Well I'm abandoning the ******* cell phone I have ever owned... BB Tour. I am going the way of the android and the htc incredible is due to be delivered at any point today.

Though the reasoning for this post is not to gloat or anything of the nature, but rather thank all those on crackberry for making my stay with BB a more tolerable one. I couldn't have lasted as long as I did without you all. And I hope that RIM gets their head out of their arse and do something good with os 6.0.
    04-28-10 11:52 AM
    You will be missed.

Umm, wait, who are you anyhow?
    04-28-10 12:00 PM
    You will be missed.

Umm, wait, who are you anyhow?
    LoL .......

Well I'm abandoning the ******* cell phone I have ever owned... BB Tour. I am going the way of the android and the htc incredible is due to be delivered at any point today.

Though the reasoning for this post is not to gloat or anything of the nature, but rather thank all those on crackberry for making my stay with BB a more tolerable one. I couldn't have lasted as long as I did without you all. And I hope that RIM gets their head out of their arse and do something good with os 6.0.
    Good Luck with that phone , too Haven't decided yet if I am going to get the incredible or go with the bold 9650 when avail. to me.
    I can anytime, I am still keeping my 8330 tho
    Last edited by DavidNC; 04-28-10 at 12:11 PM.
    04-28-10 12:06 PM
    Yeah I'm much like those people that everyone tells to use the search feature, cept I actually used the search feature for the questions I had. So yeeaahh
    04-28-10 12:28 PM
    I, too, am jumping ship to the Incredible (assuming battery life is decent).

I've been using it for about 24 hours so far, and the _ONLY_ thing I miss about the BlackBerry is profiles. Profiles on Android -- even using various profile apps -- does not even come close to profiles on BlackBerry.
    04-28-10 12:29 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:58 PM
    See you in a month...
    04-28-10 01:15 PM
    Bye! I'm going to miss you...
    04-28-10 01:20 PM
    You will be just fine with the Incredible I'm sure. It looks like a great device. But don't be a stranger to the forums. There is an android section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 01:27 PM
    Later.

10 char
    04-28-10 01:29 PM
    They will be back, everyone comes back. Til then c ya!!!

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
    04-28-10 01:35 PM
    They will be back, everyone comes back. Til then c ya!!!

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
    For me that would be my abdomen. Talk about a severely deformed baby...
    04-28-10 01:37 PM
    WHY OH WHY. people persist in filling an informative forum with complete tosh about their next handset choice is well beyond comprehension for myself... i guess i must be too 'normal' to understand.

Changing the subject slightly i have written a letter to my personal choice in the hot beverages department relating to my excessive habit of drinking tea.

It reads;

"Dear sirs, i regret to inform you i have decided to no longer purchase your tea bags. Although they have satisfied my caffeine desire and needs for many months now, i feel i need to bid you a fond fair-well, i have decided to move to coffee. The lack of caffeine content and time between fix's has swayed my opinion and that's about that"

cc's.. Tea Drinkers Forum
    04-28-10 02:01 PM
    Right, so no more talking about upgrades period. Everyone keep quiet.
    04-28-10 02:02 PM
    I don't know how many times I have to ask before I get an honest answer... when is the Tour getting 6.0?!1/1?!?!?!!?1!?
    04-28-10 02:17 PM
    I believe this thread has run its course....
    04-28-10 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD