07-17-08 11:20 AM
30 12
tools
    Make it one more in the totally lost column
    What I am trying to say is that the OP is talking about TROLLS on this thread, and he is the one trolling posting a nonsense thread. get it????
    07-17-08 02:17 AM
    What I am trying to say is that the OP is talking about TROLLS on this thread, and he is the one trolling posting a nonsense thread. get it????
    No! Lmao. Since this is a nonsense thread; I just wanted to say that trolls are scary and short. I don't like them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 02:41 AM
    No! Lmao. Since this is a nonsense thread; I just wanted to say that trolls are scary and short. I don't like them.

And, lurkers aparently behave as read only members - worrying...
    07-17-08 03:06 AM
    Difference between a Lurker and a Troll.

In Internet culture, a lurker is a person who reads discussions on a message board, newsgroup, chatroom, file sharing or other interactive system, but rarely participates.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Thank you, Wiki.
    So what do we call someone that has a crapload of posts on a small amout of time (excluding the forum regulars that help everyone)? I mean those that posts useless crap to bump up their post count?

I'm just curious

07-17-08 11:14 AM
    So what do we call someone that has a crapload of posts on a small amout of time (excluding the forum regulars that help everyone)? I mean those that posts useless crap to bump up their post count?

I'm just curious

Well personally, I call them *useless*!

07-17-08 11:20 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD