For my fellow addicts,

Windows 7 is going to be (very shortly) in beta 1. The industry insiders have their hands on Windows 7 Build 7000, which is believed to be beta 1. This is great news for everyone. With this OS entering into public beta now, it's believed that the full release of Windows 7 could come as early as May 2009, with June or July being realistic target months for release.

As a service to my fellow addicts, I've installed Windows 7 and running various tests. One of the first pieces of software I tested was the Blackberry Desktop Manager. I am using version 4.6 and it ran just as smooth in Windows 7 as it did in Vista.

To keep up to date on the progress of Windows 7, visit this forum:

Windows 7 Forums

Sign up today and join in the conversations. There's a dedicated team of technology folks who frequent these forums, and any questions you might have are likely to be answered. Be sure to stay informed, this is the next great operating system from Microsoft!

12-31-08 10:09 AM
    Where do I get it???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 09:55 PM
    It hasn't been released to the general public yet by Microsoft. Various articles point to a release within the first couple weeks of January. It has leaked and can be found around web though.
    12-31-08 10:02 PM
    Anyone who is really interested in Windows 7, will want to join the discussions at the Windows 7 Forums:

Windows 7 Forums

There is a great deal of valuable information about the upcoming operating system. This will be the main destination on the web for everything Windows 7.

12-31-08 11:03 PM
    Recent news story posted at the Windows Seven Forums:

Adobe Flash Cookies - The Silent Privacy Killer

You can't delete them (easily) and they can store an enormous amount of data about your web surfing habits.

Windows 7 Forums

01-03-09 04:17 PM
    So vista sucked so bad that windows is already going to release a new version. I been waitin to see I don't like vista but I need a new computer

01-04-09 08:10 AM
    So vista sucked so bad that windows is already going to release a new version. I been waitin to see I don't like vista but I need a new computer

What sucked so bad about Vista? I run Vista on one of my work PCs, 2 of my home PCs, one of which I run Vista x64, and I am more than happy with them.

Have you tried Windows Mojave?
    01-04-09 10:57 AM
    I've been using it about 3 weeks now and I must admit it works well! It uses resources a lot better and cleaner and is considerably snappier in response than Vista
    01-04-09 01:55 PM
    I wonder if the beta will be installable on Apple Boot Camp.

01-04-09 02:38 PM
    I dont want to change topics-

But I feel that Joe isn't just a CB Genius but a Windows Genius!

Just what was so horrid about Vista? Everyone seems to hate on Vista.

But Why?
    01-05-09 03:24 PM
    Just what was so horrid about Vista? Everyone seems to hate on Vista.

But Why?
    Ya I don't quite understand that either, I am by no means a Microsoft fanboy, but I like Vista. Like I said previously, guess they haven't tried Mojave
    01-05-09 03:37 PM
    I have the feeling people hate Vista, just because its Vista.

Apparently it's cool to hate on Vista, Because that trendy Mac Guy says so on TV.

Darn Apple, and their Glowing-Hypnotic-Apple Lids on their MacBookPros!

Can I file a Class Action Lawsuit against Apple for Brainwashing me into needing a New Laptop?

LOL
    01-05-09 04:33 PM
    Ya I don't quite understand that either, I am by no means a Microsoft fanboy, but I like Vista. Like I said previously, guess they haven't tried Mojave
    You know, every time you mention Mojave I laugh - But I will say that in the past year+ of using Vista, I haven't had an issue.
    01-05-09 04:47 PM
    You know, every time you mention Mojave I laugh - But I will say that in the past year+ of using Vista, I haven't had an issue.

Hehe Mojave rocks! My fav clip was this one:
    01-05-09 05:05 PM
    Hehe Mojave rocks! My fav clip was this one:
    That's just funny -
    01-05-09 05:30 PM
    Announcement!

Microsoft will be releasing Windows 7 Beta 1 to the public on 1/9/09.

For more information and interaction about this next generation operating system, sign up today:

Windows 7 Forums
    01-08-09 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD