01-10-09 02:51 PM
41 12
tools
    1) I paddled an outrigger canoe from the island of Moloka'i to O'ahu.

2) I have 4 international gold medals in paddling!

3) I have many tattoos including a sleeve and can't wait to get more.

4) I love pro football even though my team is one of the worst in the league right now.

5) I'm a makeup addict.
    11-26-08 12:49 PM
    1. I was shot when I was 7, I'm a para since then.
    2. My longest surgery was 38 hrs and I have a femur of someone who passed away in my back.
    3. I jump from a plane at 12000 feet ~ skydiving.
    4. I have a huge Vader collection, did I mention it is huge.
    5. I went to a photo shot for a diapers brand when I was a baby, my photo appeared for more than ten years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 02:58 PM
    1. I was also adopted but just 12 hours after I was born.

2. I lost a golf scholarship because I broke my leg skydiving.

3. I have lived in 7 states and over 30 cities and towns, but I'm only 26.

4. I was married for 3 years but we were only together for 18 months of it.

5. I was the personal driver for an A-list celebrity.
    11-26-08 06:33 PM
    Everyone has a story. I love it!

12-03-08 05:49 PM
    1) I was born Nov 10 and my ribcage was 1" larger than my skull
    2)Since kindergarten I've been called Brooke, Blake, Blaine, and Bree. None of which are my name. But if someone can't remember my name that ALWAYS call me Brooke.
    3) I'm fluent in American Sign Language and I don't have any deaf family
    4)If I hold a pen in each hand and start writing my left hand will be a mirror image of my right hand (I'm right handed) and I don't have to think about it.
    5)I can flip my tongue.

12-04-08 02:08 AM
    1) I'm very incredible! (no really...I am)

2) I'm Native American

3) I'm a spelling-bee champion

4) I have over 120 pairs of shoes

5) I can do a "dead eyes" impression Audrina Patridge (from the Hills) really well
    12-04-08 02:12 AM
    1. Not one broken bone in nearly 40 yrs.

2. I'm one of the few males with a cleft lip and palate combo. The surgery was done as a baby.

3. Not one hour spent in jail for anything.

4. I eat food from the back of my plate execpt hand food.

5. Read EVERY Perry Mason novel written by E.S.Gardner.

12-04-08 06:43 PM
    1/ I've worked since I was 17yrs old and have never been late to a job
    2/ Nancy Pelosi ( 1st woman speaker of the house) and Tommy Delasandro ( past Mayor of Baltimore) are my cousins
    3/ I'll be married for 20yrs ( May '09)
    4/ I broke my digit (big toe) shopping on Black Friday last year (now I have 2 pins in my toe and carry a card thru airport security due to the metal)
    5/ I'm owned by a fawn/black pug (22months) Miles
    12-05-08 08:48 AM
    1.) I was born June 26, 1984 and I'm 24, although my family still calls me "Little Houston" I am 6'6" and 220lbs taller and bigger than my dad who carries the same name.
    2.) 3 1/2 yrs ago I quit working at asphalt plants and became a licensed general contractor and now my dad works for me.
    3.) I have sucessfully cut my ankle with a chainsaw restricting my foot from flexing forward 1". Also have shot my pointer finger on my left hand 2 different ways with a 3 1/2" framing nail. Also nailed the same finger to a roof while installing roofing.
    4.) I have memorized the longest word in the english language since I was 12 and I even know the definition word for word as it is in the dictionary. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
    5.) I'm a left handed person but do most everything right handed except writing and eating. Hard to sit beside a right hander while eating.

12-05-08 04:12 PM
    1. I have a pit/rot/retriever on prozac. Well should be on prozac, but no one's gone to mexico recently to get me more.. And if you think I am going to spend [email protected] month on that dog...

2. Met my husband on a telephone dating service.. I was looking for someone "chubby, funny, balding" I guess 2 out of 3 aint bad!! Ha ha ha

3. I was once in a hot tub w/ tellie savalas (kojak) and his mother

4. I won the "big kelbasa" on Michael Feldman's "what do ya know" radio show on NPR

5. I am a reality tv junkie... The stupider the theme.. The more I am hooked. Can't wait til Rue Paul's "drag queen" contest show

12-07-08 10:29 PM
    4. I have a collection of monopoly games but no one ever wants to take the time to play. ~Original Poster
    Haha aww that's really sad I'll play monopoly with you

1) I have a first class degree in computing, yet my job is as a vet nurse!
    2) Every animal I've adopted or raised has been taken from me in some way
    3) I am a one-on-one kinda guy, don't like group dynamics
    4) I was absolutely FOR the e-ink revolution! Until I bought my 400 e-ink device.. now I think e-ink is useless :P
    5) I've never won a competition In 23 long years haha

PS.
    2. Met my husband on a telephone dating service.. I was looking for someone "chubby, funny, balding" I guess 2 out of 3 aint bad!! Ha ha ha ~cerealberry
    LOL! Comic genius
    12-10-08 12:01 PM
    1. I haven't touched alcohol or drugs since I was 16, almost 13 years ago.
    2. I work for a Christian company, but think Christianity is a joke
    3. my brother who is younger than me cracked my head open, when I was 4
    4. at the age of 27 i was on a plane, and in the ocean for the first time in my life, incidentally, the plane was hit by lightening while were in the air
    5. my first ever CD was Huey Lewis and the News "Fore"
    12-13-08 01:52 AM
    1. I was born on the 3rd day of the 12th month...(i just turned 21 for second time lol)
    2. I love animals and want to visit a least one zoo in every state (its on my bucket list)
    3. Im allergic to cats, dogs, and stuffed animals
    4. I've been a vegetarian for 7months now
    5. I've never been in love and never been in a serious relationship
    12-18-08 03:48 AM
    1. I am 39 and still get carded. A lot. 2. I remarried after swearing it off for 16 years and am now re realizing why I didn't want to do it again. 3. I'm very often misunderstood. 4. I hate crowds,make me nervous unless I'm drunk. 5. I hunt,fish,camp,love hot rods but I won't leave house without make up and I love to wear high heels.

12-23-08 12:16 AM
    1. I go by my middle name because my older brother couldn't pronounce my first name, which is Jennifer. He called me FerFer.

2. I can flip my tongue over. My husband can't do it, my first daughter can't do it, but my second daughter can do it.

3. My husband was laid off from his job of 15 years on December 19. Merry Christmas!!

4. I'm the 4th of 5 children in a blended family. Our ages are 40, 37, 37, 36, and 26.

5. I know I'm the best employee my supervisor has, but I don't get the recognition for it.
    Last edited by cable_girl; 01-10-09 at 12:48 AM.
    01-10-09 12:45 AM
    1. I share the same birth date as my mother
    2. I used to play lacrosse quite seriously until I blew up my knee
    3. I pretty much eat Subway religiously
    4. I have an orange room
    5. I like hoodies
    01-10-09 02:51 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD