Sorry, but I couldn't avoid the pun in my thread title Anyway, how many Florida Blackberry users do we have on here? Proudly state what city you live in, along with something you enjoy doing in the good ole Sunshine State. I live in Tampa, and I go to the east coast every weekend during the summer to surf. Cocoa Beach, Sebatian Inlet, and Fort Pierce are some of my favorite surf spots. Also, for those who thought a Cracker was just someone who played on their Blackberry all day, here's a little Florida history lesson

Florida Cracker" Pioneer Program
    04-03-08 02:40 AM
    Tampa, Fl as well here.....love my 8800 but kinda wish i had a camera. Waiting for T-mobile to get the 9000 series before i add a contract to my plan (whenever that may be). You know the women here in florida are amazing and the sun is great. Love the weather all year round.
    04-03-08 05:09 PM
    Orlando here...I like to go out and hit the clubs here and in Miami and also in the process of moving there.
    04-03-08 05:24 PM
    Born and raised in Sarasota. If you're ever in the area, come out and see one of our free shows. They are every Sunday at 2:00 right next to Mote Marine.
    04-04-08 05:26 PM
    Florida cracker here! Orlando\apopka area!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 02:21 PM
    I was from Central Florida.......

Leesburg/Tavares, FL (352)

I miss it soooooooooo much!
    Last edited by Benny; 04-05-08 at 04:17 PM.
    04-05-08 04:13 PM
    Jacksonville FL here. Spare time is usually spent on the gambling boat, fishing, doin the beach thing or just anywhere my friends are throwing parties.
    04-28-08 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD