Hey ladies and gents,

If anyone dosnt watch the Gadget show, this is for you.

Last nights episode was showing the top five freeware apps, and they pretty sweet.

Dropbox - Home - Secure backup, sync and sharing made easy. - Its a file uploading side. Basically you download the program its its like having a 2gb HDD which you can access online from anywere and download the files you put on it. Abit like mega upload but alot more user friendly. I only had it for 10 mins and i love it.

Spotify – A world of music. Instant, simple and free - online based music player. I was abit jubious about this one because i thought there would be crap quality songs. But i gave it ago and wow. Its free you get adds but they are right at the bottom so you cant hardly see them anyways. And the music is unbelieble. I search coldplay for example and its got the whole album on, so you can listen to over and over again. And the quality is brilliant.

www.sumopaint.com - Amazing... Its like photoshop but simpler, easier to use and free... No download. Just online based.

Worth a good look into guys.

Thought i would share.

Do you guys have any very usefull apps thats freeware and you use alot ?

~Joe
    04-08-09 12:46 PM
    awesome stuff. spotify needs a token invitation though. thanks!

i use audio/video encoder tools like audacity and imtoo.
    Last edited by squish101; 04-08-09 at 08:59 PM.
    04-08-09 08:53 PM
    awesome stuff. spotify needs a token invitation though. thanks!

i use audio/video encoder tools like audacity and imtoo.
    You dont need a invitation matey. You can download the free version. UIt says pay for no ad's. They dont even interupt you haha.
    04-09-09 02:15 AM
    I use spotify, last fm and seeqpod for music streaming when I need to in music tech. They're awesome. I'll have to check dropbox out when I get in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 05:40 AM
    Thanks for the free programs. I'm always looking for free stuff on the net.
    04-09-09 09:31 AM
    You can download the free version.
    Really? Way cool. I wasn't paying attention I guess.

For graphics editing I use irfanview, picasa3, snagit from techsmith and paint.net .

04-09-09 09:46 AM
    Really? Way cool. I wasn't paying attention I guess.

For graphics editing I use irfanview, picasa3, snagit from techsmith and paint.net .

here we go

Free - Spotify
    04-09-09 11:03 AM
    For image editing, it is very difficult for freeware to compete with Serif PhotoPlus (the free version)

Serif give away their older software.

What you get is a few years old but it's still better than many current retail solutions. I am sure they aim to ween people onto their newer software.

I think they have a dedicated site called freeserifsoftware *shrug*

When I started with PhotoPlus, it was much like a terse version of Photoshop. As a programmer, that wasn't a problem, but can't say how others feel about it
    Last edited by flop; 04-10-09 at 02:50 PM.
    04-10-09 02:43 PM
    this is more for your bb device, a fellow cb member has come up with a site with free bb apps, themes, wallpapers etc. do check it out here Free BlackBerry Stuff 'FreeBerry'
    04-15-09 09:02 PM
    Nice link thanks for sharing
    04-16-09 02:15 AM
    Hey ladies and gents,

If anyone dosnt watch the Gadget show, this is for you.

Last nights episode was showing the top five freeware apps, and they pretty sweet.

Dropbox - Home - Secure backup, sync and sharing made easy. - Its a file uploading side. Basically you download the program its its like having a 2gb HDD which you can access online from anywere and download the files you put on it. Abit like mega upload but alot more user friendly. I only had it for 10 mins and i love it.

Spotify – A world of music. Instant, simple and free - online based music player. I was abit jubious about this one because i thought there would be crap quality songs. But i gave it ago and wow. Its free you get adds but they are right at the bottom so you cant hardly see them anyways. And the music is unbelieble. I search coldplay for example and its got the whole album on, so you can listen to over and over again. And the quality is brilliant.

www.sumopaint.com - Amazing... Its like photoshop but simpler, easier to use and free... No download. Just online based.

Worth a good look into guys.

Thought i would share.

Do you guys have any very usefull apps thats freeware and you use alot ?

~Joe
    Awesome stuff Joe.....Thanks!
    04-16-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD