Okay I've read all the books before watching the series and I'm curious about something. Why does the actress playing Lady Catelyn not have a contract? Or are they being deceptive. I found today that Michelle is signed to another show now but that makes no sense, unless her future appearances are just guest appearances and she doesn't need a contract.

Oh by the way, take a look at redweddingtears on twitter. The account retweets the fan reactions to the red wedding (non-book readers obviously). WOW. People jumped the shark on this!
    06-04-13 11:35 AM
    I'm thinking your are right about just having guest appearances. Maybe she's still in negotiations.

Just went to the twitter #redweddingtears. Had a good laugh, thanks for pointing that out. Boy, do they have some surprises coming up.
    06-04-13 09:25 PM
    Tee hee, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-05-13 09:34 AM
    I'm thinking your are right about just having guest appearances. Maybe she's still in negotiations.

Just went to the twitter #redweddingtears. Had a good laugh, thanks for pointing that out. Boy, do they have some surprises coming up.
    Lol I keep trying to forewarn my non-book-reading GoT friends that there's more to come (without spoiling anything, obviously) but I don't think I'll be able to stem the future tears...

I gotta say though that I'm for the most part happy with the adaptation, a few things out of place/changed here and there but I guess it's necessary due to time restraints.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    06-05-13 01:02 PM
    Btw, a lot of users on @redweddingtears seem to have "moms" that watch the show and can't take the news. Methinks for many of these posts we can substitute the word "mom" with "I/me"

Edit:
    P.S. The actress that plays Arya has something she'd like to share with us all:

(WARNING, HUGE SPOILERS)

https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh

Last edited by 00stryder; 06-05-13 at 03:16 PM.
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-05-13 01:06 PM
    Lol I keep trying to forewarn my non-book-reading GoT friends that there's more to come (without spoiling anything, obviously) but I don't think I'll be able to stem the future tears...

I gotta say though that I'm for the most part happy with the adaptation, a few things out of place/changed here and there but I guess it's necessary due to time restraints.

I agree, I'm pretty impressed with the way the TV adaption has coincided with the books. Not bad at all in my opinion.
    06-05-13 11:27 PM
    Edit:
    P.S. The actress that plays Arya has something she'd like to share with us all:

(WARNING, HUGE SPOILERS)

https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh

That's some funny ish!
    00stryder likes this.
    06-05-13 11:29 PM
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I was hoping to see Joffrey's wedding in the season finale. 9 months now...

Know what would be awesome? A prequel movie triology, back when Robert and Ned beat the Mad King.
    06-11-13 06:55 AM