Found a Storm laying in a parking lot this afternoon, this service is cut off and the only thing on it is a picture of a dog,
    Found In OKC, Oklahoma (just outside Tinker AFB to be more specific)

If by chance its yours contact me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:58 PM
    Just found a name in the BBM, Misty

12-15-09 08:06 PM
    It is admirable that you are doing the right thing but this might be the longest
    of shots. If you take it to a carrier store, they can possibly look up the customer
    information and get it back to him / her.
    12-15-09 09:14 PM
    True, tried to go to a store today but it was closed, gonna try again tomorrow

12-15-09 09:21 PM
    Good on you. You got some good karma coming your way my friend
    12-15-09 09:40 PM
    Kudos Rob! Finally an "I found a _______" post where it doesn't turn ugly telling them to do the right thing. God bless you man!

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

12-15-09 10:42 PM
    Found a Storm laying in a parking lot this afternoon, this service is cut off and the only thing on it is a picture of a dog,
    Found In OKC, Oklahoma (just outside Tinker AFB to be more specific)

If by chance its yours contact me
    Good deal on trying to get it back to the owner. More likely than not it was lost as they were getting into or out of a car. Verizon should be a great help in getting it back to the owner, but they won't give that info to you. So it's either leave the phone with them or give them your contact info for the owner to contact you.

Hopefully they are local.
    12-15-09 11:02 PM
    Seeing things like this makes me realize that there are still very decent people in the world. It gives me hope considering my son is growing up in times like this and I can only hope that if my wife or son ever need help of any kind one day someone will try to help them the best way they can.

Yes it's minor Rob but thank you for being the kind soul that you are.
    12-15-09 11:25 PM
    Metal heads are some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, thanks for doing the right thing Rob.

Bump for a found phone looking for it's home.

Rob I'm assuming you're a metal fan cuz of your name... correct me if I'm wrong.
    12-16-09 10:27 AM
    You are correct, metal til death \m/

12-16-09 01:07 PM
    They'll track the owner with the ESN so the owner should have his/her phone back soon.
    12-16-09 01:10 PM
    There some good people out there!

Last year Bay to Breakers, I found an 88xx laying on the grass and it was still active.

I was going to return it to the nearest Sprint store the next day but luckily the owner was SMSing and calling the phone.

We hooked up and he happen to be one of the promoters for the event. Got a reward and free t-shirts.

I just hope someday someone will do the same for me.
    12-16-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD