Hey guys, I am doing a paper on gas prices from my lit and lang class. Its a paper where I have to list some opposing and supporting viewpoints. The purpose i'm trying to state is why gas prices should be lowered and kept low. The only thing is, i've only found a few sources that talk about why they should be low.

So my question is, is anybody willing to find a source that will help my viewpoint out? I need 10 sources (its due tomorrow, so I have some time) and I already have 8, I just feel like I need more that are going to help support me.

Sorry if this was confusing, but thanks to all that help!
    04-02-09 11:35 PM
    :: leaves room quitely before starting to jump all over people ::
    04-03-09 11:22 AM
    I know that for me, Wikipedia would be a good place to start. There are links at the bottom which will lead you to places. Also, saying how lower gas prices means more $$ in our pockets = more discretionary income = more spending = more jobs and raises = more discretionary income..... Would be a good item.

Perhaps find an economist that talks about discretionary income? Perhaps the fundamental properties about Bush's stimulus? I know it didn't work, people saved it, but that's the general idea that was behind it. Find the economists that contributed to that.

Good luck!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 03:40 PM
    If you're basing this on an American viewpoint, you could also say that lower oil prices prevent oil producing countries from gaining too much power. I think it was the UAE for example that bought part of our stock exchange last summer when oil was so expensive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD