Alright i knwo there are a ton of guys on here.. as well as ladies.. it would be graet to see some ladies who know a little football..
    well i mean lets get some basics at least...

Fav Team... Buffalo bills .. as it shows in my sig..
    AFL2 team - Albany Firebirds...
    NCAA - Florida Gators

cant wait for the 09 season to start.. draft this weekend.. thats what im talkina bout! bills better grab Orakpo or Pettigrew!!
    and hope TO doesnt ruin my team!
    04-22-09 02:45 PM
    We all know who won the AFL Arena Bowl last year right? Philly Soul!!!!!!!
    04-22-09 03:44 PM
    yea ... and Albany FireBirds won as well
    now Firebirds are in AFL 2 tho.. kinda sucks but at least we got a season this year i guess,.. AFL shouldve played theirs
    04-22-09 04:06 PM
    the only football that matters is High School... here in cincinnati we have 3 teams that are always in the top 10 in the nation, the Colerain Cards, Xaiver Bombers and la salle high school.... oh yea the Bearcats aren't to shabby either.....
    04-22-09 04:08 PM
    yea high school is so awesome to watch thast for sure... i love going to them games... going to the big ten schools here in upstate ny get pretty good..
    04-22-09 04:11 PM
    well being that this is fball talk....i have a story to tell you-not about pro fball. Last year wen my older son of my 3 sons, who is 13, was on our town fball team. So at this particular scrimage game we had against another town,(their tuff) my son goes for the block and succeeds, BUT a fellow team member(our side, il call him Chet) got caught in that tackle and 2 of the opposing players land on Chets leg, and it breaks in 2 places. Needless to say, Chet was one of the main players for our team, had his leg casted for about 4 months and pinned in 2 places cause it was broken in 2 places and to top it all off, he was told he cannot play fball for 2 more years, which means Chet cant return to fball till Sept.2010 because his leg has to continue healing. And yes i know this isnt pro fball, but i just had to share. And then my 3 sons, who are all on fball, wonder why im a nervous wreck when their out on the field. gee, i wonder. Thank g-d im not a mom to one of the pro ballers-ooohhh 4getabout it!! LOL
    04-22-09 04:11 PM
    hah yea i hear ya on that story.. i played all 4 years of high school.. i even played pee wee football so i been playin since about age 8 ... and it was the best thing ever i would play again in a second. it has its risks for sure and as a mom im sure it aint easy watchin your kids go and smash heads in football.. but u know there is nothing more exciting and nothing making you more proud than to watch your son get a touchdown or make a tackle or sack or be the playmaker at some point.. hopefully that young kid heals well and will be able to play again..
    04-22-09 04:18 PM
    [quote=Squeek3321;2356739] but u know there is nothing more exciting and nothing making you more proud than to watch your son get a touchdown or make a tackle or sack or be the playmaker at some point quote]

Yes as a mom watching on the sidelines when one of my boys would make a play, tackle or td-it makes me sooooo proud!! theres not a feeling like it in the whole world!!! your right about that for sure!!!

and yes, im sure "Chet" will play again next year-hes hs now tho, so who knows.

04-22-09 04:23 PM
    see i know how my mom used to feel when she was there watchin.. scared but so proud when she heard the name on the loud speaker
    well nice to meet you Shelli .. im new to this site and the whole BB world lol.. but like to talk and stuff while im at work so this is a great site.. hopefully some nice nice people
    04-22-09 04:26 PM
    Watch out for the jets to rebuild the team to a winning team!!!!!!!!!!
    04-22-09 05:18 PM
    lol the jets got ALOTT of rebuilding to do.. they need tog et a QB first off.. second is they need to trust in Washington .. that man is beast... Jones is getting old .. and washington is youinger and still just as good.. for some reason the jets want to draft a RB ? wow if they do thats a badd move seeing that have options with jones still doin good and washington i think this year they need to focus on a QB unless they think Clemmens is good enough.. other than they they need to get some Defense drafted. so they may come back but its gonna be a couple years im guessing
    04-22-09 05:23 PM
    E - A - G - L - E - S Eagles!!!!!!
    04-22-09 05:52 PM
    i like the eagles.. and they took peters thank God!! we get some good picks from you guys... but i like eagles so they need to draft a big time WR!!
    04-22-09 05:54 PM
    E - A - G - L - E - S Eagles!!!!!!
    one of my bro in laws is a HUGE eagles fan!!
    the rest of my hubbys fam J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
    as for me, well, i like the Pats! *as i mumble-and the jets* I KNOW I KNOW- their the same div!! my husb busts my chops ALLLLL the time!! LOL hey i like to be original!! but dont start asking me names, I know my Pats jersey is #81 Moss and my jets jersey is #87 Coles. thats all i can tell ya.
    04-22-09 08:32 PM
    i love the pats!
    04-22-09 09:21 PM
    Its still awesome to see ladies into football altho I don't like the pats cause I'm a bills fan. Draft is in two days let's see who our teams grab.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD