Omg! I left my crackberry at home on Monday and the whole day my hands were shaking, I was jumpy, I was grumpy. It was terrible. My friend has a curve that I work with and I actually borrowed his and just held it all day! It wasn't the same as my pearl, but it still helped a bit. I'll never forget my crackberry again! My best friend's Papa died and I didn't know bc my lifeline to the world was at home! I'm sure my puppy was miserable from all the times my phone rang or I got a message.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've become entirely too addicted to my little piece of heaven. Its bananas. Am I the only person that freaks out when their bb isn't with them?

<3 Tonks Cullen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 03:07 PM
    first off, i'm sorry to hear about your friend's papa (i call my papa that too).

i haven't left my blackberry alone, it's usually with me. however, like an addict, there can be withdrawel symptoms!
    01-28-09 04:05 PM
    I always NEED mine on me. I've left to go places and realized I left my Curve at home and turned right around to go get it, despite the fact that I would inevitably be late to my destination.
    01-28-09 04:07 PM
    um.
    i've never forgotten mine.
    ever. if i did, i'd go straight back home. hahaha
    01-28-09 06:21 PM
    I never forget mine either. However, going some place tomorrow with NO service. I don't know how I will cope.
    01-28-09 07:02 PM
    I can't forget mine. Its actually fused to my hands I use it so much.

01-28-09 07:07 PM
    See, mine usually is!! Just some freak occurance happened that caused me to leave my bb on my ottoman. If I hadn't had a meeting to go to, I woulda turned around! I felt sooo lost all day! When I got home that night there was no hugging my husband when I got in the door. I opened the front door and flew to my bb! And if u never seen a big girl fly, u woulda seen one the other night! LOL!

01-28-09 07:16 PM
    Yeah never could leave mine..would forget my wallet before my curve..It goes everywhere with me..
    01-28-09 09:05 PM
    I never forget my bb. Before I leave the door I make sure I have my bb, keys and my wallet.
    01-28-09 09:11 PM
    I did just the other day on my way to work, which happened to be 40 minutes away from home. So what did I do?? I turned around and went back home to get it. I was about 30 minutes late but at least I had my 'Crack!!' LOL

01-28-09 09:12 PM
    I never forget my bb. Before I leave the door I make sure I have my bb, keys and my wallet.
    Same here. BB, wallet, check zipper to make sure it is up, double check for BB, keys, and out the door.
    01-28-09 09:30 PM
    Keys, wallet, lighter, smokes, BlackBerry. Just like the AMEX commercials - don't leave home without it.

01-28-09 09:42 PM
    I forgot mine when heading out this afternoon. I turned right around to get it, fortunately I wasn't too far away.
    01-28-09 11:41 PM
    Sorry about your papa.

But I have been there and done that too! I don't own a PC so when an update came up for my phone I drove to my mother's house to install it. The problem was that I was supposed to be getting food for my husband and daughter. I figured the install would not take more than a few minutes... Long story short I stayed way to long and had to leave without my BB. I got home, everybody is hungry and I had to tell my husband that - was going to have to drive all the way back across town to get my BB or I couldn't sleep! Since going over there that late was an unplanned stop to begin with, he was slightly irritated that I couldn't just leave it until the next day! The nerve of some people...

01-28-09 11:57 PM
    [QUOTE=Heavy Fluid;1529391]Same here. BB, wallet, check zipper to make sure it is up, double check for BB, keys, and out the door.[/QUOTE

I agree with the zipper, always gotta make sure that's up, especially the commando days! You never forget your keys of you have every locked yourself out of the house before. Have to make sure that wallet is there, can't buy anything without it, and be just my luck to get pulled over without my licenses on me.

So far the only time I leave my phone at home, is for trips to the store or to pay bills.
    01-29-09 01:21 AM
    I'm not completly addicted to my bold yet
    But my golden rules for leaving the house are
    Never be uncontactable (have a phone)
    Never go anywhere without a flashlight (novatac edc 120p) ever been in a public toilet during a power outage ? - its no fun let me tell you
    Never go anywhere without a knife (varies day to day - normally a little swiss army knife)
    And always have wallet and keys

If I'm dressed you will always find my pockets full of stuff - knfe torch wallet keys phone etc
    It all gets piled on my bedside table at night - and then reloaded into my pockets the next morning

01-29-09 04:14 AM
    If I forgot mine I'd go back for it no matter what the situation or time is.
    01-29-09 02:27 PM
    I have forgotten my cash money and wallet with driver's license and credit cards. but I have NEVER left my baby at home. You need to pull yourself together. Think ! What was going through your mind when it happened ? Work at it ! Good luck !

Doctor Neutron
    01-29-09 06:38 PM
    i experianced this one time...
    i was cranky for the whole day at work YIKES!
    01-29-09 08:56 PM
    I can't forget mine. Its actually fused to my hands I use it so much.

yep, i'm the same! lol
    01-29-09 09:05 PM
    That is rule #1 when owning a BB. Never leave it anywhere!!! You wouldnt leave a friend behind
    01-31-09 12:09 PM
    i am bad i will sleep with my phone..in my hands.. lol i went to the store for maybe a hour and i was lost without my phone.. im having surgery and im worried bout my curve.. it gunna be put into the safe till i get out of surgery i gunna tell the nurse to put my bb in my hands when i wake up.. lol
    02-01-09 10:14 AM
    I ususally don't forget mine and if I do then I turn right around to get it. I feel naked without it.
    02-04-09 02:03 PM
    Never have forgot mine, I would be really bored without it

02-04-09 03:24 PM
    I've left my phone at home a few times, and I always end up checking my pockets for it hours later and freak out when its not there.... then realize I left it at home. Never with the BB, yet.
    02-05-09 01:18 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD