Can someone feel the affect of flooding in the U.S.? I am in Florida and new to forums and threads but oue Country is going to **** in a hand basker and no one cares! Techies need to unite!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 12:50 AM
    Sorry typos

08-29-08 12:51 AM
    Sorry mind to fast for fingers on the 8330

08-29-08 01:00 AM
    This doesnt belong in this area of the forum. Better place for it would be: http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/
    08-29-08 02:24 AM
    Huh

08-31-08 07:42 PM
    Sorry mind to fast for fingers on the 8330

I don't think the 8330 is the problem...
    09-16-08 03:55 PM
    I don't think the 8330 is the problem...
    Hahahah I too live in Florida in Destin, Florida and my house is on the beach and Ike flooded our break away bottom floor but I'm not insane and don't make useless threads on a BlackBerry forum about it... am I the strange one?
    09-17-08 07:12 AM
    Your post makes less sense than the first one.

Hahahah I too live in Florida in Destin, Florida and my house is on the beach and Ike flooded our break away bottom floor but I'm not insane and don't make useless threads on a BlackBerry forum about it... am I the strange one?
    09-17-08 10:56 PM
    Your post makes less sense than the first one.
    I live in Destin... which is in Florida... Ike flooded my house... which is located on the beach... I then made fun of tom.martin1879 by saying just because my house was flooded by a storm doesn't mean I would create a thread saying the world is going to **** in a hand basket on a forum for BlackBerrys.

So I'm not really sure what your talking about... and the "hahaha" was towards Chief7 which is why I had his quote.
    09-18-08 10:20 AM
    Well, I think it was your arrogance that didn't make any sense. To come at someone blindly and point to him being insane or making useless threads, makes far less sense than his original post did. Bottom line.. Don't be a ****, you may be called out for it. Haven't I seen you on hotchickswithdouchebags dot com before?
    09-18-08 11:09 PM
    In before the lock.
    09-19-08 09:26 AM
    Well, I think it was your arrogance that didn't make any sense. To come at someone blindly and point to him being insane or making useless threads, makes far less sense than his original post did. Bottom line.. Don't be a ****, you may be called out for it. Haven't I seen you on hotchickswithdouchebags dot com before?
    Wow to bad I'm gay... But yes I see your point... my bad. But does anyone know why he wanted us to come together?
    Last edited by skylartoups; 09-19-08 at 10:27 AM.
    09-19-08 10:08 AM
    Wow to bad I'm gay... But yes I see your point... my bad. But does anyone know why he wanted us to come together?
    LOL

because of the floods!! and the hand baskets!!!

are you blind man!?

lol

and the OP does sound like one of those guys that wears a cardboard sign on him that reads, "the end is near."

no big deal. we all do it at times!

for what it's worth, i think everyone in this thread is crazy.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-19-08 at 10:35 AM.
    09-19-08 10:30 AM
    LOL

because of the floods!! and the hand baskets!!!

are you blind man!?

lol

and the OP does sound like one of those guys that wears a cardboard sign on him that reads, "the end is near."

no big deal. we all do it at times!

for what it's worth, i think everyone in this thread is crazy.
    Hahah oh THANK YOU I know I am a little insane! And I knew why he wanted us to come together I worded it wrong I meant what he wanted us to do...
    09-19-08 02:01 PM
    Hahah oh THANK YOU I know I am a little insane! And I knew why he wanted us to come together I worded it wrong I meant what he wanted us to do...
    well, he specifically mentioned "techies unite." i'm not one so i'm out. what could techies do about the floods and direction of this country? hmm, i guess if i have to ask i'm not in the KNOW. lol
    09-19-08 02:28 PM
    all of this

literally ALL of this confuses me...
    09-19-08 02:41 PM
    all of this

literally ALL of this confuses me...
    welcome to the thread. we're all trying to figure it out.

floods, techies, baskets, etc...

it probably wouldn't hurt to lock this one up! (the thread)
    09-19-08 02:42 PM

ya.... still lost
    09-19-08 02:48 PM
    well, he specifically mentioned "techies unite." i'm not one so i'm out. what could techies do about the floods and direction of this country? hmm, i guess if i have to ask i'm not in the KNOW. lol
    Same here perhaps thats why I was so angry! : ]
    09-19-08 02:48 PM
    LOL! very nice, benzworm!

i think you're on to something actually!

WHERE do i get a chair like that? is she powering her PC with her feet!? awesome.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-19-08 at 02:52 PM.
    09-19-08 02:49 PM
    Same here perhaps thats why I was so angry! : ]
    lol. don't hate because you're not in the club.

i'm never in as well.
    09-19-08 02:52 PM

im craZy, maybe it helps
    09-19-08 02:52 PM

Maybe he wants to control the weather with his BlackBerry...

I mean here soon we will be able to control TiVo on our BB's so why not the weather?

Although I need see we were giving money to the Red Cross by text messages during the Republican National Convention... so I guess he might have been onto something.
    09-19-08 02:55 PM
    Let me just say I don't really see the point in this thread.....but if you all say so-

Oooohhhh........Hi Benzy, my dear wassup??!!
    Last edited by Rose6446; 09-19-08 at 03:08 PM.
    09-19-08 03:06 PM
    hey rose! how you been gurl?
    09-19-08 05:32 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD