so my best friend who has wanted a iphone 3G for a long time (We both had 1GEN) finally got his hands on a 16GB one

he was talking to me, just talking smack because he doesn't like BB for some reason (but loved palm??? thats what i said!)
    and was like "i love my iphone its so hot! don't you wish you had it too?"

and i was like "did you get it from walmart?" THAT just made him LIVID and i officially OWN him for 2009 because he DID not have a come back it was great lol

we fight all the time about which is better. i will just randomly text him like "oh i was gonna send you this picture but i forgot you can't get picture messages" lol

anyone else have stories like this?
    01-12-09 02:43 PM
    wait.. iphones cant get picture msg's?? All that damn techology and no picture msg's??

Sorry..i have no story's like that
    01-12-09 02:48 PM
    so my best friend who has wanted a iphone 3G for a long time (We both had 1GEN) finally got his hands on a 16GB one

he was talking to me, just talking smack because he doesn't like BB for some reason (but loved palm??? thats what i said!)

and i was like "did you get it from walmart?" THAT just made him LIVID and i officially OWN him for 2009 because he DID not have a come back it was great lol

we fight all the time about which is better. i will just randomly text him like "oh i was gonna send you this picture but i forgot you can't get picture messages" lol

I think it's always a tug-of-war sort of thing between BlackBerry users and iPhone users. I remember one day I was at an AT&T kiosk and this dude tried to show me some trick with his iPhone which was just really goofy looking (he shook it or something)...I just wanted to say to him, "Send me a picture!!!"

For the most part my friends would love to have a BlackBerry...but I got into it a lil bit with a G1 user to the point that he didn't have no choice BUT to be quiet!!!
    01-12-09 02:50 PM
    Who Cares What Other ppl Use.

Seriously.

Some people have no need for a BlackBerry, Nor the luxury of being able to afford the data plan.

Maybe this should all be taken as Humorous, but I don't care if they use and iPhone or a Razr.

I have my Phone, I'm Content with it.

01-12-09 03:04 PM
    Who Cares What Other ppl Use.

Seriously.

Some people have no need for a BlackBerry, Nor the luxury of being able to afford the data plan.

Maybe this should all be taken as Humorous, but I don't care if they use and iPhone or a Razr.

I have my Phone, I'm Content with it.

Yeah, this is meant to be funny...we all love our BlackBerry. And I understand that there are those who can't afford one. But we're talking about people who seem to think that their phone is soo much better than having a BlackBerry.
    01-12-09 03:07 PM
    LOL

Well then my opinion is to let them be!

Ignorance is Bliss!

Feel Pity for those who know no different!

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-12-09 at 03:21 PM.
    01-12-09 03:11 PM
    LOL

Well then my opinion is to let them be!

Ignorance is Bliss!

Feel Pity for those who know no different!

LMAO...we just shake our heads and when something goes wrong with it, we just say, "I told you so..."
    01-12-09 03:26 PM
    LMAO...we just shake our heads and when something goes wrong with it, we just say, "I told you so..."
    Most Definitely.

Don't heckle them until it has a brainfart, and they ask to use OUR BlackBerry!

BWAHAHAHA
    01-12-09 03:40 PM
    Most Definitely.

Don't heckle them until it has a brainfart, and they ask to use OUR BlackBerry!

BWAHAHAHA
    Them: Can I use your BlackBerry?
    Me: Do pigs fly?

Sorry, ain't gonna happen.
    01-12-09 03:48 PM
    Them: Can I use your BlackBerry?
    Me: Do pigs fly?

Sorry, ain't gonna happen.
    OR

Them: Can I Use Your BlackBerry?

Me: Only if you write me a 3 page essay on why the BlackBerry is Better and Why!

LULZ
    01-12-09 03:50 PM
    "Send me a picture!!!"

For the most part my friends would love to have a BlackBerry...but I got into it a lil bit with a G1 user to the point that he didn't have no choice BUT to be quiet!!!
    THAT is funny! "send me a picture!" lol! yeah i had the G1 and i loved it at first but the battery life is just as dismal as the iphones and the GPS lacked turn by turn directions like the iphone and for some reason, you could get picture messages but couldn't save them to the device?
    01-12-09 11:02 PM
    i had the G1 and i loved it at first but the battery life is just as dismal as the iphones and the GPS lacked turn by turn directions like the iphone and for some reason, you could get picture messages but couldn't save them to the device?
    Huh? So if you get pictures messages, in order for you to save them you would have to send them to another source I assume? That's dumb...
    01-13-09 08:15 AM
    My Friend has a G1-

I can send her audio files and she can listen to them, but she can't save them to her device.

That would annoy me.
    01-13-09 10:39 AM
    Wow...I didn't know that about G1's...let me ask my friend about that; I wanna hear what he says
    01-13-09 04:05 PM

A lady at my church works for Wal-mart and said that the reason they are remodeling and discontinuing so many items and departments is that they are transforming into a FULL DEPARTMENT STORE. Can you magine saying I got this at Wal-mart like it is a good thng and you spent major dollars. Well they are looking at changing from lowest prices to Name Brand high dollar department store. All I got to say is with their rep I hope they enjoy Bankruptsy cause noone is gonna go to a Wal-Mart to buy Guess, Guchi, hilfigure, Armoni and what ever other designer brands are out there. So in a few years saying I got this at Wal-mart might be like rolling up in a Humvee or Ferarri LOL
    01-15-09 03:45 PM
    A lady at my church works for Wal-mart and said that the reason they are remodeling and discontinuing so many items and departments is that they are transforming into a FULL DEPARTMENT STORE. Can you magine saying I got this at Wal-mart like it is a good thng and you spent major dollars. Well they are looking at changing from lowest prices to Name Brand high dollar department store. All I got to say is with their rep I hope they enjoy Bankruptsy cause noone is gonna go to a Wal-Mart to buy Guess, Guchi, hilfigure, Armoni and what ever other designer brands are out there. So in a few years saying I got this at Wal-mart might be like rolling up in a Humvee or Ferarri LOL
    Wal*Mart =/= Neiman Marcus

I highly doubt that would happen-

Wal*Mart has its roots in low pricing to help make life easier for everyone.

They were one of the first companies to start the whole "Buy Low, Sell Low but in High Volume, Reap Profit" idealogy.

They also have a long history of "bullying" Sellers to lower prices-

I doubt that they would ever change their tactics to become a high end store.

Besides, with the current economy they surely would not excell at selling "Haute Couture".

It would just be a silly business venture on their part.

And I doubt the "High Fashion" Designers would agree to sell at Wal*Mart, or even Be Bothered with their Little "Bullying".

High Fashion Designers have strict selling Policies, and the "Buyers" for their Boutiques are extremely Strict, and Extremely Picky.

These Designers have an image to uphold, and I'm sure they would feel that Wal*Mart would not be fit for their Criteria.
    01-15-09 04:04 PM
    I use the whole MMS, picture message thing sometimes... But, in the end, who cares?... I mean, if it's not a BlackBerry, it might as well be a Razr or iPhone since neither compare to my BlackBerry
    02-25-09 06:32 PM
    OR

Them: Can I Use Your BlackBerry?

Me: Only if you write me a 3 page essay on why the BlackBerry is Better and Why!

LULZ
    I'm ROFL! U come up w/good ones PRADA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:37 PM
    LOL this topic is the funniest thing I've read alll day.

Wish I had a story but the only thing that really comes close is converting a Windows Mobile user to BB in Denver while on a layover. She was using a AT&T Tilt if I remember correctly and it was slowwwwww and bulky. She restarted it about 3 times during our convo that lasted 30mins. I eventually saw she was getting annoyed and I suggested a BB and she was hooked the minute she played with my Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD