10-20-09 09:11 AM
    Trucky.....there are times where I would sell my uterus in exchange for 10 minutes inside your head. This is one of those times.
    10-20-09 09:14 AM
    Trucky.....there are times where I would sell my uterus in exchange for 10 minutes inside your head. This is one of those times.

Ohh Lawdy... Even I don't go there very often... and, aren't organ sales still illegal? (the mind picture presented here is cause for me to leave my desk briefly)
    10-20-09 09:31 AM
    Oh great, another person that wants to keep a pacu in something less than a 2000 gallon tank.
    10-20-09 10:13 AM
    Jen, what would someone do with your uterus? Lame... Maybe for a pancreas or a small piece of your liver... Well, maybe not YOUR liver...

And for Radius, it's pretty sad... But it's not ours to debate as we aren't there and don't know where the fish is...
    10-20-09 10:32 AM
    Looks like dinner to me.
    10-20-09 10:36 AM
    Looks like dinner to me.
    Pacu isn't all that bad actually, but less common to find them as a food source due to overfishing.
    10-20-09 11:31 AM
    Pacu isn't all that bad actually, but less common to find them as a food source due to overfishing.
    Your knowledge of fish intrigues me
    10-20-09 11:32 AM
    Your knowledge of fish intrigues me
    Had this real nasty g/f once and...

Actually I have had a lot of tanks. Just gave away a 80g free because I have no room. Had a couple of large silver dollars and two sailfin gibbys in there. Cool fish, I want to get my 200g up and running one day.
    10-20-09 12:05 PM
    I like to eat fish.

Sorry guys but I don't understand the appeal of a pet fish.

Or a bird for that matter. Just seems like such a waste caging an animal instinctually (if that's a word) inclined to have very few boundaries.
    10-20-09 12:10 PM
    I like to eat fish.

Sorry guys but I don't understand the appeal of a pet fish.

Or a bird for that matter. Just seems like such a waste caging an animal instinctually (if that's a word) inclined to have very few boundaries.
    It's the feeling of power to cage and utterly crush a living soul.

Actually, fish keeping is becoming more relevant. Due to human made disasters and our general disregard for this planet, there are actually many kinds of exotic fish that only exist in captivity now. Introducing them into the wild isn't possible as their habitats are gone or taken over by other critters now.

So in that way, it's a good thing sometimes.
    10-20-09 12:23 PM
    It's the feeling of power to cage and utterly crush a living soul.

Actually, fish keeping is becoming more relevant. Due to human made disasters and our general disregard for this planet, there are actually many kinds of exotic fish that only exist in captivity now. Introducing them into the wild isn't possible as their habitats are gone or taken over by other critters now.

So in that way, it's a good thing sometimes.
    I can completely understand that, it's our fault, we should take care of them.

But, in my personal experience, most people I know that "own" fish don't necessarily take great care of them. In fact most of these people manage to kill off even the most expensive and resilient fish within a few months. I'm an animal lover, if I was to get a fish I would be sure to handle it with extreme care because it's a living creature but I fear I still would manage to follow suit with these people.

Plus it's the idea of captivity as I said before. More so the bird tho. I hate the idea of keeping a bird in a cage barely more than twice it's size.
    10-20-09 12:31 PM
    Just seems like such a waste caging an animal instinctually (if that's a word) inclined to have very few boundaries.
    People say that about me all the time *pumps fist*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 12:34 PM
    People say that about me all the time *pumps fist*
    Woah! Booya!
    10-20-09 12:38 PM
    Pacu are related to Piranha...right? My buddy used to have a couple of Red Belly Pacus. Same razor sharp teeth and everything.
    10-20-09 01:41 PM
    Pacu are related to Piranha...right? My buddy used to have a couple of Red Belly Pacus. Same razor sharp teeth and everything.
    That's right, they're cousins to the piranha. I had some silver dollars and they're very similar to piranha in fact, except they're strict vegetarians. I understand they're a delicacy in Brazil but I've never tried.
    10-20-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD