05-29-12 07:16 PM
145 ... 3456
tools
    Emails on my phone, done right. LOVE IT.
    What do u mean by done right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 06:43 AM
    When i opened the box and saw my blackberry curve for the first time... it still gives me the shivers.
    I'm stroking the back of my curve right now! Seriously though(I am), this phone is sooo smooth. I keep it in a bb tour soft skin because of my job, but at night I'll take it out the case to clean it up a bit.

The first time my bb made me say "wow" was when I got my first email. No more going out my way to find wifi hotspot or use anybody computer for me.

04-28-11 05:05 AM
    I'm not a BB freak though this thing is the best thing that happened to me! I turned it on and spent a whole two days playing with my baby BB (Wendy). I'm guilty for using it at school too! :P

04-30-11 07:24 AM
    Just by looking at it :P when I opened the box of my white Bold 9700 (got stolen though) I was delighted by how pretty it was! And the exact same with my white Torch 9800!
    05-01-11 03:08 PM
    I still say wow nearly every day with my BB

05-05-11 03:55 AM
    I said wow when I realized my bold could accept a 32Gb micoSD card. I said WOW! when I finally got one for it!

05-26-11 02:11 PM
    I have only had a BB for about 2 years now, a Tour. I remember the first impression I had was when I held it. Not trying out the demo. See the demo units are all cabled and tethered to the displays. You cannot really feel the weight and balance of holding it. When the salesperson first handed it to me after inserting the battery and doing some basic setup, I was like wow this thing feels like a quality-made phone. And it is.
    05-26-11 06:04 PM
    When I saw that facebook sycned into my calendar! That was awesome!

05-29-11 11:32 AM
    When someone texted me while I was busy working and I picked up my phone and immediately got taken to the text message that had just arrived.
    06-02-11 09:09 AM
    First time I went wow, its simple but I got excited with my first phone when I received an email.

07-30-11 03:38 PM
    A while back I posted that I went WOW! When I got a 32G sd card for my phone. I'm going to have to go WOW! again, because I found a place where I can download torrents right to my bb, now that card is full!

08-01-11 06:33 AM
    A while back I posted that I went WOW! When I got a 32G sd card for my phone. I'm going to have to go WOW! again, because I found a place where I can download torrents right to my bb, now that card is full!

oh please share hahaha

i just went wow when i installed 6.0.0.600 and shrunk the os so now i have more space for apps! wooot lol
    08-01-11 12:12 PM
    When downloaded my first theme and when I used a site converter in the browser to convert a youtube video into a mp3.
    08-21-11 12:18 PM
    When downloaded my first theme and when I used a site converter in the browser to convert a youtube video into a mp3.

OMG I wanna know how you do that, make it easy to do though, I'm only going into yr8 on the 6th ( yes that means not being on the fourms untill I get a break )

09-01-11 04:32 AM
    When I got my very first BB 8700g and thinking, this phone can do it all and more and I thought wow!

09-25-11 10:30 AM
    I went wow when I was playing around with it and found out that all my messages could be checked in one spot on the phone whether it was e-mail, text messages, instant messages, whatever. Then the fact that I could use it as an alarm clock and a calender. Now, I rarely forget things anymore.
    09-25-11 02:56 PM
    21d27c51, 25ff39da- no to pervs
    10-06-11 01:02 PM
    I first went wow...of course when I opened it the day it came in the mail. I was so jealous because my BF checked the mail when I was at work and got to use his first lol. I've been wowing ever since. When I downloaded my music, when I go to my favorite websites, BBM! I love everything about this phone.

My most recent wows have been playing with themes and wallpapers. The picture is so clear and crisp....Man I love this phone!!!
    10-17-11 04:44 PM
    when i opened the box.
    11-18-11 11:43 AM
    When I received that first email. On a mobile device!

Sent from my Motorola Atrix using Tapatalk
    11-29-11 01:01 AM
    When I got my 8310 Curve and noticed just how cool the internet browsing looked and the fact it was QWERTY keyboard
    12-04-11 01:14 PM
    for me it was on tbe playbook, when i saw the high def video.... very crisp
    12-04-11 01:17 PM
    When my husband sent me an e-mail from his phone and my BB e-mail notification went off a few seconds later. I thought, WOW, so fast!
    02-02-12 05:23 PM
    When I downloaded my first song onto it(without paying a cent) about 20 minutes after walking out of the store... I love BIS lol
    02-07-12 08:36 AM
    when i bought my first curve, a white 8520, and i was walking out the mall and the screen lit up in response to the bright sun outside. i was like woah! now using my torch 2 and i love bb forever
    02-08-12 09:54 AM
145 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD