You could You'd look like an *****, but who cares. You killed the guy for it. Didn't cost you a penny
    04-02-09 01:16 PM

Oh, and ...
    I think they went and googled the episode lol... And nah can't drive a vette in the winter
    yeah, definitely missed that one, lol ... I have 11 (?) seasons on my machine at home...
    I should probably let SD in on my idea... Might concern him a bit...
    Is it just me or are these threads turning into a cry baby fest? Seriously I think some people just need to lighten up and take a few jokes!

GET THE HEAD OUT OF YOUR BOOTY PPL!
    04-02-09 01:24 PM
    Nice! I now have a profile picture.
    04-02-09 01:31 PM
    She's cute.
    04-02-09 01:31 PM
    Lol. Toonsms, what you doing?
    04-02-09 01:32 PM
    I can't believe you people would take a perfectly serious topic and turn it into a joke. The OP has a valid point that we all need to regulate every single thing that is said and done in this country to make sure that no one ever says or does anything that could ever, in any possible way, offend anyone too sensitive to live in a free country where we all have rights to say and do whatever we want (within the scope of the law). How dare you all.

I curse you all with a burning sensation when you pee and cotton mouth!
    04-02-09 01:47 PM
    Lol. Toonsms, what you doing?
    I think Pink works for me since I'm a cry baby and all. Not sure why buy my new profile picture isn't showing up yet. In my defense I put this thread in Off Topic.

My original complaint was just that instead of contributing or ignoring posts, too many people just say 'your stupid' in one way or another.

I really thought I was going to get more bashing than I am getting. Boring topic I guess.
    04-02-09 01:49 PM
    I can't believe you people would take a perfectly serious topic and turn it into a joke. The OP has a valid point that we all need to regulate every single thing that is said and done in this country to make sure that no one ever says or does anything that could ever, in any possible way, offend anyone too sensitive to live in a free country where we all have rights to say and do whatever we want (within the scope of the law). How dare you all.

Hey, I started with a reply to the serious side, and continued off topic!

And ... at least you didn't fart on my pillow too ...
    04-02-09 01:52 PM
    ROFL... why didn't I think of the pillow fart!?!?

Seriously toonsms, I think we get the general idea when the flaming is excessive, but its also part of the forum world when there are no real serious consequenses. We all just deal with it.

SO DEAL WITH IT, DUMMY!

;-)
    04-02-09 01:58 PM

so you want us to smoke pot and get a STD?!?!?!?

and i live in a free county, i am memeber of the United States of America, I can carry and gun, eat stake, and talk how ever i want ... i have the 1st and 2nd admendment standing by my side, and eat at a stake house and drink Starbucks while listening to Coldplay on Slacker... so boooo yaaaaa grandma.....
    Last edited by mjneid; 04-02-09 at 02:06 PM.
    04-02-09 02:02 PM

and i live in a free county, i am memeber of the United States of America, I can carry and gun, eat stake, and talk how ever i want ... i have the 1st and 2nd admendment standing by my side

Fair warning click at own risk.
    http://wa4.images.onesite.com/my.tel...*.jpg?v=122430
    haha not for long.

sorry had to come back for that!
    04-02-09 02:06 PM
    haha not for long.

sorry had to come back for that!
    Try and stop me. i have the second admendment.....
    04-02-09 02:07 PM

and i live in a free county, i am memeber of the United States of America, I can carry and gun, eat stake, and talk how ever i want ... i have the 1st and 2nd admendment standing by my side, and eat at a stake house and drink Starbucks while listening to Coldplay on Slacker... so boooo yaaaaa grandma.....
    Which one is the steak house amendment again?
    04-02-09 02:07 PM
    Try and stop me. i have the second admendment.....

i'm not trying to stop anyone!
    I go by "I'll keep my gun and my freedom, you can keep your change"

but obama will change that right up for you!
    04-02-09 02:09 PM
    You also have the right to go to school to get an education to learn that you don't have to eat wooden stakes and can go get delicous beef steaks! Jeez! he he
    04-02-09 02:12 PM
    This forum really is 'off topic'. Anyone want to argue why Storm sucks or why iPhone is better - or why Storm is better - or why iPhone sucks? Oh yeah, that is what all the Storm forums are for. Sorry.
    04-02-09 02:14 PM
    Which one is the steak house amendment again?
    freedom of self expression

if Peta can throw paint on coats to "self express" then i can eat the stake for "self expression".....
    04-02-09 02:14 PM
    You also have the right to go to school to get an education to learn that you don't have to eat wooden stakes and can go get delicous beef steaks! Jeez! he he
    tis true i'm just a little fired up right now and not thinking clearly.....
    04-02-09 02:15 PM
    Thinkamp! You came back huh buddy? Against your better judgement...
    04-02-09 02:17 PM
    i'm not trying to stop anyone!
    I go by "I'll keep my gun and my freedom, you can keep your change"

but obama will change that right up for you!
    After watching The Supreme Court vote and lift the DC gun ban, i don't thing he'll have a finger to lift at this case. The SC has complete control of matter regarding the Admendments... and since a right to carry arms is protected, they have to protect it. the only thing Osama can do is tighten the grasp on who gets permits. but my record is squeeky clean and i already have my permit.
    04-02-09 02:18 PM
    This forum really is 'off topic'. Anyone want to argue why Storm sucks or why iPhone is better - or why Storm is better - or why iPhone sucks? Oh yeah, that is what all the Storm forums are for. Sorry.
    My Storm friggin' clicks. Beat that. The iPhone doesn't iClick, and it doesn't have the GC .464 OS either. (and NO you can't have it)

I can't join the gun control topic here. That's just going to go back and forth as everyone in politics argues. I'm keeping mine, and that's all I've got to say.
    04-02-09 02:24 PM
    Toon you should just leave...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:32 PM
    I'd like to see anyone come and try to take my ammo once he passes this cockamame idea to put serial numbers on all the ammo, and expect me to turn in all my other ammo... come get it!

And my Storm mushes! Beat that, showoff!
    04-02-09 02:34 PM
229 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD