Thank You and your wish is Granted! You get your foot massage but the person giving it has a foot fetish and he has spiked your tea. After you are knocked out he does things to your feet that you would never be able to imagine. Pretty soon pictures of your feet are all over the internet(in compromising positions).

I wish Carol had some new toe socks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 04:35 PM
    Oh Carol be having the toe socks... She just can't possibly wash them enough to curb the memories of what happened during the foot massage...

I wish there was no such thing as diffuse axonal injury.
    01-29-09 07:23 PM
    Oh Carol be having the toe socks... She just can't possibly wash them enough to curb the memories of what happened during the foot massage...
    Ahhhh...but you don't know me very well....I just may like those memories

Granted, there is no such thing as diffuse axonal injury...and in reality I really wish I had the ability to grant this wish
    Just can't make a joke on this one....

I wish I had the day off tomorrow!
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-29-09 at 10:54 PM.
    01-29-09 10:31 PM
    Ya DAI sucks.

*poof* you have the day off tomorrow! But you spend it watching Smurf re-runs. You wake in a cold sweat yelling "GARGAMEL" ...

I wish I could play the piano.
    01-29-09 10:38 PM
    Granted, you can play the piano...but only with your NOSE. Quite entertaining to watch...lol.

I wish could sing.
    01-29-09 10:53 PM
    You can't sing. Sorry.

j/k. lol... You can sing, unfortunately you are a baritone about an octave below Barry White. Not saying it's not sexy.. but dam...

I wish my cat wouldn't barf on the floor.
    01-29-09 10:59 PM
    Granted! Your cat does not puke on the floor. It pukes in your bed and you don't know it until you wake up in it!!

I wish Jdoc had some stain lifter!

01-29-09 11:07 PM
    Granted, he does...his tongue.

I wish I could smack JDoc....lol
    01-29-09 11:16 PM
    Smack me and sing low like you do... oh baby!

When you smack me, out comes cat barf that I licked up. Sorry about that shirt... so sorry.

I wish Carol would smack me again.
    01-29-09 11:19 PM
    First off JDoc Eeeewwww!

Granted Carol gleefully smacks you over and over again (with my cycle boots)

I wish Carol a happy time of smacking!
    01-29-09 11:22 PM
    You think cat barf is the worst thing I've been exposed to?... so many things I'd trade for a little cat barf...

Carol enjoys smacking me with your BOOTS a little too much. Ouch... DOH!... Hey.. not below the belt! 0_0 !

I wish Carol was wearing the cycle boots when she was smacking me... (ok... for the record, I say things for effect... )
    01-29-09 11:36 PM
    Lol! Your wish is granted! However Carol smacks you so hard you get a concussion. The only thing you are able to say for the next 90 days is "Thank you sir. May I have another?"

I wish jdoc had some preparation H!

01-30-09 12:21 AM
    Prep H? To reduce the swelling? lol...

I love this stuff! MMmmm.. Preparation H. Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to eat it!

I wish I was sleeping.
    01-30-09 12:48 AM

I don't have to grant your wish. Why? Because you are already sleeping! You are posting all of this in your sleep. But beware... Sleepwalking is not an excuse for murder!

I wish Jdoc has really good dreams tonight!

01-30-09 12:56 AM
    This is a crazy but cute thread... Carol Jdoc Kang and Bear you guys are so silly but in a great way lmao..

Granted Jdoc has really good dreams tonight... However starting tomorrow all of his dreams are nightmares where he is being chased and tortured by every childhood monster you can think of...

I wish everyone in the world was rich...

01-30-09 01:27 AM
    Granted but eveything costs so much its not rich any more.

I wish cars got 90 miles to the gallon

01-30-09 01:31 AM
    Granted! Congress finally did it. By law everyone owns a car that gets 90 miles to the gallon. It took years for everyone to switch over and get rid of their gas guzzlers.

Sadly, Iraq went broke shortly after that law took effect. Under threat of more terrorism congress also passed a law that every "green" car must be driven by an Iraqi who is very disgruntled! Now everyone is switching to one seater mopeds...

I wish there were better prizes in my cereal boxes!

01-30-09 06:42 AM
    Granted... Kellogg teams up w/ nintendo and there is a free wii in every box.... Unfortunatly cereal (as you should know is not cheap) becuase of inflation it's now $499.00 a box. And there is no room for actual flakes, what w/ that game console taking up so much room..

I hope today doesn't become a bad reaccuring day like past groundhogs day have been..

01-30-09 06:50 AM
    LMAO! No cereal for you!

Your wish is granted! Today will not be a bad reaccuring day like the rest. You will have everything and anything you wish for today. However, the pleasure and joy that you will take from today will only last for today. After that? You can't buy joy! Your feelings are numb to everything.

I wish cereal had some mood enhancers!

01-30-09 06:55 AM
    This is a crazy but cute thread... Carol Jdoc Kang and Bear you guys are so silly but in a great way lmao..

What? Am I just chopped liver or is this a hint that I am not entertaining

01-30-09 06:59 AM
    I think you are entertaining Cereal!

01-30-09 07:01 AM
    Granted..... Quaker Oats introduces "adult cereal" with added vitamin C,D and X!! Unfortunately as they do w/ all the other grown-up cereal, such as fiber one and puffed wheat, its on the top shelf.... If you were only a few inches taller, kanga!!

I wish I was sworn in as the new governor of IL.

01-30-09 07:02 AM
    Granted! If only you had known that taking the job of new governor would entail being Blago's buddy! You would also have to grow some chia pet hair and comb it like he does. You never get any peace and Blago cries all day and night about being innocent! NO that is not my voice you hear on that tape! Needless to say, it is more than you can handle so you resign.

I wish someone would give Blago a crew cut!

01-30-09 07:08 AM
    Granted..... His new cellmate decides that a haircut is just what he needs (along w/ some red lipstick) so he is shaved bald w/ a handmade razor (carved out of a stolen spoon)......

I wish I could find enough energy to get off the couch and get ready for work

01-30-09 07:12 AM
    Granted! You are full of energy but you decide you are bored of work and decide to live like a free spirited tree hugging hippy!

After a few days with no money, food, or running water you decide you don't really care about the enviroment that much. You have to go and beg for your job back and treat the nasty case of poison oak you contracted while hugging that willow in your back yard.

I wish cereal had some calamine lotion!

01-30-09 07:22 AM
2,778 ... 6162636465 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD