I have been glued to my tv all weekend since Friday morning.
    11-09-08 01:41 PM
    I just picked this up yesterday and I played for most of the day too. I never played the first Gears so it is tough to get into the story line but so far I like it..
    11-09-08 01:48 PM
    Yeah, you'll have to get the first one if you want to get into the story.. but both games are great though.
    11-09-08 01:58 PM
    The first one was an absolute blast. My buddy and I were still playing this game up through this week. Now that I have gears 2, we'll be glued to it. One thing I really like is the option to play 5 on 5 matches without xbox live.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 04:49 PM
    Yeah, I tried the Horde online with random people. Made it up to level 18.

On the single player story mode, on normal setting I beat that mode. Obviously still have plenty of stuff to unlock though. Insane difficulty is just that. Insane.

During the week I shall be going through the game more. My s/n on xbox live is metalwraith666 if anyone wants to add me.

11-09-08 05:30 PM
    LOVE it, TOTALLY love it!
    11-10-08 02:17 AM
    I LOVE it. Got it midnight on Thursday and I have dreams about killing Locusts. Took me forever but I got my Horde achievment! Mygamer tag is Oooh its Alaina. lets play!
    11-11-08 05:46 PM
    I'd of gotten it midnight Thursday.. but the realization of having to be at work at 5am, would make that trek impossible. Besides I was still able to get the limited edition version, with both the nostalgia pack code and the gold gun code.
    11-11-08 09:14 PM
    Anyone get the limited edition lancer off amazon. I got it and am suprised at how good the lancer gun looks. I am gonna hang it on my wall...I'll post a pic of it when I sign on from my comp

11-12-08 10:29 AM
    Nah, I got limited edition game at Best Buy and had the codes for the golden gun and the nostalgia map pack with it...

Just looked at photos of the gun, looks pretty cool. I bet if anyone sells it on ebay it's gonna cost a mint. lol

Anyone get the limited edition lancer off amazon. I got it and am suprised at how good the lancer gun looks. I am gonna hang it on my wall...I'll post a pic of it when I sign on from my comp

11-12-08 10:35 AM
    Sn1p3r4370 add me let's kill 'em all!
    11-15-08 02:28 AM
    Weird I tried that... I get this id doesn't exist.

Sn1p3r4370 add me let's kill 'em all!
    11-15-08 09:41 AM
    Weird I tried that... I get this id doesn't exist.
    Strange, yesturday while I was playing it logged me out and said the ID was in use by another person? WTF??
    11-15-08 03:11 PM
    Gotta love technology

Strange, yesturday while I was playing it logged me out and said the ID was in use by another person? WTF??
    11-15-08 03:15 PM
    Gotta love technology
    I just looked, apparently there is a space between the name and # in my GT. I sent you a request. We'll see if it works.
    11-15-08 03:17 PM
    I'll check it out when I get home

11-15-08 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD