Begrudgingly granted (mumble grumble)

I mean REALLY! It had to be Jdoc with his moose paw hands, nooooo couldn't be a alien with dainty little fingers and and hypo sprays, OH NO... I and my growing allergy to latex covered paws of death.... shall be avenged!

Oh and freeloaders used up all the money (eyebrow raised, arms folded, foot tapping), nice bunch of freeloaders mind you, and did I even get a t-shirt from Euro-Disney? And no I do not want a shirt with the saying...

"It's a small Prostate after all..." with little doctors, in multi colored scrubs, holding hands and singing, in a circle around a poor little guy with a glove stuck in his rump! Dear Walt, wherever you are (heaven, ****, back porch chest freezer, next to the wedding cake topper and the hamburger from 1968), I am SOOOO sorry, but I had to do it.

Oh yeah my wish... I wish that Jdoc would trim those hooves he calls fingernails.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-21-09 at 12:31 PM.
    02-21-09 09:40 AM
    Brings new meaning to that line �there's so much that we share�. 0_0!

Granted. I went thru six cutting wheels on my dremmel to do it, but I got them!

I wish I had read and not written Doctors for dummies!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 10:42 AM
    First, let me say I would think someone (BlkBear) would be appreciative of the FREE health care he recieved from JDoc...regardless of the slight discomfort! For the love of God...MAN UP!

Now for JDoc's wish: Granted! You only read and did not write Doctors for dummies, Instead you found your true calling as a Doctor:
    JDoc's Fibromyalgia Clinic is booming with business!

I wish JDoc makes so much money (and remains sane) that he can support all of us without BlkBear having to work AND that we continue to enjoy the good life in Europe!!!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-21-09 at 09:49 PM.
    02-21-09 05:35 PM
    Granted! Jdoc makes a ton of money and all of us a enjoying the sweet life of moochers. LOL! After a year or two Jdoc starts to get disgruntled with the whole situation. He is very unhappy that while he is working his a** off, we are drinking fruity cocktails by the waters edge. Jdoc makes a snap decision to quit work and stay at home too. Little does he know that we have spent all of his money... Even the millions he thought he had saved back through the 2 years. We suddenly found out that... Yes Europe! There is a repo man! Madoff arrives and puts a levy against all of our personal possesions. Now we are all stuck working at Wally World as door greeters for 5.50 an hour.

I wish Wally World paid more!

02-22-09 02:16 AM
    Granted, Wally World now pays more, but it's in the form Costco sized bags of gummy bears, instead of money. Great if you like gummy bears, not so great if you wanna pay the gas bill.

I wish I had some of Kanga's gummy bears!
    02-22-09 01:46 PM
    Granted! You have some of Kanga's gummy bears! Unfortunately, Kanga doesn't tell you, as you are stuffing a handful in your mouth, that they are Smack my Asss & Call Me Sally Habanero flavored Gummies.

I wish BlkBear luck when those pass through his body.
    02-22-09 02:23 PM
    Your wish is granted; however your gummy bears are in fact made of bear meat that are affectionately-coined as being 'gummy bears' because it's raw bear meat shaped into the well-known shape of the animal we're all accustomed to gummy bears coming in. It's kind of disturbing if you ask me; a person by the alias of BlkBear eating 'gummy' bears.

I wish I could have a Orange-Strawberry-Banana-Mango smoothie right now.
    02-22-09 02:23 PM
    Granted! You get a Orange-Strawberry-Banana-Mango smoothie! Unfortunately the yogurt had a bacteria and your tummy doe not feel so well right now!

I wish both BlkBear AND Mr. Asterisk good luck when their treats pass through their bodies!
    02-22-09 03:20 PM
    Granted... Blkbear never has "ring sting" and chops up and eats Habaneros in his salsa all the time *YUM*, now as for the raw bear meat gummy bears, ONLY some of them are raw, I just pick those out.

I wish I had stayed home and cooked for the week, instead of coming to work.
    02-22-09 07:22 PM
    Granted! You stay at home and cook, taking the week off of work! Sadly, brokedown Bobby Flay shows up and decides to tell you how you should cook. He has no idea he's been played out for years.. poor thing. Now you are styck wishing that you could go back to work to get away from Flay!

I wish Rachael Ray would have visited BlkBear instead of Bobby Flay!

02-22-09 07:59 PM
    Granted, Rachel Ray visits BlkBear and kicks him out of his house.

I wish I liked salad more than I do.
    02-22-09 08:01 PM
    Granted! You love salads, but they give you the "trots" every time you eat them. Which is now 3 times a day!

I wish tech had some Immodium AD.

02-22-09 08:06 PM
    Granted, Tech gets all the Immodium AD (s)he can swallow, but alas it doesn't work as it should, and Tech eats and enjoys more salad and drinks gallons of Immodium AD, in fact starts a new trend of Immodium AD Party Drinks and becomes the new darling of Talk TV, with Immodium AD Jello Shooters, Immodium AD'tinis (burp), and the best seller Immodium AD and Jagermeister shots (double burp).

I wish I had a bucket!!
    02-23-09 01:26 PM
    Granted, Heres your bucket full of rock hard cement.

I wish all my bills were paid off forever!
    02-23-09 02:19 PM
    Granted... By court decree.. Thinkamp must pay off bills forever... Even those old student loans and zayre credit cards think thought were dead.. Now require monthly payments for ever.

I wish I could ride on "it's a small colon after all". *hums quiety to self,with silly grin*

02-23-09 05:58 PM
    Granted! You beg and beg and beg until you get to ride on "It's a small colon after all". They weren't going to let you on because you were way to big for the ride. But your begging did not fall upon deaf ears. Big or not you are going to ride the ride of a lifetime.

Unfortunately since you didn't listen to the greasy carnie monkey running the ride, you become lodged in the middle of the last turn out. You can even see the light at the end of the "tunnel". But it's way to hot, it smells, and worst of all it is way too MOIST. You will have to wait for the proctologist to rescue you.

I wish Cereal would have ridden the "Ovaries of Doom" ride instead.

02-24-09 09:26 AM
    Granted.... Although I got the linebudgie pass for "it's a small colon" the "ovaries of doom" was the ride for me... After being carefully strapped in and informed to keep my hands, feet and any floating sperm inside the car... The excitement overwhelmed me as I was swished through the falopian tube of death... Ever the excited thrill rider, I threw my hands in the air and was lodged etopically on the rim of the tube.. It took workers hours to release me.

I wish I remembered to bring all my genie friends anatomically correct rodent t-shirts from the "most magical place on earth"

02-24-09 04:52 PM
    Granted! We all have anatomically correct rodent shirts. The really scary part id that they came with a bonus! We all also recieved anatomically correct rodent hats! We feel we must wear them for all Cereal literally "went through" to get them. And by anatomically correct, I don't mean ears folks! LOL! Having "that" hanging off a hat makes eating spaghetti a bit*h!

I wish my rodent hat had been nuetered before I put it on!

02-24-09 05:09 PM
    LOL Kanga-granted-BUT Cereal's wasnt and now he/she is deaf in the left ear....from that protruding object that needed to go somewhere!!!

im so lost with the story-i wish i knew wth was going on!! lol

02-24-09 06:18 PM
    Granted! You do know wth is going on. We welcome you to the madness of our gang! Unfortunately, it proves to be a bit too much for you and you have to take a trip to JDoc's ER so he can prescribe you an Antipsychotic medication. But, you have to wait your turn, as JDOc is in the exam room evaluating cereal and kanga for frontal lobotomies due to their psychotic behavior!

I hope BlkBear and I can rescue them from JDoc's plan...We love them just the way they are...even if they are looney!
    02-24-09 08:08 PM
    Granted... But unfortunately shellie.. You are the only one.. For there is no story, there is no theme... It is just one bizzare "clockwork orange" type adventure!

I wish there was a skinny tuesday.

02-24-09 08:11 PM
    Granted! Jdoc does rescue us Thank God! They were going to make us "Normal"! WTF is that anyway? And Cereal is right, we are stuck in a bizarre adventure! I don't want to get off... I mean, I don't don't to get off the ride... Nevermind!

Cereal is Skinny Tuesday as well. But that is no fun either. We all want to be fat wednesday!

I wish I wasn't so confused!

02-24-09 08:16 PM
    granted! your are not confused any more kanga....but as for Cereal-skinny tues is over. And now kanga, cereal, carol & myself induldge in fat wednesday...and everything that may bring us, BUT we so large now, we cant fit threw the dam door nemore....and were trapped.....someone get a pin.... to start poppin us so we can fit threw the door......

i wish i knew who made it out first!!!
    02-24-09 08:26 PM
    Kanga was popped first...afterall, she really wanted to get off...oops...wait...I mean GET OUT first!

I wish I am the second to escape!
    02-24-09 08:30 PM
    Kanga was popped first...afterall, she really wanted to get off...oops...wait...I mean GET OUT first!

I wish I am the second to escape!

Granted! You are second to get off.. I mean escape ... Dam* it! I will get it right.

I wish I knew who this robust man "helping" us was?

02-24-09 08:49 PM
2,778 ... 6869707172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD