I recently bought a Wii and only have the Wii Sports and Price is Right (I love it and you are welcome to judge me :P). But I need suggestions for new games! I don't know where to start....

I also have a DS but have played all my games a few times over and think its time for something new. But again, don't know which direction to go!

What are your favorite games?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 10:03 AM
    I have, and love, Tiger Woods Golf
    Mario Kart
    this one game that has bar games like pool, darts and skee-ball

I dont have (yet) but everyone I know who has Wii Fit seems to really love it.

I am so hooked on the bowling, I rarely play anything else. Mario Kart is super fun though.
    06-01-09 10:14 AM
    The Animal Crossing series is rather addictive & you could choose either Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS or Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii.

Currently, on Wii, I am playing AC:City Folk, but also love Mario Kart.

My DS is currently housing Dementium: The Ward (survival horror), but my favorites are platforming games.
    I enjoyed Drawn to Life & heard great things about Scriblenauts.

There are soooooooo many to choose from (especially on the DS) you might want to tell us what kind of games you like, i.e. Platforming, roll playing, 1st person shotter, on-rails shooter, casual, puzzle, etc...
    06-01-09 11:00 AM
    My kids love playing Mario Kart & Need for Speed-undercover. Out of all the ones we have-those are top priority for them

06-01-09 11:57 AM
    I love the golf game on Wii Sports so I think it will be good to invest in a real game. It sounds like Mario Kart is a favorite. I was also wondering if Wii Fit was worth the price.... I hear good things about it, but enough to pay the $150 ish price tag?

DS games I like.... Casual and puzzle mainly, I suppose. I like to be able to play for 5 minutes then switch games. I can be pretty ADD with it. But I want to branch out a bit more and try some new stuff. Role playing, shooter, etc. I've got my fill of PuzzleQuest, Brain Age, and Flash Focus for awhile! I have Animal Crossing (which I love but haven't played in awhile - I think of all those weeds and opt out :P), Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, and another one who's name escapes me. I enjoy them, but want something a bit more "intellectually challenging" I suppose you could say. More storyline. More cowbell.

06-01-09 02:33 PM
    7 Wonders
    Super Collapse 3
    Mahjong Quest
    New Super Mario Bros.
    Tetris DS
    All of these keep me up WELL past my bedtime, especially the first 3 games!

07-08-09 03:36 PM
    Oh my effing god.

How has no one mentioned Super Smash Bros?

That game is MANDATORY for anyone with a Wii.
    07-08-09 03:40 PM
    I'm a Pokemon fan.
    07-08-09 03:45 PM
    Pokemon is pretty amazing on the DS.
    07-08-09 03:48 PM
    Oh my effing god.

How has no one mentioned Super Smash Bros?

That game is MANDATORY for anyone with a Wii.

agreed, i am disappointed people!

also metroid is an awesome game, still my favorite for the wii. and you also pretty much have to have mario kart.
    07-08-09 03:54 PM
    A few good ds games outta many: Castlevania -portrait of ruin, phantom hourglass, hotel dusk, chrono trigger, animal crossing.

07-13-09 04:10 AM
    i'm definitely loving Pokemon Pearl and final fantasy iv
    07-13-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD