Naw..."cruelty" can't be regulated. While I agree that cyber stalking/intimidation needs to be addressed, up to and including some type of legislation, it's not going to stop folks from saying harsh and horrible things to people....and that's not what we're talking about here.

People are mean. Teenage girls, and their grown-up moms can take it to a whole 'nother level, no question. But we have to work with young people (especially girls) to help them become strong and resilient, inspite of folks becoming more evil, with each generation.
    That is exactly what this bill is for, however it is too vague and with the way it is written most of the country's population would end up in jail the day this is passed. I know I would be.
    Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-12-09 at 04:57 PM.
    05-12-09 04:41 PM
    They were deleted for comments like this.
    I love how you post that and that alone if you would have left the posts alone they all flowed
    And everyone would be able to continue making their remarks . Not to mention none of my posts
    Posts that were deleted were directed to anyone, and were relevant to the other posts you deleted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 04:48 PM
    And if some one is breaking your b@!!s online ...on the phone....or in person..... Tell them to
    SHUT THE F UP!!

05-12-09 04:51 PM
    Idk....I mean, who kills themselves over internet flaming? Obviously the girl had some issues. Someone like that would probably end up killing themselves regardless if it was because of something on the internet, or in real life. I find it extremely tragic that a child would take her own life and my heart goes out to her parents, but I think Congress is slightly overreacting. Just another step closer to having complete control over society IMO.
    I agree that it is an overraction but apparently parents across the country have been pushing for this bill to be brought in front of congress and passed.

Everyone that is that opposed to it should contact their local congressmen about their opposition. That is the only way your thoughts on the subject will be heard and addressed by the government.

05-12-09 04:54 PM
    People have lost their minds....reality tv and celebrity this and that have eaten away at the
    Brains of the masses everyone cares about themselves, and have little to no regard for others.
    But the govt should not have the authority to pass such a blanket law like this. People have
    To stop with layers and laws and man up. Not to mention realize that if some one is harassing
    You then there is a law against that already, but if some one call you a @ss hole online that should not
    Be a crime.

05-12-09 05:03 PM
    Just more unenforceable knee **** laws from a bloated out of control buch of children! Oh no....did they hear me? I think the thought police are coming! Quick hide its the fuzz! Lolololol what a bunch of poo poo heads!

05-12-09 05:09 PM
    Evidently the system doesn't like the term knee j e r k

05-12-09 05:11 PM
    Just more unenforceable knee **** laws from a bloated out of control buch of children! Oh no....did they hear me? I think the thought police are coming! Quick hide its the fuzz! Lolololol what a bunch of poo poo heads!

it would not be the fault of the police they would just be enforcing the laws that your govt has made.
    05-12-09 05:13 PM
    So who's going to come visit me in the big house?
    i will POE!!! and i'll bring you plenty of double bubble too!
    05-12-09 06:18 PM
    i will POE!!! and i'll bring you plenty of double bubble too!
    You're so nice Shelli. Find me a hot young girl too to visit me personally too. I'll need a woman for visits in prison.
    05-12-09 06:49 PM
    You're so nice Shelli. Find me a hot young girl too to visit me personally too. I'll need a woman for visits in prison.
    POE--how many times do i have to tell you---im married!!! LOL

but i will find some1 for you---so how old? blonde, brunette, redhead? tall - short?
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 05-12-09 at 07:08 PM.
    05-12-09 06:59 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD