Actually didn't get a good shot of Flo Rida (too many people and I didn't have much time, plus living in BH it wasn't that big a deal. But I did want to get a walkaround of the beautiful Bugatti just sitting there (which was his), so I did

Audi R8 and a Lamborghini are also in the vid, as well as me scoping out LV and paparazzi haha.

watch in HD for best viewing!!

02-21-11 01:58 PM
    I highly doubt it's his! I doubt he has $2,000,000 lying around to pay for it. He's not that big of a star

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 02:46 PM
    I highly doubt it's his! I doubt he has $2,000,000 lying around to pay for it. He's not that big of a star

He was in LV... I saw him with the security etc etc. It was definitely Flo Rida, $1.2million actually isn't all that much money when you think about it in terms of celebrities... Even though he isn't that huge, he definitely made more than $2mil when some of his big hits came out (and his songs were in movies and stuff too, etc).

EDIT:

Rapper Flo Rida on Using Twitter, Buying a New Bugatti, and Giving Out His Number - Speakeasy - WSJ

case closed actually... and I think it was an '08... so it was a used car (still a lot, but not nearly the sticker price of a new one)
    02-21-11 04:06 PM
    Whether its his or not....who gives a sh*t really!

02-22-11 07:18 AM
    Whether its his or not....who gives a sh*t really!

The better question is why would someone post on a thread they clearly don't give a chit about?

02-22-11 07:32 AM
    The better question is why would someone post on a thread they clearly don't give a chit about?

I'm not complaining about the thread or the op. Nice video and I like the cars in the vid. I just don't care who they belong to.
    Does that clear it up?

02-22-11 03:05 PM
    Thats what I thought you meant in the first place. And yah, the video was more about the cars, not Flo Rida (I guess I could have pushed my way through the paparazzi and gotten a video of him, but I didn't have much time (I was on my way to get a haircut when I saw the commotion) and was personally more interested in the cars...)
    02-22-11 03:23 PM
    I'm not complaining about the thread or the op. Nice video and I like the cars in the vid. I just don't care who they belong to.
    Does that clear it up?

yep, ignore my post, I was in a mood this am. my apologies!
    02-22-11 05:18 PM
    yep, ignore my post, I was in a mood this am. my apologies!
    No apologies needed my friend. My post did sound a little rude but it really wasn't about the thread. To be honest, I'm not a huge flo rida fan but I wouldn't mind borrowing his car for a weekend ;-)

02-22-11 07:31 PM
    I'd love to live in Beverly Hills... Great car, great place.
    02-24-11 11:47 AM
    I'd love to live in Beverly Hills... Great car, great place.
    Definitely haha - at least I love it. ...
    02-24-11 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD