Look Coruptyed, the one we said would get hit by a semi came back Guess she missed us... Pfft.. Unlikely
    04-02-09 02:34 PM
    That's ok, apparently she's going to smoke some pot and make a few bad decisions, and end up with that horrible burning sensation
    04-02-09 02:35 PM
    That's ok, apparently she's going to smoke some pot and make a few bad decisions, and end up with that horrible burning sensation
    pot is gross...and you have to have sex to get that burning sensation you are talking about. toys don't give you any stds.
    04-02-09 02:37 PM
    Well... Nevermind Lol. And how dare you insult weed... What's wrong with you?
    04-02-09 02:38 PM
    pot is gross...and you have to have sex to get that burning sensation you are talking about. toys don't give you any stds.
    WOW. This thread turned completely sideways in just a few minutes.
    I'd like to see anyone come and try to take my ammo once he passes this cockamame idea to put serial numbers on all the ammo, and expect me to turn in all my other ammo... come get it!

And my Storm mushes! Beat that, showoff!
    Oh, and those funny looking bullets that are flat with the hole in the top ... mine all have numbers already?! Haha, that's 'cuz I know the guy that made em'
    04-02-09 02:40 PM
    Well... Nevermind Lol. And how dare you insult weed... What's wrong with you?
    Been there done that got over it.
    04-02-09 02:41 PM
    Didn't your parent's ever teach you to share? Jeez, selfish much?
    04-02-09 02:42 PM
    Oh... You want some meth? You havent had anything till you've tried meth. I also have a small amount of Heroin. Just let me know
    04-02-09 02:42 PM
    this is a off topic thread, if i've ever seen one
    04-02-09 02:43 PM
    Didn't your parent's ever teach you to share? Jeez, selfish much?
    Oh... You want some meth? You havent had anything till you've tried meth. I also have a small amount of Heroin. Just let me know
    + ...... 2 ?
    04-02-09 02:43 PM
    this is a off topic thread, if i've ever seen one
    I can't remember the last time I saw a thread go this far off topic
    04-02-09 02:45 PM
    eww h3ll no! i don't smoke pot why on earth would i do that?
    i don't like you! at all!
    04-02-09 02:45 PM
    HAHAHAHA!!! OMFG!!! Awwww, comon thinkamp, don't be like that Hehehe
    no i'd rather be like that and just ignore you from now on.
    your jokes aren't funny just like you.
    they are rather mean.
    04-02-09 02:49 PM
    You win fiveonthird! Best post I've seen all week!
    04-02-09 02:50 PM
    Awww Haha Can't keep up with the heat, that's okay... Neither could Coruptyed
    04-02-09 02:51 PM
    Lmao that's hilarious! And think you should just leave his jokes are good the best joke he said was when mentioned your name in a sentance cause your the true joke

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:53 PM
    Lmao that's hilarious! And think you should just leave his jokes are good the best joke he said was when mentioned your name in a sentance cause your the true joke

Seriously? I'm not even going to e-fight with a person that thinks it is cool to bash other CB memebers!
    you get like a gazillion cool points!

Awww Haha Can't keep up with the heat, that's okay... Neither could Coruptyed
    I take back what I said about you...you are more playfull with your words than other CB members here.
    You have a good day.
    04-02-09 02:54 PM
    . Lol he stuck up for me after I insulted him. Cool Yeah Think we were just joking with everyone. Don't take it seriously
    04-02-09 02:55 PM
    Your mother wears Army boots!
    04-02-09 02:56 PM
    Yeah? Well youtr mom goes to community college!
    04-02-09 02:57 PM
    LIAR! She would have had to finish grade school for that!
    04-02-09 02:58 PM
    Its all in good fun think should hear the things back says about other people

04-02-09 02:58 PM
    Its all in good fun think should hear the things back says about other people

And my mom!!!
    04-02-09 03:00 PM
    I dunno One of the guys in the other thread owns a corvette.... Good thing I don't know where he lives. I'd come kill him for it
    You wouldn't be talking about me fat-a$$, would ya?
    04-02-09 03:07 PM
    Uhhh.... No... Nope.... Hi whats up man? How you doing? Still having me over for a drink
    04-02-09 03:08 PM
229 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD