able to do something truely freaky, just a little geeky, involving blood, sharp objects and silly putty.
    Granted but while you were humping your sex partner, that you made out of silly putty. You cut your "private parts" on a shaping tool that you forgot about.

I wish a man could actualy get a woman to "go".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 05:54 PM
    Well, wish granted. You gor your woman to go, straight to an attorney. She's going to sue your sorry for sexual harassment. Seems before you wanted her to go, you wanted her to stay, badly. Something about duct tape and handcuffs, says she's got medical evidence taken at the local emergency room. Sorry about your luck bro, but is it any surprise?

I wish Mike would learn to behave himself.
    04-25-09 07:59 PM
    Well, wish granted. You gor your woman to go, straight to an attorney. She's going to sue your sorry for sexual harassment. Seems before you wanted her to go, you wanted her to stay, badly. Something about duct tape and handcuffs, says she's got medical evidence taken at the local emergency room. Sorry about your luck bro, but is it any surprise?

I wish Mike would learn to behave himself.
    Granted! Mike learned to behave himself, unfortunately he also dissappeared from this thread!

I wish Kanga would get her b u t t back in here, along with the rest of the gang, so the fun can begin again!
    05-13-09 10:08 PM
    granted .....but the thread got closed

I wish there wasn't such dumb threads
    05-13-09 10:22 PM
    granted .....but the thread got closed

I wish there wasn't such dumb threads
    And I wish rude people would keep their mean comments to themselves and move on.
    05-13-09 10:35 PM
    Carol, if I have to drag her a$$ in here kicking and screaming! I've been wanting this thread to rise back up to the level it once was for quite some time. Revived it twice and each time it failed miserably. I was even thinking of starting another one with clear rules, but I think we can do it here. Let's roll!
    05-13-09 10:36 PM
    And I wish rude people would keep their mean comments to themselves and move on.
    hahahahaha
    I wasnt talking about this thread .....the one i was actually talking about is "everyone try this"
    05-13-09 10:38 PM
    My lil bro is not as bad as it appears. I'll talk to mom and straighten him out!
    05-13-09 10:40 PM
    so...what is this thread all about?
    05-13-09 10:43 PM
    hahahahaha
    I wasnt talking about this thread .....the one i was actually talking about is "everyone try this"
    Oh,Ok, then I apologize...I am sensitive.
    05-13-09 10:43 PM
    Carol, if I have to drag her a$$ in here kicking and screaming! I've been wanting this thread to rise back up to the level it once was for quite some time. Revived it twice and each time it failed miserably. I was even thinking of starting another one with clear rules, but I think we can do it here. Let's roll!
    Ok...let's try again...hmmmmmmm...

Ok, I wish for an enjoyable vacation to Italy!
    05-13-09 10:45 PM
    granted ......but then every one gets so sensitive and begins to cry your whole time there

i wish I had the money to 2 buy the 2 other car/truck i want
    05-13-09 10:47 PM
    granted ......but then every one gets so sensitive and begins to cry your whole time there

i wish I had the money to 2 buy the 2 other car/truck i want

It's about creative writing of the highest order chadski and john!
    05-13-09 10:48 PM
    Oh, so you've read about mine and Kanga's adventures in here, eh?
    That is one FUNNY Kanga!
    05-13-09 10:50 PM
    Carol, I read everything there was. And when it started to wain, felt I had to join to keep it going. I didn't want to screw up the chemistry, so I was just a voyeur for a long time. Hence the admired you from afar.
    05-13-09 10:53 PM
    ok lets get back to op .......

I wish i could go to lunch with michelle rodriquez
    05-13-09 10:53 PM
    Good boy bx, that's better. Not great, but better.
    05-13-09 10:55 PM
    ok lets get back to op .......

I wish i could go to lunch with michelle rodriquez
    Granted, but the Genie had wax in his ears...he thought you said:
    Michael Rodriguez....

Offender Information - Michael Rodriguez

Have fun!

I wish Kanga would come visit me in Florida!
    05-13-09 11:01 PM
    Granted! You have the money to buy both the vehicles you want. However, the first vehicle you used on a trip to Canada. At the border you get stopped and they bring out the drug dogs. You aren't phased because you don't do drugs. But they hit over the entire car. There are pounds of cocaine in each tire. And tar heroine blended into the clear coat.

You are pulled from the car and put face down to eat pavement. They don't believe it isn't your's. They have heard that before. You are thrown into prison with no fair trial. The state takes that car, and your lawyer takes the other. Bubba bends you backward and the sun doesn't shine through your barred window!

In the end, you get shanked and the last car you ever see is the hearse that is coming down the line to take you home.

I wish Bx would have been happy with what he had to begin with.

05-13-09 11:03 PM
    Granted! You have the money to buy both the vehicles you want. However, the first vehicle you used on a trip to Canada. At the border you get stopped and they bring out the drug dogs. You aren't phased because you don't do drugs. But they hit over the entire car. There are pounds of cocaine in each tire. And tar heroine blended into the clear coat.

You are pulled from the car and put face down to eat pavement. They don't believe it isn't your's. They have heard that before. You are thrown into prison with no fair trial. The state takes that car, and your lawyer takes the other. Bubba bends you backward and the sun doesn't shine through your barred window!

In the end, you get shanked and the last car you ever see is the hearse that is coming down the line to take you home.

I wish Bx would have been happy with what he had to begin with.

granted ....but then i get greedy all over again

i wish 3 day work week and got paid for 5
    05-13-09 11:20 PM
    Since I was too slow...

Granted! I do come to your house in Florida. We meet and get along famously. Like Thelma and Louise without the same ending. LOL! We are like teenagers again. Painting the town red, getting some Mardi Gras beads here and there are just what I needed.

I decide to stay in Florida. However, it is like a black cloud follows me. Since I have been at your house, we have been been broken into by ICE looking for illegal immigrants, caught the kitchen on fire, The dog has lost all of it's hair from the bleach I spilled on him, a category 5 hurricane has come through and flooded the first floor, the cat won't come near you since I stepped on and broke his tail, the IRS has audited you because I lost your tax papers, etc.

You are at a loss when you want to tell me to GTFO! But, you are scared my bad luck will kill us both. LOL! You finally come clean. I agree, and you take me to the airport. Where you are arrested as a terrorist. You are unable to return home for 15 to life, and you send me back to your house to take care of your animals. Whereupon my good luck returns.

I wish that my bad luck didn't land Carol with 15 to Life! LOL!

Edited to rephrase my wish.

Last edited by Kangaruex; 05-14-09 at 06:13 AM.
    05-13-09 11:33 PM
    Granted. You decide that you have to do SOMETHING to get Carol out, so you bust her our of prison, and now you are BOTH on the run, and you realize..... This is just like Thelma and Louise... Except you don't get to boink Brad Pitt... Soon, you have cops following you and you decide that the only thing you can do is drive off of a cliff.....

I wish I had more string cheese...
    05-14-09 07:57 AM
    Granted, but the genie has wax in his ears again because he heard spring fleas. Your infested with them from head to foot. No amount of flea powder will curb they're plague. You finally have to resort to taking a bath, for the first time in months, and lying in dip till your skin turns green. This of course solves the fleas, but now you look like "My Favorite Martian".

I wish I were ruler of the pouch instead of keeper.

05-14-09 08:17 AM
    *poof*

I wish you a wonderful day.
    05-14-09 08:24 AM
2,778 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD