Granted, but you are scared for life, from the mental images of many of the wishes in the thread, so much so that Jdoc and Carol now have a new roommate Roeod!

I wish that Roedo is comfortable with her new roommates!
    02-04-09 04:22 PM
    So..I have to touch the post where I am tied up with two women in the pink room? Wasn't it Jessica Rabbit who said, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"? I'm not bad, I'm just WRITTEN that way...

*poof* Roeod4 is a bit TOO comfortable with her new roommates.... The three of us clearly aren't suffering enough for the psychiatrist's satisfaction, so we are each released. As we are walking the long hall towards freedom... we pass the new pink room inmates: CerealBerry, kangaruex and BlkBear ... have fun you three...!

I wish those three have as much fun as we did in the pink room!
    02-04-09 07:48 PM
    Granted.. Fortunately! Kanga has smuggled in a deck of uno cards, in his ruex pouch.. We pass the days, playing uno and thinking of horrible ways to torture jdoc, nurse carol and their new friend rodeo, for not coming to save us.

I wish our evil ways of torture come true...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 08:54 PM
    Granted! But the evil ways of torture have been recently redefined by the Geneva Convention. Now they use 2 foot long feather boas, ky jelly, and stuffed purple giraffes to get the job done.

I wish for a stuffed blue giraffe!

02-04-09 09:00 PM
    Granted! You have a stuffed blue giraffe that actually comes to life, finds you quite cute and loves to kiss.
    Giraffe fact: A giraffe's tongue can be up to 22 inches long

Pucker up!

I wish that Kangaruex has plenty of throat lozenges.
    02-04-09 09:53 PM
    LMAO! It's Gene Simons the Giraffe!!!

Granted! I have plenty of throat lozenges, the bad news is that I had to kill the giraffe before I needed preparation H!

I wish Carol loved the taste of Giraffe roasted on an open fire!

02-04-09 10:06 PM
    Granted! I like meat...errrr...giraffe meat. Bad news is, it is against the law to kill a giraffe so you are sent to jail. Your cellmates are the 2 blue giraffes who assaulted Jdoc and I with the KY jelly and feathered boas. They are feeling amorous...hmmmmmm...that's a total of 44 inches of tongue lovin. Have fun!

I wish Kangereux will be able to walk after her giraffe encounter.
    02-05-09 06:28 PM
    Bestiality, bondage and tongue baths all in the same thread? And they were complaining about Ron Jeremy?!?!? Hahahah

Anyhoo... Granted she is able to walk, though a little wobbly and with a strange smile on her face, that makes a person think, it's best not to ask what she's smiling about.

I wish that I could do the tower run this year and live to tell the tale.
    02-05-09 08:36 PM
    Granted! You successfully completed the ten laps required to complete Michigan's Historic Manistique Water TOWER Run, and you live to tell the tale!

I wish I was there to cheer BlkBear on during his big race!
    02-05-09 08:54 PM
    You ARE there to cheer BlkBear on during his big race... And he lives to tell the tale... over, and over, and over, and over.... jeez.. stfu already about the tale! Dood.. it was a run up and down the biggest phallic symbol in Manistique... you'd think it was the Eiffel tower... oh wait..

I wish I could think of something clever-er to say.
    02-05-09 09:53 PM
    it was a run up and down the biggest phallic symbol in Manistique...

Ummm....it was a run AROUND the tower...not up and down it...lmao
    02-05-09 10:13 PM
    Granted! You think of something very clever to say, but your comment involves referring to me as a woman again when I am in fact a guy. This also causes you great concern and destroys your padded room mental fantasies.

Side note: That does happen a lot because of my avatar, which is actually the spitting image of my wife.

I wish we could put this gender confusion behind us.
    02-05-09 10:15 PM
    Yar.. I noticed you refer to your wife in another thread... So.. for the record, when we were tied up, I was NOT catching...mmmkay?

*poof* When we look at Roeod4 we all say in unison:

That's a man baby! ... and he really is!

I wish I didn't have to ask, "So, are you a secksi man?" ... lol.. j/k .
    02-05-09 10:29 PM
    I am sexy, but not a man! LOL!

I wish everybody was sexy!

02-05-09 10:37 PM
    I am sexy (in my mind) , but not a man! LOL!

I wish everybody was sexy!

02-05-09 10:38 PM
    *poof*.. we all begin singing, "Everybody's beautiful, in their own way, but we change beautiful to sexy.

Then someone mentions Nancy Pelosi, and we all kind of do that whole "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day" thing in our head...

*yikes*

I wish I could not have that image in my head!
    02-05-09 10:42 PM
    Yar.. I noticed you refer to your wife in another thread...
    I figure quite a few people think I am a lesbian.
    02-05-09 10:45 PM
    Granted! The image leaves your head never to return! Whew! The bad think is that now your are walking around with a picture of Janet Reno riding the Carousel! Nooooooo...

I wish Jdoc had the funds for eye surgery since his retinas are burned out!

02-05-09 10:46 PM
    Janet Reno is naked!

02-05-09 10:47 PM
    Ok, he has the funds, decides to get the surgery done at costco and has to buy 15 pairs of eyes.

I wish I could sleep right now.
    02-05-09 10:49 PM
    Granted, but you never wake up.

I wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight

02-05-09 10:52 PM
    Granted! You now own that pink poodle you wished for last night. Too bad it has anal gland issues that require your daily attention. Well, at least it will stop dragging its rear end all over your carpet!

I wish we could go back to talking about bestiality, bondage and tongue baths and NOT Janet Reno naked
    02-06-09 04:10 PM
    Granted! However, we end up talking about bestiality, bondage and tongue baths with Janet Reno but she is only half naked.

I wish I could win a couple million in the lottery.
    02-06-09 04:16 PM
    Granted! You win a couple million in the lottery. Too bad you blow it all on private lap dances from Janet Reno wearing only a thong.

I really wish for a wild Friday night!
    02-06-09 04:23 PM
    Granted!

You are air lifted to a wild jungle and chased by monkeys dressed as Janet Reno.

I wish we Hockey team would win tonight.
    02-06-09 04:35 PM
2,778 ... 6465666768 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD