05-29-12 07:16 PM
145 ... 456
    When the US Army issued me a Blackberry 850 e-mail pager in 1999.
    02-08-12 11:48 AM
    When I unboxed my first BB (Torch)......it has been getting better from there ever since.
    02-08-12 12:03 PM
    When I got that first email on my curve! So nice not having to remember to log on to website to check email!!!
    02-21-12 04:50 AM
    When I found crackberry. I mean, I had a lot of " wow" moments before that, but my real "wow! This is amazing!" moment was when I jumped into to the forums and saw all the tips, tricks and hints that the members of this site have tought me. Thanks guys!
    03-09-12 10:40 PM
    First time I got my curve 8520 and I saw everything and holding it infront of me, it suddenly hit home, like "YES! What a beaut!" When i got mine there was no such thing as the BB hype, hardly anyone had one :L And now I'm like "This phones plastic!" because it just doesnt have the same shine about it that it had when I first got it. Ah well, I'm still addicted. What would I do without it? I can't even bear to get a new one right now!
    03-10-12 03:40 PM
    First time I wowed? When I cut open the security seals and opened the box.
    03-23-12 12:55 AM
    My 1st wow was when I typed my 1st txt without having to use a number pad.
    03-24-12 01:10 AM
    When I opened the box to my very first BB (Curve 8310) and held it my hand. Still my favorite BB to date.
    03-25-12 02:33 PM
    When I found crackberry. I mean, I had a lot of " wow" moments before that, but my real "wow! This is amazing!" moment was when I jumped into to the forums and saw all the tips, tricks and hints that the members of this site have tought me. Thanks guys!
    Yes, I must agree that finding Crackberry, and coming to a greater understanding about what BlackBerrys do (and don't), I am realizing what an incredible feat of technology I do hold in my hand right now!(BB Torch, 9800, my first smartphone, 1 1/2 years now and just beginning to really appreciate..I come from the days when it was Apple vs. IBM and my dad said DOS was the way to go and I said no way! Windows would reign supreme..too bad my dad isn't alive to be able to experience being out in nature, as he loved, and talking to his date on the phone while he texts her a pic he just took of the beautiful sunset in front of him, while he looks for a good place to take her to eat on the net while he's listening to his favorite music, OMG!!)
    04-15-12 01:52 AM
    Well, I knew early on that there "may" be a dearth of apps for the PlayBook, but when I learned it had a superb browser second to none, I realized I didn't need an app for that.
    sputneek and Spencerdl like this.
    04-15-12 09:34 AM
    There have been many wows with BlackBerry but the best is when my Bold 9930 hit my hands! Proper shape fit and design. A true work of an advanced society.
    sputneek likes this.
    04-17-12 05:20 AM
    Christmas time when my son got my wife and I playbooks as gifts. After we got them suckers charged up and set up, well, it was just one wow after another. I went straight to Youtube put on a Neville brothers clip and wow just could'nt believe the browser and the sound. We spent all day Christmas playing with these things. That's also the day I discovered Crackberry and all you wonderful bunch of people and then it was wow look at what I just found oh! and wow you can do this and wow you can do that..........well I guess you get my drift.
    So of course we just had to get BB phones my wife a 9780 and me a 9810, then it was wow,wow,wow, all over again.

Wow, I can't believe I said wow that many times in one post. Somebody stop me NOW!
    Michelle Haag, Eli_B and Spencerdl like this.
    04-27-12 05:57 PM
    Still wowing everyday long time.
    Eli_B and sputneek like this.
    04-27-12 06:30 PM
    There have been many WOW moments over the years, but I do remember the very first time. It was when I took my Sprint Burgundy Curve 8330 out of the box and held a BlackBerry for the very first time. Amazing.....Simply Amazing...
    sputneek likes this.
    04-27-12 06:41 PM
    my first wow was with my pearl late 2008. "what? it predicts what im going to type? what? my text messages and calendar were easy to access from the main screen?? what?! i could hook up to wifi for no charge?!?!" #headexplosion

omg i love this brand. especially after i learned of the feature to make unlimited calls over wifi for $10. that made me so excited i . . . nvm.

(ok, sidenote. why on the crackberry app blackberry looses functionality? it doesnt capatalize any of my letters automatically or allow cut and paste... wtf?!?!)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-02-12 10:07 PM
    When I got my Curve 8330 on Sprint. It was my first smart phone and I felt so connected.
    05-03-12 01:35 AM
    Me and Blackberry go way WAY back but I think my first real "wow" moment was when I put the 9700 in my hand for the first time. Now THAT was a thing of beauty and I still think it was one of the best BBs ever made.
    sputneek likes this.
    05-17-12 02:52 PM
    First time I went wow was the time I first used the keyboard. Tactility was exceptional and keys were ergonomic that I wasn't able to stop typing "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" for a solid 30 minutes. After that wow, I just kept getting a bit tired from time to time, but then learned to keep appreciating the keyboard again and again.
    05-25-12 10:15 AM
    My first "wow" moment was when back in 2010 with BBM & Ubersocial (UberTwitter back then)
    On my old twitter account I had a lot of followers who had Blackberry as well so BBM was like, amazing. Lol.
    & Ubersocial for Blackberry was really the best twitter app back then, & imo still is!

Lame I know but that was when I really went "wow" lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-25-12 05:07 PM
    While I'd seen people use them many times I never touched one until Jan of this year when my new employer gave me a 9650 for business use. I was really exited, it just felt great in my hand and sending my first BB message was darn cool, I was impressed by the keyboard; once my outlook sync'd up wow I was hooked.

I really want to replace my evo droid personal phone with a 9930 as soon as I can manage it financially. The BB is just a perfect fit for my needs.
    Last edited by RJB55; 05-29-12 at 07:19 PM.
    05-29-12 07:16 PM
145 ... 456