*yikes*

And what is we hockey team? Lol.. Yea, sure *poof* they win... but only for one reason... they call YOU into the game... here's your aftergame photo:

I wish for a Friday as wild as Carols minus all the Reno Monkeys!
    02-06-09 06:08 PM
    Granted.. But it does include pelosi and poodles with swollen anal glands!! Be sure you have your bb and take lots of pics!!

I wish I would learn something from "what not to wear" tonight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 06:42 PM
    Granted! You did learn what not to wear! FINALLY! And due to it's graphic nature I couldn't post a picture....EXACTLY...but you will understand!

I wish to have a wild Friday night with allllll my friends in this thread!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-06-09 at 06:59 PM.
    02-06-09 06:57 PM
    ^ Um... whats the goo on the doods great toe? Look real close to the lateral nail bed by the semi-lunar line trailing up to the camel.

*Poof* Nothing can compare to the wild night you are about to have... (though I'm in and out, and not in a good way...) Oh wait.. there has to be a catch... Let's just say Howard Stern would censor what is about to happen..

I wish I knew something that Howard Stern would Censor!
    02-06-09 07:13 PM
    Granted You definitely thought of something Howard had to censor. Here he is watching you in action:

I'd elaborate, but I would get banned. Let's just leave it at this: WOW...impressive!

I wish Jdoc was able to shock Howard again.
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-06-09 at 08:41 PM.
    02-06-09 08:02 PM
    *poof* Even on Sirius, he couldn't begin to describe what he saw! Unfortunately, we do all get banned...

It's been so long since I BBSed, I don't even know where to tell you to follow me to! lol

I wish I knew where I could "tell all" and not get banned!
    02-06-09 10:17 PM
    Ok shazzam. U can post on rotten.net or something. There your wish is granted but there also were pics of you at fat camp posted as well. Sorry bout that I only grant wishes every 10,000 years shezzz what ya expect.

I wish I was the greatest lover of all time.

02-07-09 12:14 AM
    Granted, but alas you are a lover of life sized latex dolls. And you own 30 of them.
    Google Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

I wish Coach Curtis much happiness (and a couple of tire patch kits just in case).
    02-07-09 04:23 AM
    Granted! Coach Curtis is extremely happy, unfortunately, with that bite fetish he has, he will require more than a couple of patch kits.

I wish I wasn't so curious that I had to google Realdoll Yikes
    02-07-09 10:07 AM
    Granted, Carol googles and ORDERS a couple of the male RealDolls and puts in a custom order for the JDoc model, and dressing him up in hospital scrubs, pads her living room and starts drooling as she hoists it up side down in a straight jacket.

I wish friends would visit Carol before she goes completely bonkers!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-07-09 at 11:06 AM.
    02-07-09 10:57 AM
    Granted.. But as they push open the door and find her w/ her jdoc realdoll and a poodle w/ swollen anal glands, handcuffs and a can of cheezewhiz. They realize they are too late for anything but a scary utube video.

I wish I could download nurse carol's utube adventures.

02-07-09 01:03 PM
    Y'all are just tooooooo funny! lol

Last edited by Carol64; 02-07-09 at 02:25 PM.
    02-07-09 02:12 PM
    Granted! You CAN download nurse carol's utube adventures...don'tcha wish you had the link? And all of my friends do come to visit....Cereal came in and took my JDoc realdoll and left, Blkbear came in and took my poodle with the swollen glands and left, Kangereux came in and just took photos and left! And the REAL JDoc came in and locked the door behind him. Thanks for leaving the cheese wiz and handcuffs!

I wish for everyone to have fun with their stolen goods...especially you, Cereal!!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-07-09 at 03:54 PM.
    02-07-09 03:16 PM
    Stolen? Hey I saw an ad on Craigslist that said... "Come to Carol's place, walk on in and take a few free items, don't mind the mess at the scene, just grab and go. signed Jdoc

Granted anyway, but the ads says it's free!!!

I wish Jdoc had not posted that ad on Craigslist, my poodle has a really itchy bum!!
    02-07-09 08:11 PM
    Your wish is granted.. but the itch relief can only be described in a new book entitled...

"And then Along Came CerealBerry" The Sequel is called "BlkBear's Scootin' Around the Rug on His Bum.. to the Oldies"

I wish that Richard Simmons doesn't somehow now get involved. (but man I doubt it)
    02-07-09 08:33 PM
    Hey he kinda looks like a poodle with all that hair!

Granted, Richard Simmons is not involved, but his MOTHER is, and she berates JDoc for mean mouthing her son.

I wish Cereal has fun with her Jdoc doll, and Carol has fun with the one she left behind, along with the real Jdoc.

(yes I'm going to heII)
    02-07-09 08:43 PM
    Wow... Whoever thinks they are going to be an "action figure" ? Yea sure, Harrison Ford, and Christian Bale... but lil' ol' Jdoc.. *ahem* correction.. slightly bigger than average Jdoc... erm.. I mean I am 6'1".

So.. *poof* Cereal and Carol have un speakable fun with their new toys.. and I do mean unspeakable.. I mean PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.. DON'T SPEAK ABOUT IT !!

I wish... I could just go back to being a normal guy in the off-topic Genie Game.. just a quiet, almost uninvolved participant...
    02-07-09 09:59 PM
    (oops...Doc beat me to it! lol)

Cereal does have fun with her JDoc doll...so much so she had to send it in for repairs! Luckily her BlkBear Doll she ordered arrived in the mail today!
    As for me....good times...good times...lol

I wish to see Blk Bear scootin on the rug to the oldies.
    02-07-09 10:00 PM
    Granted... Blk bear's scooting on the rug to the oldies, becomes the hottest selling work-out video.. Every hemroid suffering housewife buys one.. He is so popular. He is even invited on oprah to talk about the craze.. Where he comes free and explaines about genie thread and nurse carol and jdoc to all unemployeed female americans ages 35-50.

I wish carol and jdoc are able to handle their new found celebrity status.

02-08-09 12:22 PM
    Granted, they handle it as well as Brittney Spears has, and before you know it, Jdoc is spotted getting out of a car, with his kilt on, showing the world his goodies. Carol is shown to be a bad daddy momma and Jdoc has to sue her for custody of their Blkbear scoot and drag doll. They get their own Reality show and put Whitney and Bobby to shame!

Drunk, drugged out, and penniless, they are both forced to go back to their old lives and get back to posting on CB.

I wish I didn't have workout today. (also my is my rump so sore?)
    02-08-09 12:30 PM
    ha ha.. I made the following post at the same time.. we both got TV deals out of it:

Indeed we are able to handle it! We are offered our own health news show on Fox where in between segments about how to deal with broken bones during a colonoscopy (just think.. ) we invite all our friends from CB on the show... BlkBear and Ann Coulter hook up... in the Green Room... LOUDLY... meanwhile.. CerealBerry and Bill O'Reilly ... take turns comparing bite marks... in his office.

I wish there was SOME way to get this back to a G rating.. or at least PG! lol.

So let's fulfill the big black hairy guys wish...

You DON'T have to work today.. however, you spend the day in the ER where.. your old pal JDoc is working.. dood.. the kind of pain you are having, there is NO way you are getting out of a FULL exam.. *snap* (as the rubber glove goes on)

Sorry!

I wish to find something I have to excise and drain on BlkBears... ***
    Last edited by jdoc77; 02-08-09 at 12:37 PM.
    02-08-09 12:34 PM
    Jdoc, my goodness, this is so sudden! (oh no I can't go there... but I must!)...

Granted.... "Oh Doc drain me!" (hey now that's better than) "Oh Doc LANCE me!"... I take that back, their both bad!

I wish I was at Disney World, riding the tea cup ride (didn't get to the last time I was there, the stupid ride shut down!!!).

PS having had an infected hair cause the draining of my face (which blew up over night), I'm not letting anyone else cut into me and remove a bucket of puss every again. Packing that for a week was just sick I tell ya SICK.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-08-09 at 03:22 PM.
    02-08-09 03:19 PM
    PS having had an infected hair cause the draining of my face (which blew up over night), I'm not letting anyone else cut into me and remove a bucket of puss every again. Packing that for a week was just sick I tell ya SICK.

Ok, first....EWWWW! Thanks so much for sharing! lol

Now, for your wish...Granted! While waiting in line for the MAD teacup ride, you run into JDoc...greeting each other with hugs and kissses, while sharing those special memories of being in that exam room together, You decide to share this WILD ride experience together...but, with all the spinning, you projectile vomit alllllll over JDoc. . EWWWWx2

I wish to go to Disney and ride that awesome ride Pirates of the Caribbean!
    Last edited by Carol64; 02-08-09 at 04:34 PM.
    02-08-09 04:20 PM
    Yar.. prepare to be BOARDED !!

*Poof* you ride PotC and somewhere in the middle... it breaks down and you are stranded in the bowels of Disney... alone.. or so you think...

I wish I could think of something "good" to happen to Carol stranded, dark and alone ...

(I'm sure you'll think of something)
    02-08-09 09:14 PM

Funnnnnnny Stuff today!

I am going to let all my FRIENDS think of something GOOD to happen to me...I can hardly wait
    02-08-09 10:01 PM
2,778 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD