When I was in the Bell store to pick up my Storm and the rep opened the box, pulled it out, put in the battery and turned it on... it just looked so damn sexy!
    03-24-09 06:51 PM
    Every night when it lays beside me and shuts its self off.....then wakes up 5 mins early before me each morning....just to make sure I'm up...... Its pretty thoughtful!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 06:55 PM
    The WOW moment was when I got a add request for BBM from my boss. I had no idea what it was and just clicked yes. Ever since then its been the addiction to end all addictions.
    03-24-09 07:36 PM
    The first time that I went "wow" is when I was able to go on the web and actually use it....
    03-24-09 07:40 PM
    I said Wow a few times!! another time i said wow was when i went on nba.com on my BB 8900 and i saw a video that recaped highlight of a game that played that night.
    03-26-09 06:45 AM
    when I realized how easy it was to transfer data/music/pics etc
    03-26-09 08:46 AM
    Lotsa Wows. When I got my first email and had the realization that I didn't have to park the car, put the mobile broadband stick in the laptop, and open up all my email boxes. I knew then that the quality of my work life would improve just a tad. When I went through all of the ringtones and alerts to make my BB truly my own. I have never been an electronics game player, but when I added Yahtzee, I giggled like a kid. I usually tire of my new electronic toys very quickly, but I'm still having fun with my Storm because there are always new things to learn (under frustrating circumstances sometimes, just like computers).
    03-26-09 09:30 AM
    When I got my storm

I opened the box like a child at christmas

I then charged it

Turned it on and unlocked it

Put other sims in to ensure it was onlocked

Played with it

and thought WOW

What a pile of c**p
    03-26-09 11:02 AM
    On the second day I had my Storm, I emailed myself some files form work so I would have them on my BB, my gmail inbox on my BB received the email BEFORE it showed up on Gmail on the web. That made me go wow big time.
    03-30-09 08:23 PM
    When I got my storm

I opened the box like a child at christmas

I then charged it

Turned it on and unlocked it

Put other sims in to ensure it was onlocked

Played with it

and thought WOW

What a pile of c**p
    That really made me laugh at loud (not at your pain, but the writing and the little surprise at the end). So, did you ever find a pony under that pile of c**p? I hope so. Did you even keep the phone?
    03-30-09 08:47 PM
    When I found out about the themes. I still am looking for new and exciting ones everyday!
    03-30-09 09:10 PM
    when i first saw it...i took a glance and was like wow thats sexy looking
    03-31-09 12:44 PM
    When I first turned on my BB to reveal the bright display !

Edit : when I first opened the box & saw my beautiful BB then ^^^

Last edited by 364ll; 07-07-10 at 07:45 AM.
    03-21-10 10:32 AM
    Oh wow...

I think my first wow was, of course, when I looked into the screen of my new, alive berry. Coming from a Samsung Rant - it was like night and day to see that brilliant screen.

Second was the first time I played Pandora. The external speaker was amazing compared to other phones I've had, then with headphones on the sound quality was excellent.

Third was when I loaded a theme I found here for the first time and saw it in action. Beautiful!

I'm wowed every time my berry beats my computer to emails.

I don't think I could ever go to a different platform. Some people complain about the Berry OS and that iPhone or Android is better, but my berry does exactly what I want it to do flawlessly.
    03-21-10 12:02 PM
    when it arrived in my mailbox after ordering it from ebay two days before... lol
    03-21-10 03:07 PM
    when i got my 9000 was the first time i fell in love with BBs. Had the 8100 before but with no data plan. So when I changed to the 9000, added data, after that, never looked back
    03-23-10 03:34 PM
    when i used BBM for the first time.
    My cousin was right next to me when i sent him a BBM. i could swear he got it before i even pressed the button. it was that quick.
    03-23-10 11:16 PM
    When I discovered the ability to cut, copy and paste text between apps and the ability to download graphics from the Web with the default browser.
    03-24-10 12:23 PM
    I went from a prepaid 50$ flip phone to a Pearl and when I finally got home with it I went WOW when I realized you could select copy and paste and leaving the browser open to do anything else I needed real quick.... Now with the Tour the WOWs just never stop lol
    03-25-10 01:59 AM
    First time I got my bold 9700 and was scrolling through the pictures loved how it slided from one to the next! Ahah first blackberry so I couldn't get my hands off it lool

03-26-10 01:30 PM
    When I realised I could stash ANYTHING on the 16gb memory card. Suddenly my travelling hard drive for photos, my netbook and my memory sticks were relegated to wherever I put them - I can't even remember!

03-26-10 10:33 PM
    When I discovered the ability to cut, copy and paste text between apps and the ability to download graphics from the Web with the default browser.
    Oh yes that's a good one, that still makes me grin!

03-26-10 10:36 PM
    The first time i went wow???

The day I didn't have my blackberry and I truly understood the reasoning behind "CRACKberry."

WOW
    Last edited by cardu3851; 03-27-10 at 05:29 AM.
    03-27-10 05:25 AM
    My first time I went wow was with the pearl 8100 that phone amazed me at first it was too confusing but figured it out, I liked the jelly keyboard and pearl, second wow was with 8700g also had excellent keyboard and liked the style/fast processor, then my biggest WOW was with my frost 8520. Was gonna get black but eneded up gettin frost cuz was last one they had. Love the color, trackpad, keyboard, and calander features I like week veiw the most
    Another wow moment is when I figured out you could change the fonts!!
    Last edited by markaveli420; 03-27-10 at 01:56 PM.
    03-27-10 01:54 PM
    My first Blackberry was a Silver Verizon Branded 8330, I was familiar with the 83XX line at the time as some of my fellow friends had them, so I didn't wow until I returned it within my 30 days, Pre-Ordered a Storm 1 and then received it in the mail, turned it on and WOW!
    Now I own an 8530, and I want out of BB land but that's not happening anytime soon, well until August.
    03-27-10 01:59 PM
145 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD