People today are so touchy, everything is blown way out of proportion. The reason for my thread is because a new comedy in their preview vince vaughn says that's gay. So what? People need to ease up, we got way bigger problems. Like wars, economy, terrorists, and so on. Also its very wrong to pin suicides on a media spectacle. Lastly, somebody needs to tell gloria allread to keep her banana Nose out of everybody else's business

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 12:40 AM
    It offends the gay community.
    People use it like they're degrading them, like being homosexual is a bad thing. Which it's not.
    This thread is going to cause a huge debate, I can see it already and it doesn't look to good.

NOTE: After seeing a response, that was later deleted by the original user. I would like to say that I know not everyone will agree with me. Every single one of us is entitled to our own thoughts and opinion. I'm not here to create a problem, I'm here to help others and discuss about Blackberry. Thank you for taking the time to this statement.
    Last edited by californiablackberry; 10-10-10 at 11:21 PM.
    10-09-10 01:07 AM
    It might be the most viewed/read/posted thread which most likely will get a 100 bans from whoever rages towards others.

10-09-10 01:55 AM
    jennifer aniston says this thread is ********...lol
    10-10-10 09:27 PM
    It's like us saying, That's so straight.
    :/
    then do it.... see if we care..... we don't, its a simple figure of speech.
    10-10-10 09:48 PM
    then do it.... see if we care..... we don't, its a simple figure of speech.
    I'm not attempting to start an argument with anyone, on the internet or in real life.
    We all have different views/thoughts, and that's okay.
    10-10-10 09:50 PM
    This is just so ghey.
    10-10-10 10:49 PM
    This is just so ghey.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Good Job!
    10-10-10 10:50 PM
    I do agree with the premise that everyone is overly sensitive these days though. Lighten up, Francis...
    10-10-10 10:56 PM
    I don't wanna be straight or gay. I want my own category.

When someone asks me what my sexual orientation is, I want to look them in the eye and say "Warped".

Or maybe depraved...
    10-10-10 11:00 PM
    The word has worked it's way into the vocabulary of most. I doubt many really mean it as a disapproval to homosexuals.

IMO, focus your dislike on people that are genuinely intolerant of sexual preference.

Edit: I would lol of I heard someone say "that's so straight"! Definitely wouldn't take offense.
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 10-10-10 at 11:17 PM.
    10-10-10 11:11 PM
    The word has worked it's way into the vocabulary of most. I doubt many really mean it as a disapproval to homosexuals.

IMO, focus your dislike on people that are genuinely intolerant of sexual preference.

Edit: I would lol of I heard someone say "that's so straight"! Definitely wouldn't take offense.
    What's wrong with folks who think it's wrong (or expanding on that, anything else, not just this one issue). Why wouldn't it be an individual's right to decide for him/herself what's right and wrong?

Anyway, I've digressed from the original scope of the topic.
    10-10-10 11:19 PM
    What's wrong with folks who think it's wrong (or expanding on that, anything else, not just this one issue). Why wouldn't it be an individual's right to decide for him/herself what's right and wrong?

Anyway, I've digressed from the original scope of the topic.
    Didn't say there was anything wrong with them. It just seems like it would be more relevant, from a homosexuals point of view, to worry about that than people that don't truly mean it. I mean no offense to anyone.
    10-10-10 11:28 PM
    I like turtles.
    10-10-10 11:29 PM
    10-10-10 11:46 PM
    This looks so good.
    10-10-10 11:49 PM
    Wow it really does look good. I have a gay friend who can make an awesome taco. lol

In the end, does it really matter? Love the ones who love you. everyone else can kiss my.......
    10-11-10 12:21 AM
    Wow it really does look good. I have a gay friend who can make an awesome taco. lol

In the end, does it really matter? Love the ones who love you. everyone else can kiss my.......
    This is the best reply I have seen so far~
    10-11-10 12:24 AM
    I'm not attempting to start an argument with anyone, on the internet or in real life.
    We all have different views/thoughts, and that's okay.
    I didn't mean to come across as harsh or brass in any way/shape/fashion or from.

It's just a figure of speech. For example when i go out with friends and the bar tender comes over and says "can i get you another Boddingtons" and if do not want one from time to time i'll say "naw i'm straight". It has NOTHING to do with the sexual orientation of myself. Just like when someone says "thats gay/ghey" it has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of what is going on at that present moment in time.

Everyone, and i do mean everyone is sensitive in regards to something, either physically said through body movements or spoken word. It's a simple fact. We live in a world of political correctness and it's for the birds. If i want to say "that is gay"/"thats jewish"/"that ____ jiped me" we ought to be able to say it. w/o worrying about it. but to many people, in life, on forums, or in the corporate wear their hearts on their sleeves and it make me sick.. Grow up, grow a pair, and move on. Be the bigger person.

In my personal life, if i hear something that i don't approve of i just politely say something to the degree of "was that a necessity" and move along. not cause a big stink and cry "that offended me"... typically those type actions/words adds fuel to the fire.
    Last edited by mjneid; 10-11-10 at 09:15 AM.
    10-11-10 08:08 AM
    What if, instead of saying 'That's gay', we change it too
    'That's flaming', or
    'That's Freddie Mercury',
    'That's so glam',
    'That's so bottom',
    or my favorite...That's so Nathan Lane in The Birdcage.
    10-11-10 08:27 AM
    I like turtles.
    Just as long as you don't "love" turtles, as that's probably unlawful in most places...
    10-11-10 08:36 AM
    how about "that's so Bieber!" ?
    10-11-10 08:37 AM
    This thread is so Rosie Odonell!

10-11-10 09:01 AM
    Why do farts smell worse in the shower?
    10-12-10 12:27 AM
    Why do farts smell worse in the shower?
    Proximity, humidity, and pride of ownership.
    10-12-10 06:55 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD