Hello fellow crackberry users. My friend and I have decided to use Twitter as a way to compete with eachother and at the same time do something positive for society. We are competing for the first person to reach 100 followers. I need your help to achieve this! Follow @EdArsenault -- details below.

The loser will pay $50 to the winners charity of choice. If I win I will be choosing Cystic Fibrosis of Canada. Our deadline to reach 100 followers is June 1st. If you aren't aware, across Canada on May 29th, Cystic Fibrosis hosts a Great Strides walk to raise money. If I get 100 followers before then and win, I will have my friend donate the $50 at the event at the Toronto Zoo. I will upload pics and post them on my account when this happens

I am calling on CB nation to help me and help Cystic Fibrosis Canada achieve this friendly wager. All you have to do is follow @EdArsenault on Twitter.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out in this friendly wager! If it turns out to be a success we will come up with larger wagers for future competitions!

Sidenote: I am not affiliated with Cystic Fibrosis of Canada, I am not spam or anything like that. Just a simple guy from Toronto trying to beat his buddy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 05:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD