I think your the only one keeping this thread alive. Your constantly replying to yourself.

A mod should merge all his posts togethor.

It'll shrink this post down to practically 2 pages.
    I would like to sincerely apologize to all for posting too much in this forum. Pradax has enlightened me to this issue and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

As others in this forum have suggested, I Ned Flanders, The Cry Baby will now:
    - Go away (that was well put)
    - Jump off a bridge
    - Kill myself
    - Punch myself in the face (Oh wait that was me posting to myself - oh heck I'll do it anyway)

A final word:
    A tout le monde.
    A tout mes amis.
    Je vous aime.
    Je droite partir.

(have a good one all)
    04-03-09 04:01 PM
    I would like to sincerely apologize to all for posting too much in this forum. Pradax has enlightened me to this issue and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

- Jump off a bridge
    - Kill myself
    - Punch myself in the face (Oh wait that was me posting to myself - oh heck I'll do it anyway)

A final word:
    A tout le monde.
    A tout mes amis.
    Je vous aime.
    Je droite partir.

(have a good one all)
    Can someone help me figure out in which order I can accomplish this list?
    04-03-09 04:04 PM
    Can someone help me figure out in which order I can accomplish this list?
    I'm just gonna throw this one out there ... So theoretically ...

Go away
    Punch yourself in the face
    Jump off a bridge
    ... resulting in killing yourself.

Yeah, that's the most logical order, stupid.

Haha, have a good one as well! (5:07 ... d**n CB)

edit: or, you were talking about that french stuff. Which makes me stupid, because I'm german.
    04-03-09 04:07 PM
    @ this poynt I dont caire toon so pealse do asz u fell asz sonn asz u kan

and i haz no intrest in hellping w/ mi french skillz

Sorry. Now I have given you something to do on your busy friday afternoon.

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 04-03-09 at 04:19 PM.
    04-03-09 04:16 PM

- Jump off a bridge
    - Kill myself

A final word:
    A tout le monde.
    A tout mes amis.
    Je vous aime.
    Je droite partir.

(have a good one all)
    Errr, that shoud read Je dois partir (I must go) .
    04-03-09 04:21 PM
    PWNed lololol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:30 PM
    PWNed lololol

Have a good one!

04-03-09 05:08 PM
    Errr, that shoud read Je dois partir (I must go) .
    I would like to say I made that mistake on purpose. But I can't.

04-03-09 05:10 PM
    Freaking bogus!!!! My word got deleted!! Great censors you got in place mods!

04-04-09 10:28 AM
    Handing out warnings today, are we? Have fun cause I'll keep you on your toes! Or maybe I won't! Just never know!!

04-04-09 01:53 PM
    Handing out warnings today, are we? Have fun cause I'll keep you on your toes! Or maybe I won't! Just never know!!

Seriously you and I both got warned! What in the heck is that about? I thought this was America the land of the free?!?

<3 u skully
    04-04-09 02:00 PM
    They're just hating on us Ambz!! It's all good! Don't sweat em!

04-04-09 02:20 PM
    I didn't get warned The mods must like me. Either that, or they hate me so much they just ignore me They did delete one of my posts the other day though....
    04-04-09 09:53 PM
    I swear on a stack of Lord of The Rings dvds it wasn't me reporting (I'm not religious).
    04-04-09 10:49 PM
    Lol. I got a post deleted, dunno why they didn't warn me... Oh well. What do you mean you're not religious? Aren't you worried about your soul? "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

I will pray for you tonight my friend....
    04-04-09 10:57 PM
    Today was the second time that I have been warn in the four months that I have actually been coming to this site. WTF??!?
    04-04-09 11:16 PM
    Wierd. What do they say? Just like, stop cussing? The off-topic and pin sharing threads should all be for 18+ people. Allow swearing and insulting, and if a 17 happens to see a bad word... Well, know doubt they've heard that and alot more in high school
    04-04-09 11:20 PM
    04-05-09 07:43 AM
    Back-space, don't think your fooling me with that new "warm and cuddly" look. Your still a fat-a$$!

Think, lord knows you can't help yourself, that's why I love you, even if you think I'm a liar! Kissy, kissy!
    04-05-09 08:14 AM
    Wierd. What do they say? Just like, stop cussing? The off-topic and pin sharing threads should all be for 18+ people. Allow swearing and insulting, and if a 17 happens to see a bad word... Well, know doubt they've heard that and alot more in high school
    I got warned for using the "F" word. Then I got reported, get this, by one mod to another for being "disrespectful" towards another mod! I'm still laughing about that one! Who here hasn't disrespected a mod in one way or another?? So I'm to be a choir boy for a while. I'm on real thin (I'd say 1/16" thin) ice before I get the boot!

04-05-09 08:44 AM
    I got warned for using the "F" word. Then I got reported, get this, by one mod to another for being "disrespectful" towards another mod! I'm still laughing about that one! Who here hasn't disrespected a mod in one way or another?? So I'm to be a choir boy for a while. I'm on real thin (I'd say 1/16" thin) ice before I get the boot!

D@mn SG! Does that mean I can taunt you with necropheliactic remarks about your avatar, and you are impotent to respond? Sweeeeet!
    04-05-09 08:49 AM
    Me, not respond? Ha, that'll never happen! I can still say damn, stupid, crap and other words that have yet to be censored!

04-05-09 08:52 AM
    Well in that case, your skull is looking quite sexy today! Mind a little socket stimulation?
    04-05-09 08:56 AM
    That's what I thought! Be afraid, be very afraid! You can't hang with the big dogs Wolf!

And no thanks on the socket stimulation! Whatever the he11 that means!

04-05-09 08:59 AM
    That's what I thought! Be afraid, be very afraid! You can't hang with the big dogs Wolf!

And no thanks on the socket stimulation! Whatever the he11 that means!

Believe me, SG, you don't want to know.

04-05-09 09:15 AM
229 ... 78910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD