BP admits failing to protect shore from oil
    The head of BP says his company has failed in its efforts to protect the shoreline along the Gulf of Mexico, calling the impacts of the massive oil spill an environmental "catastrophe."
    And to think that beforehand the oil companies were complaining that all of the enviromental regulations were not necessary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 11:03 AM
    All I know is that this better not ruin my Jersey Shore!
    05-28-10 11:07 AM
    They are admitting what all of us already knew. The impact of this will be felt for at
    least a decade and they should be MADE to pay every dime needed for remediation.
    05-28-10 11:27 AM
    And then the day will come when we have mutant sharks with lasers on their head going pew pew pew!
    05-28-10 11:29 AM
    Down with BP! Everybody buy your gasoline from the ethical, responsible oil companies instead! Oh wait...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 12:26 PM
    And then the day will come when we have mutant sharks with lasers on their head going pew pew pew!
    05-28-10 12:30 PM
    What chaps me the most is they have not really been hauled before Congress
    for a serious "come to Jesus" meeting. That to me is unconscionable.
    05-28-10 12:35 PM
    Well....that outta speed up the process of killing this planet a little.
    05-28-10 12:51 PM
    Well I knew it was horrible when BP refused to allow scientist to accurately assess the situation...
    05-28-10 12:54 PM
    Well I knew it was horrible when BP refused to allow scientist to accurately assess the situation...
    Yeah...that's a BAD sign. Hopefully one of these environmental protection agencies gets to scope out the damage.
    05-28-10 01:21 PM
    Biggest problem here is that BP has made tons of campaign contributions (on BOTH
    sides) and spends millions in lobbying every year (last year $15 million)

I just don't think our politicians, Democrat and Republican, have the political will
    to bite the hand that feeds them, so once again the citizens get the shaft.
    05-28-10 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD