05-29-12 07:16 PM
145 1234 ...
    When I realized I actually liked having a cellphone.
    03-14-09 12:44 PM
    I just love everything about the device - seems like every week I am still learning something new and always getting the "wow" factor.
    I agree!!

but specifically my very 1st wow was when I viewed how realistic the web browser pages were. then my next few wow"s were when i saw the video and the camara...im sure there will be plenty more to come...
    03-14-09 02:47 PM
    I go wow everytime i open a brand new factory box with one of my berries. I have 5 and i got wowed everytime i open the boxes. I love everything about my berries and i will NEVER own anything but.
    03-14-09 02:49 PM
    I had a microsoft based device tmo dash....it just didn't work right. always sending it in...finally tmo techs sent me a blackberry. now for four months they had me on the microsoft data plan and I thought the blackberry sucked. when we figured out the device needed to be changed over to blackberry data plan and it happened.....wow...I was hooked.
    I missed out for four months......like taking time off your life....
    03-14-09 04:25 PM
    mmm... the first "wow" was after I have my Bold for a few hours and I'm glad I have one.

Originally got a 8310 through a friend of mine just to see "what is a BlackBerry". Used it as a phone for a month and got BIS in between. One day I was told "EDGE" should present instead of "edge", so I spent 6 hours with tech support and nobody could figure out what's going on. The phone just couldn't send/receive service books. So I gave up and ended up got a Bold three days after a new defective 8310 (misaligned USB pins).
    03-14-09 06:14 PM
    With my first blackberry, my big "wow" was when my friend asked me my PIN and I was basically like, uh how do I get that to you? And he told me to type "mypin" in a text. Oh man that was my favorite thing for awhile.

With my new phone, my big wow moment was when I turned it on and saw how freaking awesome the resolution is. I'm so in love. Haha.
    03-15-09 08:09 AM
    When I put some movies on my storm. That was the big wow for me!!
    03-15-09 08:11 AM
    when i turned it on! lol then again it's my first blackberry.
    Yes, I agree, I'm a first time user and I just gazed at it enthralled for about a minute

When I received my first email. It actually arrived at my bb just before my laptop, so I was all
    OMG, I get that too - my BB picks up e-mail before outlook and even before the GMail app!

I seem to say wow on a weekly basis still, but one of the biggest wow points was when I discovered that I could type on it with my long nails rofl
    03-15-09 09:54 AM
    When I made the green light blink. Made me feel like I was using a startac

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 02:59 PM
    my first wow was when i could actually hit 'view history' on a call and see if the call was succesful and how long it was, or if it was aborted, also when and how many times i've called that number..may be weird but stuff like that is amazing and important in my book lol..not to mention it has settings for everything..im all about customizable ish and when i saw that everything and anything could be moved around, changed, a new ringtone could be made for it or a picture could be assigned to it i was amazed..same with when i found out you could actually change the whole theme........awesome.
    03-19-09 12:11 PM
    My blackberry is the only phone that has ever wowed me. The first time I picked one up I was hooked.

03-19-09 12:20 PM
    I was like "wow" when I played with my friends at work. After that I got me my own berry

03-19-09 12:39 PM
    My first blackberry, and I have the Bold. Came from winmo land, had several of those so was used to a lot of the functionality, albeit a bit more clunky.

I'd have to say my screen was the first wow, been several others, latest has been, when I slip the redbox dvd back into the rental machine for a return, my account gets looked up, my credit card charged for the rental, a transaction email heads from the redbox system to my gmail account, which hits blackberry's system, then goes thru at&t's network and onto my Bold in the form of an email. All that occurs before I make it back to my car fifteen seconds later. That was a big wow for me.

03-19-09 12:47 PM
    There has been very few days I didn't say wow to mine. It truly is amazing the capabilities these things have.

03-19-09 12:49 PM
    I'd have to say my first real "wow" moment was when I got my first e-mail like, three seconds after I registered. God it was awesome.

03-19-09 01:11 PM
    My first "wow" moment with my Bold was when I first got it - At least about 3 or 4 minutes in when I saw that Speed Racer demo clip and how freaking awesome the screen is.
    03-21-09 01:27 AM
    I believe my first "Wow!" moment came about when I first noticed the auto-dim feature.

Lol, kind of lame, but I was fascinated!

03-21-09 06:59 AM
    When I got slacker radio......and then when I realized my pandora account would work on it! Haven't had a silent moment since !

03-22-09 11:58 AM
    Also, when I found crackberry and realized just HOW deep this addiction can and is going to go !
    03-22-09 11:59 AM
    I think my biggest wow was discovering the sleeper magnet. Who else has that!?!
    03-22-09 01:36 PM
    Same thing that's most of the people.
    When I received my test e-mail....4 seconds after I pushed on Send.

I looked at the BB for 1 min at least before I dare to check if it was really the e-mail I send.
    03-23-09 04:07 PM
    When I turned it on I fell in love! my first (not my last tho) BB. coming from a former Windows Mobile user
    03-23-09 08:28 PM
    When I opened the box last week
    03-24-09 06:18 PM
    i 'wowwed' as soon as i activated and the email went off right away......i was like, 'wow this is saaaaweet!' lol its the simple things....
    03-24-09 06:49 PM
    When first held it ! Anything that feels that good in your hand has to be awsome ! : )

03-24-09 06:49 PM
145 1234 ...