taking pictures of things i shouldnt have and drunk posting them to twitpic and facebook.
    04-11-09 06:01 PM
    Great stories...
    I spent 2 hrs bbming some perfy old guy with my bf. we made him think that I had just run into my BF at the bar and he was a random guy...
    This old man was PERVED out... asking to see diff things... by the end we were so drunk and having so much fun I fell off the bar stool laughing.
    04-12-09 09:31 AM
    man all of the above!!!
    -dropped it
    -sending regretable texts
    -sending regretable pictures
    -making regretable phone calls
    -leaving is somwhere and having to drive 3 hours to get it
    -letting someone use it

bb and drunk dont mix well
    04-13-09 12:16 PM
    one night i figured my bb had great aerodynamics and somehow managed to THROW it clear across the room....thankfully, it landed in my friend's lap...hahahaha

drunk texts and bbms are a given when i'm intoxicated....pictures included if i'm really bad...LOL
    Last edited by wrxchic; 04-14-09 at 12:48 PM.
    04-14-09 12:43 PM
    one night i figured my bb had great aerodynamics and somehow managed to THROW it clear across the room....thankfully, it landed in my friend's lap...hahahaha

drunk texts and bbms are a given when i'm intoxicated....pictures included if i'm really bad...LOL
    You just earned yourself a boatload of PM's of guys requesting your PIN
    04-14-09 12:50 PM
    Ive never really messed up my BB while drunk because im very very very protective over it. To the point where friends make fun of me for instance, If were drinking I don't take the phone out unless there no opened cans/bottles near. No one touches my phone but me and I check to make sure i have it every 30 min or so. Never dropped it.

I have; Drunk texted some things I wish i had never texted.

Called people, I either regret talking to again or regret saying things to them.

I once made out with my phone asking my girlfriend on the other end to do the same.

I ahve taken peoples numbers while drunk and not knowing whos who in the morning because its always really misspelled.

I have more than a few pictures that I would hate for people to see. Same with videos.

Drunk BBM is always really fun because theres somehting about talking to strangers that I find hilarous.
    04-14-09 03:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD