Tonight as I'm reading fmylife I came across this post:
    Today, I discovered my boyfriend has been spying on me. He installed an app on my Blackberry that sends all texts I send and receive to a password protected account attached to his email. FML

Didn't know there was an app for this. Personally if someone did this to me I would be really mad. Would show a big lack of trust..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 08:40 PM
    Damn that sucks!! I heard about that app on the news..

04-11-10 03:23 PM
    I saw an application like that, it happened to some woman, it was on Yahoo!
    She had a Blackberry too.
    04-11-10 03:41 PM
    I searched it just for the heck of it and came up with something that was close to �100. Can't remember what it was called though. I just know if that was me I would probably not be with that person after I found out. What will they come up with next??? Lol

04-12-10 10:19 PM
    can't be with a person I can't trust
    04-13-10 12:16 AM
    Amazing! My wife would divorce me on thee spot! I will keep this app in mind for the future, lol!

04-13-10 01:08 AM
    I saw that on the news too. Her husband could tap her phone calls and even use her Berry's mic to remotely eavesdrop on her. I think he could also remotely activate the camera and watch her, but that may be incorrect. She had the same BlackBerry the whole time and changing phone numbers did no good. It only ended when she got another phone.

Thankfully, the people I hang out with are low tech and don't know how to install stuff.
    04-13-10 11:17 AM
    I read that too. thought it was funny. Its called flexispy. Its a cool app but a little pricey imop.
    04-13-10 12:20 PM
    Ok now that sounds a bit creepy to me. To think if she literally had that phone everywhere he was possibly watching her all the time.

04-13-10 02:21 PM
    Damn that sucks!! I heard about that app on the news..

I heard about that too. I used to didn't think it was possible.
    04-14-10 12:19 AM
    04-14-10 12:31 AM
    watch that video it's sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-14-10 12:33 AM
    That's insane, kinda freaks me out. Thank goodness no one ever has my phone. The program would have to show up somewhere in the phone.

04-14-10 08:07 AM
    Wow ... I think that overly untrusting boyfriend needs a hobby.
    04-14-10 03:12 PM
    That's insane, kinda freaks me out. Thank goodness no one ever has my phone. The program would have to show up somewhere in the phone.

i don't know if it would.... you might be able to do a wipe of the phone and get rid of it. but how would you know to do the wipe if you didn't know it was on there... did you watch the other vid about the FBI.. they can do allllll of those things without even installing the app on the phone. even when it's shut off... crazyness...
    04-14-10 11:01 PM
    No I didn't see the fbi one. Was it under the flexispy video? Your right, if u didn't know then how could u get rid of it. I get bored and look through stuff on my phone so I just wonder if it would show up as something like a core application and have a hidden name.. Idk.

04-15-10 03:09 AM
    That's freaky... there's a reason why I never let anyone other then people I actually know use my BlackBerry. Even then, its a long stretch.

-Chatkiller
    04-18-10 09:28 AM
    Anybody (except my brother) who touches my phone is likely to lose a finger or two. I'd be supremely pist if anyone did something like that to me, and they would be out the door without further discussion.

That guy should have been man enough to talk about it first, instead of sneaking and spying.
    04-18-10 06:08 PM
    Anybody (except my brother) who touches my phone is likely to lose a finger or two. I'd be supremely pist if anyone did something like that to me, and they would be out the door without further discussion.

That guy should have been man enough to talk about it first, instead of sneaking and spying.

I totally agree, the guy should have talked instead of acting first...

04-18-10 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD