Mcdonalds!!!!! What's in the secret sauce?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 08:56 AM
    Proofreader / Editorial Asst. / Gofer for a small 'Vanity Publisher' located in Westport, CT. in the 70's that specialized in engineering and scientific works of 'Ivy League' students and others who wanted to add 'published book titles' to their resume' but couldn't get their stuff published through traditional means. Not much pay; but they bought lunch at noon every day and drinks at five every evening. Invaluable OTJ training during the.day and incredible...what we now call 'networking'...every evening with some of NYC's best and brightest in the publishing field as Westport is a 'bedroom community' for NYC and anyone who was anyone knocked back a few pops after getting off the train before heading home.
    Say what you will for twitter, facebook, myspace or any other networking site; I don't see how they can come close to meeting the effectiveness of face to face contact.
    07-04-09 11:36 AM
    I worked at a car was in Tucson, Arizona when I was 15. 100 degree heat any everything. Wasn't as nice as it sounds.

07-04-09 11:46 AM
    My first was @KFC for 9mos. Came home smelling like chicken every nite and after quitting couldn't eat chicken for weeks.

07-07-09 06:39 PM
    First job was at a car wash when I was 13 or 14...got paid cash under the table. Car wash in the winter time is not fun. Wet hands and canadian winter equals some frigged up frost bites.

First official job where I paid taxes was midnight shift at a hospital coffee shop...5 pm - 6 am the next morring then I had to work again at 2 pm that day till 10 pm. That was pretty hardcore...not hard I guess just really boring.

07-07-09 07:53 PM
    my first non-summer youth program jab was making sandwiches at Togo's Eatery in '89. i was 16.
    07-11-09 05:22 AM
    I worked at Popeye's for 2 hours and quit, after my mom went on the job interview and got the job for me. No regrets and I'd never looked back.
    07-11-09 06:08 AM
    I worked at Popeye's for 2 hours and quit, after my mom went on the job interview and got the job for me. No regrets and I'd never looked back.
    Popeye's>kfs....in my opinion!
    07-11-09 09:21 AM
    Pushed carts at my local walmart for a year and a half, ill never work at any super store again after that.
    07-11-09 07:35 PM
    Taco Bell when I was 15. The work sucked, but a few friends worked there too so it wasn't all bad.
    07-12-09 08:53 AM
    When I was 15 was a checkout operator at a supermarket...ohh joy

07-12-09 09:31 AM
    My first official job (age 16) was at a software/game store in the local mall.
    07-12-09 04:24 PM
    I got my first job when I was 17 and it was at a video store. I rented movies to people and got to watch all of the new releases, it was fun!
    07-12-09 08:01 PM
    First job was working as a apprentice electrician making 200 dollars a day 6 days a week. For 4 years under the table first real tax paying job was at a powdercoating shop preping objects with 200 degree hot water mixed whit phospheric acid combined into a pressure washer I was 17

07-12-09 09:25 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD