09-21-08 11:52 PM
32 12
tools
    LOL! very nice, benzworm!

i think you're on to something actually!

WHERE do i get a chair like that? is she powering her PC with her feet!? awesome.
    Maybe here Mujibar | Computer, Tech, Geek | Funny Videos, Pictures and Jokes at JibJab

but seeing your cell provider you might like this text too
    ANGLOSHPEAR: Mujibar
    09-21-08 05:01 PM
    Maybe here Mujibar | Computer, Tech, Geek | Funny Videos, Pictures and Jokes at JibJab

Hahahahahahahahahahah
    09-21-08 07:38 PM

bahahahaha
    that was hilarious!
    09-21-08 08:08 PM
    Ok, I don't get the original post either - which makes lespaul's quick defense of it really, really weird.

I feel certain it has something to do with "stopping weather we don't like" which I guess the techie crowd is supposed to somehow be able to do (wha??).

Must be a member of the global warming crowd is all I can figure. They seem to believe we are in "complete" control of the universe.

On a side note, I love Destin---I was just there about a month and a half ago. Can't wait til the new Harry T's is up and running.
    09-21-08 09:12 PM
    In before the lock.

lmaooo.........
    09-21-08 09:14 PM
    Ok, I don't get the original post either - which makes lespaul's quick defense of it really, really weird.

I feel certain it has something to do with "stopping weather we don't like" which I guess the techie crowd is supposed to somehow be able to do (wha??).

Must be a member of the global warming crowd is all I can figure. They seem to believe we are in "complete" control of the universe.

On a side note, I love Destin---I was just there about a month and a half ago. Can't wait til the new Harry T's is up and running.
    Glad you like my home town! : ] Come back soon! I live on Old 98 by the Crab Trap! (In case you went by that area.)
    09-21-08 10:59 PM
    On a lighter note, hotchickswithdouchebags.com is a very funny website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 11:52 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD